Register

Author Topic: DL Twink League 2015 Noms  (Read 2783 times)

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Generations of suffering & all I got was a stick
    • View Profile
Re: DL Twink League 2015 Noms
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2015, 08:15:30 PM »
You are right I think, it is not. Honestly she probably doesn't even need past First Strike on weapon and Auto-Haste on armor.
<Eph> When Laggy was there to fuel my desire to open crates, my life was happy.  Now I'm stuck playing a shitty moba and playing Anime RPGs.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2015, 08:45:36 PM »
Well, since the goal is obscene broken...

Alexia Lynn Elesius - Raguslayer

Mastered classes: Elementalist, Secutor, High Cavalier, Berserker, Emulator. Skills may be assigned freely given CSP limitations, but Alexia is locked to Royal Fencer as her class. She can change to equips of other classes if she has the EQ skill necessary for them, of course.

The idea is simple: Go first => Intrude => hit/status things until they die or until Alexia runs out of MP, and with Conserve MP, MP Recovery, Move + Heal MP and MP Burst, she gets -some- resources to play with. Secutor and Elementalist skills and equipment also grant her stronger offensive potential. Pretty boring, but that's kind of the point of this League, I guess.

(EDIT: did you know Alexia has second-best MAG out of the plot PCs? Yeah, neither did I until now.)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 03:28:02 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2015, 03:32:04 PM »
(Clarissa does, actually, though the gap is only 2 points. Labby 76 > Clarissa 70 > Alexia 68 > Ragnar 62 > Levin 60 > Felius 52.)

EDIT: Oh, you're probably referring to their listed numbers in the stat topic. Well, the stat topic kinda screws over Clarissa a bit by giving everyone else IC weapons except her (Strahl Gewehr is roughly equivalent to a +4 weapon), so that makes sense. Still an interesting list, Ragnar > Levin is the one which always surprises me.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 03:36:42 PM by Dark Holy Elf »

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2015, 03:49:50 PM »
That's true! It's just funny that Alexia makes a reasonably capable mage anyhow (I didn't really expect her Royal Swords to give such a notable boost to MAG). Ragnar is in a similar ballpark, he's not very far apart from Alexia. Labby just smashes everybody, though (not a statement that can be made very often!).
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2015, 06:14:14 AM »
And for reference, our twinks and overall builds.  Some twinks are slightly modified from how they were posted, but the topic still has breakdowns of overall twink concepts (usually) if you need them.

1. Eternal Kimahri vs Yu Yevon Duel? (Final Fantasy X)

Kimahri has been blessed with an eternal Reraise status in addition to his legal options.

2. Lenna, Warrior of the Water Crystal (Final Fantasy V)

In addition to her loadout in this topic, Lenna has been granted access to all Final Fantasy V equipment.

3. Tiz Arrior, Last of the TimeLords (Bravely Default)

In addition to his loadouts in this topic, Tiz has been granted access to the shops of Norende.  Additionally, he may access the Bravely Second command, beginning with a full 3 SP.  He may not recharge SP mid-battle in any way however.

4. Barret Wallace, Master of Catastrophe (Final Fantasy VII)

Missing Score
Mystile
any accessory default Ribbon

Materia setup in weapon
Counter + Mime, Counter + Mime, Counter + Mime, Counter Attack, Counter Attack (order matters)
Materia in armor
Master Magic, Master E. Skill, HP Plus, MP Plus, Odin + Added effect

All materia are mastered

Starts with 254/255 Limit units  Limit Level 4 assumed as default though can use another level if desired.

5. Claude Kenni, Cursed Trekker of the Stars (Star Ocean: The Second Story)

Choice of Levantine or Sacred Tear, Bloody Armor, two Atlas Rings.

6. Cidolfas Orlandu, Mathmagician (Final Fantasy Tactics)

Set to Holy Swordsman, but has all equipment in the game available to him (standard optimized setup would probably be Excalibur or Chaos Blade/Secret Clothes or Power Sleeve/Thief Hat/Escutcheon II/Sprint Shoes or Bracer.) Secondary skillset is a fully mastered Math Skill. RSM is MP Switch, Attack UP, Move MP Up. Br 97/Fa 94.

7. Alexia Lynn Elesius, Ragu-Slayer (Wild ARMs XF)

Mastered classes: Elementalist, Secutor, High Cavalier, Berserker, Emulator. Skills may be assigned freely given CSP limitations, but Alexia is locked to Royal Fencer as her class. She can change to equips of other classes if she has the EQ skill necessary for them.

8. Ramza Beoulve, The Reigning Champion (Final Fantasy Tactics)

May access all jobs and abilities (including RSM), has access to all store-bought equipment.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 06:18:37 AM by Cmdr_King »
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.