imageRegister

Author Topic: Feena>Gala  (Read 606 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Feena>Gala
« on: May 30, 2008, 05:36:06 AM »
Oh, spirits of blue, halt the bells of time that peal forever!

Gala's bells certainly pealed for quite a while.

Feena's a little frustrated with Justin these days, and she decided to take it out on Gala, by dancing on top of his lower torso.

Makes sense to me.
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Feena>Gala
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 06:23:30 PM »
Mine.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Feena>Gala
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 06:29:22 PM »
"Sailor Gala..."

"Sailor Gala...?!~"

"OH DEAR GOD, IT'S SAILOR GALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gala knew his odds of victory through normal methods in Heavy were slim. So he took the path of.. not dishonor, but creative honor. In this case, he's creatively wearing a short fuku and 'accidently' pantyshotting to scare off his opposition.  This brutal tactic would send most anyone in the DL running at the drop of the hat.

Unluckily for Gala, he drew a woman who's toughness knows no bounds. Who can freeze time before Gala bends over. Who survived the ultimate horror the universe had to offer. Yes, Gala drew the woman who -willingly had sex with Justin-.

A chain of Zap Whips quickly put paid to Gala's sick scheme, and a End of the world turned the perverted Biron Monk into a fine ash, saving the eyeballs of everyone in the league proper.

But the memory remains. Oh dear god, the memory remains.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...