imageRegister

Author Topic: Feena>Saki  (Read 367 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Feena>Saki
« on: June 13, 2008, 05:50:34 AM »
Two women.

One young and inexperienced, with full mastery over whips and daggers and mystical arts.

The other old, with the experience that comes of full age, with a monstrous demon form capable of ripping off anything and everything in a battle.

There would be no quarter given, these two would give it all in a sweaty combat the likes of which few have ever seen!

---

"...hah...hah....damn, that was a workout. Glad I didn't have to kill Edge." Yuri said, puffing, as he toss Seigfried's broken body on top of Sten's.

"Damn if I'm going to let them try to get all perverted with my aunt, though. For one thing, I might have to see pictures." Yuri muttered, shuddering.

And so, the match ended normally, with nothing untoward happening...

---

"...well, I know you went to a lot of trouble, Yuri, so I brought you a little present." Saki said, smiling.

"It was no-wait, what the hell?" Yuri sputtered, as he unwrapped his present.

"Oh, I knew you were busy staving off idiots, so I decided to give you a present that no perverts but my darling nephew could appreciate. As such, I transformed and ripped off Feena's shirt before the match started and had a friend take a picture. Got me disqualified, but I didn't really mind. I knew you'd like it." Saki smiled.

"...okay... you...you are the best aunt ever." Yuri finally managed.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 02:22:19 AM by SageAcrin »
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter