Register

Author Topic: Lady>Loki  (Read 349 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Lady>Loki
« on: June 21, 2008, 01:49:42 AM »
A stunned gasp.

A slow, slumping to the ground.

Loki's hands convulsively clutching the Dragon Orb.

And then releasing it, as he slid into death...

---

"...I swear, I have to do this entirely too often. And this particular job? I have to do it <i>again</i>!? You people are horribly irresponsible." Lenneth muttered, as she made preparations.

"I keep trying to tell you, it's not my fault! I'm just one of the survivors!" Demi sighed.

"Well, the judges really shouldn't have let a force of pure and complete Malice-based destruction pick up the Dragon Orb." Lenneth sighed. "Or even be within a mile of it. Now I'm having to do the same job over again. What's next? Is Lezard going to ruin everyone's lives <i>again?</i>"

"No, that was just Zidane, I believe." Wren noted.

Lenneth ignored him, and continued her annoyed rant, as she prepared to reconstitute the Duelling League's world.

Again.

---

"...so. Uh. I keep wondering." Killer began to Lady.

Lady tilted her head at him, curiously.

"Is...you know. Is it actually as fun as I think it is to destroy the world?" Killer asked, almost shyly.

Lady smiled.

"Damnit. You're a bad influence on me. Now I'm going to have to get my hands on that thing."

---

Fourty-three destructions of the local universe by various joy-riding villians later, Loki finally said to hell with it and bought a safe for the Dragon Orb.

The remarkable thing is that this didn't happen earlier, really.

Lenneth's taking a vacation. If she has to remake this universe one more time, she's going to scream.
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter