Author Topic: A big thank you  (Read 1424 times)

Ayra

• Denizen
    • View Profile
A big thank you
« on: September 08, 2008, 03:18:39 PM »
Every Monday morning I come here to read the "behind the scenes" writeup, the previous week results and vote on the new matches. There's always tons of entertaining writeups, huge statistics topics about most games, good discussions on the forums about the matchups...

I know it's a lot of work and effort, so as a casual voter that doesn't contribute anything but simple votes (That are often wrong or misguided since I don't exactly understand everything in those stat topics, or didn't think when I made my vote about some factors of the battles), I want to give a big thank you :)
So many games, so little time...

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: A big thank you
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 06:40:18 PM »
*Nods* Always glad to see fans come here and give feedback!
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Captain K.

• Do you even...
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...lift books bro?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 04:20:25 AM »
Welcome!  Don't be afraid to join the discussions and contribute to stat topics yourself.

Dhyerwolf

• Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 05:51:55 AM »
If you have any questions on stat topics, people are generally more than happy to answer them. Also, updates are usually up on Fridays, so you don't have to wait until Mondays, unless you face the evils of spotty internet connections. But yes, welcome!
...into the nightfall.