Author Topic: THE ULTIMATE TOURNAMENT OF ULTIMATE DOOM PART V  (Read 4909 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
THE ULTIMATE TOURNAMENT OF ULTIMATE DOOM PART V
« on: September 24, 2008, 10:50:04 PM »
Last week, on the Ultimate Tournament of Ultimate Doom Part IV...

Lightsabre met Masamune in a blinding battle of frogs with swords.  Scales flew, skin was sliced and diced, and somwhere, pigs cried.  Struck by the Masamune, Kermit lay down weapon, clutching his wounded arm.  With the immortal words, "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possible imagine", Kermit stood, ready to take the blow.  Frog readied his sword, but before he could complete the Star Wars reference, a swarm of spacesuit-wearing pigs jumped him and proceeded to tear him apart.  Guess dating a hog comes in handy.

Meanwhile, Riki fought a completely uphill battle - Beast Boy's multitude of transformations completely outclassed even Riki's Black Dragon form.  Realizing his plight, Riki attempted the unthinkable, and combined all 7 of the rings to grant him ultimate power.  He was rewarded and transformed into the most powerful being in existence...Vergil the Fowl, guide to Mighty Max.  Of course, despite infinite knowledge and wisdom, the fact remained that Vergil just can't fight.  Beast Boy morphed into a flu virus, gave Vergil/Riki Avian Influenza, and watched the CDC cart him away.

One, Two, Ghost Dad's coming for you.  Three, four don't lock the cupboard door.  Five, six grab your pudding sticks.  Seven, eight don't ever be late.  Nine, ten cause he'll do it again...

The battle between reaper and travel agent was much less epic than expected.  After offering Grim an all expenses paid trip to Cuba well away from Billy and Mandy, his victory was sealed.  After all, even reapers need vacations.

In the robotic division, the Prime Directive was upheld.  The vile Warmech was defeated by Robocop, upholder of the law.  Although there were many casualties, justice won out in the end.

Megaman vs. the Vice President - what else could be more thrilling?  Megaman did the smart thing and defeated Metal Wolf in battle and GOT EQUIPPED WITH Rocket Punch!  Unfortunately, it worked like the Hard Knuckle, allowing Richard Hawk to deftly dodge it, making the Blue Bomber waste all of his charges.  Wounding Megaman, Richard Hawk prepared for the final blow, diving in close.  In desperation, Megaman activated subconsciouly any weapon to defend himself...and ended up activating PLANT BARRIER.  Which killed the Vice President on contact, striking his other weakness - poisoned tea leaves.

Luther and Bill Gates eventually did team up.  Microsoft bought out Sphere Corp., and using their technology, was able to virtualize the entire world.  Of course, Luther won out overall - I mean, RPG party of Bob Dole, Jerry Seinfeld, David Bowie, and Chuck Norris?  Who wouldn't play his game now?

Judas pissed off a lot of Christians, as well as the world itself.  Of course, this was all according to God's master plan.  Arnold?  Got jack and shit.  Tough break, you pathetic excuse for an American.   

And so, we welcome our victors from last week to the quarter finals...NOW!

And now, for the quarter finals, when everything goes to hell and no insanity is deemed too nutty!  Beware!  Madness inside!  No descriptions right now - maybe later.

Bestiality Divison

Mr Ed (Mr. Ed) vs. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi (see name)
Tony (WA:XF) vs. Mothra (Godzilla)
Mumble (Happy Feet) vs. Firkraag (Baldur's Gate)
Kermit the Frog (Muppets) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans)

Oz (Buffy) vs. Typing of the Dead Typist (Typing of the Dead)
Nancy Drew (Nancy Drew) vs. Ash (Evil Dead)
Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)
Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY) vs. Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango)

Megatron (Transformers) vs. Robo (Chrono Trigger)
Dist (Tales of the Abyss) vs. Mecha-Birdo (I Wanna Be The Guy)
Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft)
Robocop (Robocop) vs. Megaman (Megaman)

Darth Vader (Star Wars) vs. Gary Coleman (Real Life)
Michael Flatley (Riverdance) vs. William Shakespeare (Real Life)
Sharon (LoL2) vs. Pheonix Wright (Phoenix Wright)
Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible)

Voting closes in a week!  VOTE NOW!!!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 08:40:47 PM by OblivionKnight »
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: THE ULTIMATE TOURNAMENT OF ULTIMATE DOOM PART V
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 11:30:02 PM »
Mr Ed (Mr. Ed) vs. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi (see name) - Mongoose.
Mumble (Happy Feet) vs. Firkraag (Baldur's Gate) - Unfortunately, dragons are not amused by dancing penguins.

Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) - HEART OF THE CARDS.  Can Sabrina do anything other than screw things up?

Megatron (Transformers) vs. Robo (Chrono Trigger) - Largely an antivote.
Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft) - Fenix is awesome.  Bender is not.

Darth Vader (Star Wars) vs. Gary Coleman (Real Life) - Force choke
Michael Flatley (Riverdance) vs. William Shakespeare (Real Life) - Legs flailing about as if independent from your body won't save you here, Flatley!
Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible) - I don't really care either way.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 02:05:05 AM by Random Consonant »

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 12:07:29 AM »
Tony (WA:XF) vs. Mothra (Godzilla): I'm going with the one that's fifty feet tall.

Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch): Despite being both a teenager AND practicing witchcraft, is less full of bullshit.
Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY) vs. Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango): Barkley auto-vote.

Megatron (Transformers) vs. Robo (Chrono Trigger): I liked Transformers as a kid and I can't remember anyone from it except Optimus Prime. Robo at least stands out for implied robosexuality.
Dist (Tales of the Abyss) vs. Mecha-Birdo (I Wanna Be The Guy): Zany enough to counter Dist, and has actual power. Dist will write this down in his revenge journal, though!
Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft): One could singlehandedly carry Futurama if the show didn't have any other merits, the other is from Starcrap. (see what I did there?)
Robocop (Robocop) vs. Megaman (Megaman): Mega Man is now equipped with MISSILE PUNCH for massive damage, and the AFTERNOON TEA adaptor for full healing. Not even Robocop's epic rivalry with Kurtwood Smith can save him now.

Darth Vader (Star Wars) vs. Gary Coleman (Real Life): Duh.
Michael Flatley (Riverdance) vs. William Shakespeare (Real Life): Writes better shit than you.
Sharon (LoL2) vs. Pheonix Wright (Phoenix Wright): Using the court record, constructs an elaborate scenario in which Sharon murdered Avalon in a coverup, as Avalon had discovered that Sharon had hired Velna to kill Doplin, in revenge for the fact that the latter had recently instituted laws cracking down on piracy.
Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible): Judas tries to betray Luther to the Judaen leaders, but Luther already has them hooked on Eternal Sphere: Exodus Edition, in which players can play as Moses and kick Pharoah's ass using powerful plague summons. Judas ends up mocked as the new Jack Thompson.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

hinode

• Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 12:13:10 AM »
Kermit the Frog (Muppets) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans) - Strong kneejerk.

Oz (Buffy) vs. Typing of the Dead Typist (Typing of the Dead) - Typing of the Dead.
Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) - Feels more likely to pull out bullshit like this.

Michael Flatley (Riverdance) vs. William Shakespeare (Real Life) - If these two are meeting in the next round, it'll be a match of truly epic proportions.
LutherLucifer Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible) - When you consider his Japanese name... yeah.

InfinityDragon

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 01:03:53 AM »
Mr Ed (Mr. Ed) vs. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi (see name) - Has the power of Orson Welles behind his narration. Instant win.
Tony (WA:XF) vs. Mothra (Godzilla) - Has the power of Toho hacks.
Mumble (Happy Feet) vs. Firkraag (Baldur's Gate) - Fails to amuse the dragon due to lack of power or influence in politics.
Kermit the Frog (Muppets) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans) - Again, Hero vs. Jobber.

Oz (Buffy) vs. Typing of the Dead Typist (Typing of the Dead) - Not from Buffy.
Nancy Drew (Nancy Drew) vs. Ash (Evil Dead) - Isn't above shooting little girls.
Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) - Using magic to change an unfavorable situation beats out bullshitting up new rules against un-savvy opponents.
Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY) vs. Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango) - A ghost plays into Manny's powers all too perfectly. Even awesome ghosts will be sold on an excellent vacation package.

Megatron (Transformers) vs. Robo (Chrono Trigger) - Penultimate Giant Robot vs. Scrub robot.
Dist (Tales of the Abyss) vs. Mecha-Birdo (I Wanna Be The Guy) - Spins.
Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft) - Guy from a craptastic comedy against a guy from an excellent RTS. Obvious.
Robocop (Robocop) vs. Megaman (Megaman) - Apathy.

Darth Vader (Star Wars) vs. Gary Coleman (Real Life) - Vader *is* the law. Coleman struggles with the law.
Michael Flatley (Riverdance) vs. William Shakespeare (Real Life) - It's Shakespear.
Sharon (LoL2) vs. Pheonix Wright (Phoenix Wright) - Pirates > Laywers. I obviously went into the wrong field.
Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible) - Judas in the SO3 world would be a corporate raider who buys out Sphere Corp using shell accounts and false promises to retain Luther as CEO. Judas then fires Luther and sells Sphere Corp to a lingerie manufacturer in France.

Lance

• Groovy~
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My Foxkei profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 01:42:34 AM »
Mr Ed (Mr. Ed) vs. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi (see name) - If he can take down a cobra (or was it a rattlesnake?), he can take down a horse too. Rikki is just that badass.
Tony (WA:XF) vs. Mothra (Godzilla) - Bigger?
Mumble (Happy Feet) vs. Firkraag (Baldur's Gate) - I know nothing of Baldur's Gate or Firkraag or his personality or his abilities. All I know is that Mumble must die and Firkraag is a big freaking dragon. Yeah, easy enough decision.
Kermit the Frog (Muppets) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans) - Real animals > puppets made to look like animals. Or something.

Oz (Buffy) vs. Typing of the Dead Typist (Typing of the Dead) - Um...types Oz to death? Yeah, sure, whatever.
Nancy Drew (Nancy Drew) vs. Ash (Evil Dead) - Solve this, Nancy! *bang bang bang*
Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) - Nobody is going to beat Yugi. He is just too good at cheating and bending the rules and general bullshittery. Yeah, I just made up a word. Deal with it.
Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY) vs. Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango) - Not even undead travel agents can resist the delicious Jello puddin'.

Megatron (Transformers) vs. Robo (Chrono Trigger) - If Robo can slay Mecha Striesand, he can slay anybody.
Dist (Tales of the Abyss) vs. Mecha-Birdo (I Wanna Be The Guy) - Kaboom
Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft) - Makes Fenix bite his shiny metal ass.
Robocop (Robocop) vs. Megaman (Megaman) - Oh come on. We all know what Megaman does to fighting robots by now. He's going to have a brand new weapon after this match.

Darth Vader (Star Wars) vs. Gary Coleman (Real Life) - Looking over the rest of the competitors...yeah, I wouldn't vote for any of them over Darth Vader. And why would I? He's Darth Freaking Vader.
Michael Flatley (Riverdance) vs. William Shakespeare (Real Life) - As an English major, I am contractually obligated to vote for Shakespeare over any non-Darth Vader opponent. I guess that makes my vote for the next round kind of obvious, huh?
Sharon (LoL2) vs. Phoenix Wright (Phoenix Wright) - Phoenix goes for the Finger Point of Doom, but Sharon just slices it off. The finger gives him power! He's helpless without it!
Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible) - He made Judas. And Jesus. And the Bible. And God too.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 01:58:30 AM »
Mr Ed (Mr. Ed) vs. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi (see name) - The awesome levels here aren't even close.
Tony (WA:XF) vs. Mothra (Godzilla) - Size works.
Mumble (Happy Feet) vs. Firkraag (Baldur's Gate) - Appitizer.
Kermit the Frog (Muppets) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans) - Transforms into a green Miss Piggy, Kermit concedes just so he can get the hell away faster.

Nancy Drew (Nancy Drew) vs. Ash (Evil Dead) - See ID and Lance.
Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) - Think her magic is good enough to counter his cheating. Also, she has her cat sit on his cards. They love doing stuff like that.
Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY) vs. Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango) - Ghost Dad is probably in dire need of a vacation.

Megatron (Transformers) vs. Robo (Chrono Trigger) - Beastwars hype.
Dist (Tales of the Abyss) vs. Mecha-Birdo (I Wanna Be The Guy) - Dist strikes me as the type who would get frustrated and stop playing IWBTG even faster then I would.
Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft) - Bender antivote.
Robocop (Robocop) vs. Megaman (Megaman) - Megaman's about to get some shiny new police based weaponry.

Darth Vader (Star Wars) vs. Gary Coleman (Real Life) - Obvious.
Michael Flatley (Riverdance) vs. William Shakespeare (Real Life) - More aweome.
Sharon (LoL2) vs. Pheonix Wright (Phoenix Wright) - Sharon gets arrested for piracy, she hires Phoenix as her attourney. He gets her off the hook, she steals his badge and skips country.
Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible) - Betrayal, even on Judas's level, is simply old hat to anyone as high on the corperate ladder as Luther.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 02:42:46 AM »

Bestiality Divison

Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible)-
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Fudozukushi

• Denizen
  • Born to hunt Death Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 02:53:42 AM »
Mr Ed (Mr. Ed) vs. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi (see name) Horrifying power.
Tony (WA:XF) vs. Mothra (Godzilla) CHEERLEADERS~
Mumble (Happy Feet) vs. Firkraag (Baldur's Gate) Penguin Army
Kermit the Frog (Muppets) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans) More frogish.

Oz (Buffy) vs. Typing of the Dead Typist (Typing of the Dead) 300 words a second.
Nancy Drew (Nancy Drew) vs. Ash (Evil Dead) Bruce Cambell powered.
Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) MIND CRUSH!
Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY) vs. Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango) Spoiler.

Megatron (Transformers) vs. Robo (Chrono Trigger) More effective weapon of war.
Dist (Tales of the Abyss) vs. Mecha-Birdo (I Wanna Be The Guy) More robits.
Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft) Isn't in the sequel that will be inferior to the original.  
Robocop (Robocop) vs. Megaman (Megaman) Can't lose!

Darth Vader (Star Wars) vs. Gary Coleman (Real Life) Immune to bullets.
Michael Flatley (Riverdance) vs. William Shakespeare (Real Life) Their legs flail about as if independent of their bodies!
Sharon (LoL2) vs. Pheonix Wright (Phoenix Wright) Can totally beat a pirate.
Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible) Look at his opponent's name?  Luther?  So toattly bible fodder!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 06:08:16 AM by Fudozukushi »

Mad Fnorder

• Denizen
  • Hee-ho- Hiiii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 03:34:34 AM »

Mumble (Happy Feet) vs. Firkraag (Baldur's Gate)- The Dragon! The Dragon! The Dragon!
Kermit the Frog (Muppets) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans)- Kermit the roving reporter ruins Beast Boy's reputation through use of the press.

Oz (Buffy) vs. Typing of the Dead Typist (Typing of the Dead)- Oh come on! Oz is like, TWO LETTERS.
Nancy Drew (Nancy Drew) vs. Ash (Evil Dead)- Gut.
Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)- YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!
Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY) vs. Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango) SPOILER. Honestly, sells him a package and sends him on his way.

Megatron (Transformers) vs. Robo (Chrono Trigger)- Beast Wars form is remarkably competent
Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft)- I guess.
Robocop (Robocop) vs. Megaman (Megaman)- Now that he's beaten the Vice President he can't be stopped.

Darth Vader (Star Wars) vs. Gary Coleman (Real Life)- Vader is two syllables. Coleman demands to know What Chu Talkin' About until Vader concedes.
Michael Flatley (Riverdance) vs. William Shakespeare (Real Life)- This is not the end for Zombie Shakespeare.
Sharon (LoL2) vs. Pheonix Wright (Phoenix Wright)- Wins this bracket, I think.
Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible)- Less Fail.

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 06:02:47 AM »
Kermit the Frog (Muppets) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans) - since it's the animal division, I just voted based on cuteness. Screw you battle prowess!

Oz (Buffy) vs. Typing of the Dead Typist (Typing of the Dead) Fnorder's comment wins.
Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) - Thinking Magic >>>>>>> crappy cardgame. Also, see NEB.

Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft) - Bender for champ.

Sharon (LoL2) vs. Pheonix Wright (Phoenix Wright) Pheonix + Shakespeare in the finals! >.>;;
Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible) - Judas betrayed Jesus and this pisses off Christians. Luther changed his name to something else specifically NOT to anger Christians. He who angers the most Christians wins.

-Djinn

Ultradude

• White Void, Cold Steel, OUCH FUCKING VAMPIRES
  • Denizen
  • I AM THE etc.etc.etc.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 06:15:00 AM »

"Turning into bats? Laughable!" says sparkly telepathic Volvo-driving vampire who spent century in high school.

Taishyr

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 12:18:12 PM »
Mr Ed (Mr. Ed) vs. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi (see name) - Is a mongoose.
Tony (WA:XF) vs. Mothra (Godzilla) - Mothra gets distracted by Modern Japan, begins chewing on all the clothing there. Tony has all the time in the world to evolve intelligence, figure out how to use a knife in its teeth, run up to Mothra and stab him to death.
Mumble (Happy Feet) vs. Firkraag (Baldur's Gate) - Is a dragon.
Kermit the Frog (Muppets) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans) - Both lose; Beast Boy turns into Mrs. Piggy, Kermit flees, Kermit then uses Newspaper Power to reveal Beast Boy as an Infinite Tranny Works. In the end there's only crying and the real Mrs. Piggy wrecking havoc.

Oz (Buffy) vs. Typing of the Dead Typist (Typing of the Dead) - Oz is a short name and well known. Easy enough to type.
Nancy Drew (Nancy Drew) vs. Ash (Evil Dead) - Bang bang.
Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) - Sabrina's cat, whatever the name was, makes this more difficult because cats always f*** cards up, but Yugi's a dick and would hit it with the Trap Card: Overdose of Tranquilizers.
Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY) vs. Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango) - Isn't from Barkley.

Megatron (Transformers) vs. Robo (Chrono Trigger) - Doesn't transform into a small phallically symbolic object.
Dist (Tales of the Abyss) vs. Mecha-Birdo (I Wanna Be The Guy) - YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY runs straight into Kaizo-level pain and -dies-.
Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft) - Bender attempts to win by popularity. Fenix counters with Carriers=instantwin!!!1, gets an raging argument going. Assassinates Bender in the meantime.
Robocop (Robocop) vs. Megaman (Megaman) - Missle Punch is sucky for Mega Man - it's effectively the same as Hard Punch from MM3(? Maybe 4) and Afternoon Tea is just another Sub Tank refill. This being said, he's got enough from his arsenal to handle this.

Darth Vader (Star Wars)
vs. Gary Coleman (Real Life) - Don't force me to go into this one.
Michael Flatley (Riverdance) vs. William Shakespeare (Real Life) - Thirteen lesbians > Riverdance.
Sharon (LoL2) vs. Pheonix Wright (Phoenix Wright) - OBJECTION!!! meets traditional pirates. End result: Something that looks like whipgirl, except with cutlasses and dramatic posings. This won't end well.
Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible) - afteralljudaswasdatahurrhurr

TranceHime

• Let's have a freaking kid!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • That'll solve ALL our problems!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 01:39:35 PM »
Mr Ed (Mr. Ed) vs. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi (see name) - Mongoose.
Tony (WA:XF) vs. Mothra (Godzilla) - Dog is man's best friend~?
Mumble (Happy Feet) vs. Firkraag (Baldur's Gate) - Dragon.

Oz (Buffy) vs. Typing of the Dead Typist (Typing of the Dead) - Almighty for as long as he can type, pretty much. (To a lot of people: You type words, not names...)
Nancy Drew (Nancy Drew) vs. Ash (Evil Dead) - Ba-dump-tish.
Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) - Bullshit from a cardgame >>> magic bullshit

Megatron (Transformers) vs. Robo (Chrono Trigger) - Don't underestimate the Beast Wars incarnation.
Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft) - I think this is a no-brainer for me.

Michael Flatley (Riverdance) vs. William Shakespeare (Real Life) - Not Riverdance.
Sharon (LoL2) vs. Pheonix Wright (Phoenix Wright) - If he can beat Franziska, he can surely beat Sharon.
19:35:58 (trancehime) there's a specific spot in the game that's for item duping
19:36:14 (Sanae) o.o
19:39:11 (Sanae) I'd love to dupe a second trancehime.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 02:31:16 AM »
Bestiality Divison

Dist (Tales of the Abyss) vs. Mecha-Birdo (I Wanna Be The Guy)- hax

When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 02:41:01 AM »

"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

Nitori

• Denizen
  • The only thing YOU'RE onto is your mot-
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 03:16:58 AM »

Mr Ed (Mr. Ed) vs. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi (see name) - Obvious.

Oz (Buffy) vs. Typing of the Dead Typist (Typing of the Dead) - Buffy antivote
Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) - Harnesses the POWAH of a children's card game
Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY) vs. Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango) - Barkley autovote.

Megatron (Transformers) vs. Robo (Chrono Trigger) - Significantly less lame~
Dist (Tales of the Abyss) vs. Mecha-Birdo (I Wanna Be The Guy) - For once ID is right~
Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft) - For once Djinn is right~

Michael Flatley (Riverdance) vs. William Shakespeare (Real Life) - I can't resist~
<Ko-NitoriisSulpher> roll 1d100 to grade Nitori?
<Hatbot> ACTION --> "Ko-NitoriisSulpher rolls 1d100 to grade Nitori? and gets 100." [1d100=100]

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 05:16:19 AM »
Bestiality Divison

Tony (WA:XF) vs. Mothra (Godzilla): Mothra defeated Godzilla...that's a feat NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER DONE SINGLE HANDEDLY.  Sorry Tony, even if I never played the one you're in.
Kermit the Frog (Muppets) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans): You don't fuck with Kermit the Frog.

Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch): Isn't restricted to Card Games!
Ghost Dad (Ghost Dad/BARKLEY) vs. Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango): He's your new travel agent!

Megatron (Transformers) vs. Robo (Chrono Trigger): If nothing else, he's much much bigger than Robo!
Dist (Tales of the Abyss) vs. Mecha-Birdo (I Wanna Be The Guy): I think the Chair is the tiebreak...
Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft): Fenix, I like you...but come on, ITS BENDER.
Robocop (Robocop) vs. Megaman (Megaman): Steals Robocop's "Pure Awesome Incarnate" power, and uses it against him!

Darth Vader (Star Wars) vs. Gary Coleman (Real Life): Oooh good one...but yeah, Darth Vader takes this.
Michael Flatley (Riverdance) vs. William Shakespeare (Real Life): Michael Flatley's feet are nothing compared to Shakespeare's...shakespearness...
Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible): Luther doesn't care for the bible, so he just REWRITES THE DAMN THING TO NOT INCLUDE JUDAS!
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

OblivionKnight

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 12:46:13 PM »
Soon, this world will end!  And with it, I shall become...AS GOD!  AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

(BTW, 2 days.  It's like feardotcom!  It kills in 2 days!)

OblivionKnight

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2008, 11:41:11 PM »
THIS CLOSES TOMORROW!

VOTE NOW!!!!!

Or I will force you to eat your mom.

Pyro

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 12:56:13 AM »
Bestiality Divison

Tony (WA:XF) vs. Mothra (Godzilla): His owner/partner is too cute!
Kermit the Frog (Muppets) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans): Lightsaber.

Nancy Drew (Nancy Drew) vs. Ash (Evil Dead): Hail to the king.
Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch): Gets owned, learns life lesson from aunts, owns him back twice as hard.

Megatron (Transformers) vs. Robo (Chrono Trigger): Nostalgia... compels... must... resist...
Dist (Tales of the Abyss) vs. Mecha-Birdo (I Wanna Be The Guy): Dist bribed me with the chair. I have to vote for him. I WANT THAT CHAIR.
Bender (Futurama) vs. Dragoon Fenix (Starcraft): Is too dirty and cheating to lose.
Robocop (Robocop) vs. Megaman (Megaman): Better music.

Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible): Anyone in that high a position in a corporation has got to know how to deal with traitors.

Voting closes in a week!  VOTE NOW!!!!

OblivionKnight

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 10:17:44 PM »
This closes in 4 hours!

alanna82

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »

Kermit the Frog (Muppets) vs. Beast Boy (Teen Titans)- BB turns into something that eats Kermit. (though neither should have won)

Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!) vs. Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)- anti Yugi vote

Darth Vader (Star Wars) vs. Gary Coleman (Real Life)- LOL
Luther Lansfeld (SO3) vs. Judas Iscariot (The Bible)-