5 (17.9%)
Yes, on my own
10 (35.7%)
No, I'm a couch potato
7 (25%)
(VSM option)
6 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Working out  (Read 3789 times)

Scar

• Arriba!
  • Denizen
  • Let the Disco Begin!
    • View Profile
Re: Working out
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2008, 06:53:14 PM »
I work in a gym so to speak. It's more like a small fitness center 9well they just expanded it a bit and added free weights, weeee!) I am the fitness center trainer in a country club. Most of the members are old people doing small excersizes to keep them healthy and alive.

I use the facilities at my own leisure, for free.

The plus side, it's the easiest job I've ever had. i get to work out twice a week for free and they feed me as well. the memebers are all Football nuts spanning across the country which is fun to me cause I can talk smack to out of state fans. The members also have a lot of daughters who are my age or just a tad younger and they provide a nice distraction to seeing wrinkley old balls all day long. My advice would be to avoid the locker room!

The bad thing is that I only work this gig on the weekends, like today!  I only get to work out twice a week because I am not going to pay for a gym membership when I can do upper body one day and lower body the next. I think two days of working out to the max is all one really needs anyways.

That said, when I am hear, if a good game is not on one of the many plasma TVs, I am on a bench or doing some sort of work out.

Fyi, Pull ups are my lord and savior. By far my favorite upper body work out. Sit ups can go die in fire and brimstone. >_>
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed by the thousands."

RPGDL Fantasy Football 2010 Champion