Register

Author Topic: Sephy (Vs Sergius)  (Read 356 times)

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Sephy (Vs Sergius)
« on: December 27, 2008, 01:58:32 AM »
Weak to slashing physicals and slower than Sephy? Hahaha. To quote the One Winged Angel: "This fight is so lopsided that I instead choose to talk about my new Adopt a villian program. Do you know that there are dozens of evil villians in Light, struggling to commit evil deeds and prove their meddle? These despondent evildoers have tried everything to be the scum of the universe, with no success. My sponsored Villian of the week is Alenia. She once tried to take candy from a little girl- Alanis promptly beat her down. She's tried conning, stealing, and even picking a fight with Dario! Nothing has worked. Only your donated dollars can reform this wretched specimen into a true baby eating monster of the DLverse. Thank you."
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Sephy (Vs Sergius)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 02:17:43 AM »
Due to Patriarch being terribly, hopelessly outclassed by Sephiroth (weak to physicals and slower than the SOLDIER? Ahahahaha), the One-Winged Angel instead chose to talk about his new Adopt-a-Villain program in this space. Do you know that there are dozens of evildoers in Light, struggling to fulfill their villainy jobs and prove their mettle? These despondent would-be scummies tried everything to be the scorn of the universe - unsuccessfully so. Seph's sponsored villain of the week is Alenia. She once tried to take candy from a little girl! But Alanis promptly burned her down. She's tried conning, stealing, and even picking a fight with Dario! Nothing has worked, and this sadness must stop. Only your charitable donations can reform this wretched specimen into a true baby-eating monster of the DLverse! The One-Winged Angel awaits for your generous response, and gives his sincere regards in advance.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 03:35:44 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....