Author Topic: Eileen > Sania  (Read 409 times)

Pyro

Eileen > Sania
« on: January 10, 2009, 03:01:10 AM »
"So you're telling me that if I don't throw this coming match, I'm going to have bad luck for the rest of the year?" Eileen asked the (not so) mysterious fortune teller she ran into while shopping.

"Exactly. Should you set foot in the arena, you will bear unspeakable misfortune for one full year. The only way to avoid this fate is to avoid the conflict and forfeit the match."

Eileen is actually a fairly superstitious woman, and being the mother of a rather spontaneous child had led her to be more worrisome than your average woman. Despite that, though, she was no idiot. She knew better than to take the advice of a veiled fortune teller asking her to just hand a coveted victory to a woman who was known for posing as a veiled fortune teller.

And so Sania was introduced to the agonizing power of a Suikoden Earth Rune in the hands of a skilled mage. The result was a bloody mess of a woman and justice for honest matches in the DL.

Then Sten fell on Eileen in a most embarrassing manner after getting kicked out of the stands. This was followed by being smacked with a Death spell cast by Nina the second that had been aimed at the perverted little monkey.

It was the start of a very bad year for Eileen. Sometimes even biased advice is good.