imageRegister

Author Topic: Week 5 Missing Comments  (Read 526 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Week 5 Missing Comments
« on: January 16, 2009, 05:15:42 AM »
Heat>Sephy

Claude>Alicia

Lin>Eileen
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

Monkeyfinger

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Week 5 Missing Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 07:37:09 AM »
Cognizant of heat's tendency to slow down when his tentacles can't hit anything, and leery of some of the whispers going around regarding what Heat's tentacles might do to him if they managed to... entagle him, Sephiroth pulled out his trump card against Heat and flew as high as he could above the battlefield without being ringouted.

Sure, it neutered his own offense as he lost the ability to land shadow flare and his merciless physical slashes. Sure, it caused him to get slowly worn down by Heat, who scorched him with unnerring blasts of fire magic while using his tentacles for what they were designed for: impenetrable defense. Sure, he eventually dropped out of the sky from countless accumulated wounds plus sheer exhaustion. But... uh... actually, there is no silver lining for the one winged angel here. Sephiroth screwed up and paid the price.

Taishyr

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 03:38:22 PM »
Lin>Eileen claimed, will do it later.

Taishyr

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 01:21:58 AM »
"Look, I'm telling you it won't work!"

"Sure it will. Trust me, you don't stand a chance."

"Okay. Fine. Look, we'll test it on myself, okay?" Lin glared at Eileen, who smiled beatifically. "If that is your wish, then."

And thus did Eileen cast Copper Flesh on Lin right in the middle of the match. Lin dutifully attempted to instantly kill herself.

"Well, that didn't work." Lin shrugged. Eileen was amused. "See? Told you I would wi-"

And then Lin nailed Eileen with a second salvo of bullets.

LESSON: Copper Flesh is all well and good but it's hard to argue losing a match when you just buffed your opponent.

Wait, what?

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 01:40:09 AM »
Claude>Alicia:

Claude stepped into the arena, and spoke calmly to Alicia.

Alicia snorted, and walked out of the arena, knowing she'd already won.

---

"I'm...not quite sure how you convinced her this was a match of voice acting, but thank you." Claude said to the small, furry creature in front of him.

"Think nothing of it. I will call upon you the next time my noble personage is threatened." It solemnly declared in return.

---

"...Alicia. He's not the overlord of the Duelling League. Jogurt is not. He never was. It was a hoax." Rufus said, with a too-straight face.

"...I...but...he said...and..." "Look on the bright side, that match would have been extremely painful." Rufus, still solemn, noted, as he walked down the corridor, back to his own room.

He almost managed to make it there before breaking down laughing.

Pretty good, all things considered.

Alicia still just blames Jogurt, so all things considered, at least her, er, innocence isn't damaged.

Seriously, though, this is the kind of girl that believes her boyfriend implicitly when he says he's a clone of a god. She's certainly trusting enough.
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter