Register

Author Topic: Tourney of Interest Season 7 Week 2  (Read 2892 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Tourney of Interest Season 7 Week 2
« on: February 03, 2009, 02:26:20 AM »
Godlike

Rupert Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III)
Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series)
Ferham (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Tir McDohl (Suikoden Series)
Arceus (Pokémon) vs Fou-Lu (Breath of Fire IV)

Heavy

Renee (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Galcian (Skies of Arcadia)
Marino (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Bosch (Breath of Fire V)
Radha Byraban (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Evans (Breath of Fire II)
Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF) vs Zerase (Suikoden V)

Middle

Danette (Soul Nomad & The World Eaters) vs Albert Serdio (Legend of Dragoon)
Leonardo (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Robo (Chrono Trigger)
Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jeane (Suikoden Series)
Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Beatrice (Wild ARMs 3)

Light

Amy Rose (Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood) vs Colette Brunel (Tales of Symphonia)
Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Nina Wyndia (Breath of Fire III)
Sho Minamimoto (The World Ends With You) vs Keele Ziebel (Tales of Eternia)
Aladdin (Kingdom Hearts Series) vs Lulu (Suikoden III)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Tourney of Interest Season 7 Week 2
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 02:28:38 AM »
Middle

Danette (Soul Nomad & The World Eaters) vs Albert Serdio (Legend of Dragoon)- Evade screws up Albert but good.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Taishyr

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 02:30:16 AM »
Godlike

Ferham (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Tir McDohl (Suikoden Series) - Can't vote on it yet.

Heavy

Marino (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Bosch (Breath of Fire V) - Quicksilver breaks Bosch is my gut.
Radha Byraban (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Evans (Breath of Fire II) - Yep.

Middle

Danette (Soul Nomad & The World Eaters) vs Albert Serdio (Legend of Dragoon) - NOT THINKING ABOUT THIS MATCH LALALALALA

Light

Sho Minamimoto (The World Ends With You) vs Keele Ziebel (Tales of Eternia) - Keele does get healing. Fuck it, that's good enough.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 07:58:43 PM by Taishyr »

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 02:40:28 AM »
Godlike

Rupert Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III): Ryu3 beats limit bosses. He just does. Even if he somehow doesn't OHKO, he doubleturns... etc.
Ferham (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Tir McDohl (Suikoden Series): If Tir is very lucky, he'll 3HKO. In this case, though, he is 4-3'd, but can survive four Ferham turns, wins. He might fail to 3HKO though. In that case, 4HKO, but his opener is Black Shadow so he doesn't hit limit until turn 3... which eh. Means Ferham gets five attacks. One of 'em should miss, and hell, she may not 5HKO anyway. Ferham really needs to live long enough to get three attacks under half HP to reliably spoil Godlike PCs... granted, with her speed and HP she'll usually get them! Not this time though.
Arceus (Pokémon) vs Fou-Lu (Breath of Fire IV): Arceus doesn't like Dark Wave. But he does like Judgement ripping into Dark Wave, letting him live. Think Normal's the way to go here, and also think Arceus wins, but could be wrong. Meeple may correct me.

Heavy

Marino (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Bosch (Breath of Fire V): Wish I remembered Bosch better, but I think Marino can handle this.
Radha Byraban (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Evans (Breath of Fire II): Oh hey infinite Alert against someone not fast.
Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF) vs Zerase (Suikoden V): Sacrifice is ITD, so... hmm. IIRC nothing ever resists it short of immunity, guess this works...

Middle

Leonardo (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Robo (Chrono Trigger): IIRC, Lughnasadh made Leonardo annoyingly good in the DL. The Dawn Brigade: Making me consider unequal levels in Fire Emblem since 2007.
Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Beatrice (Wild ARMs 3): Assuming MK had a sleep blocker. It certainly had a sleep status, so.

Light

Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Nina Wyndia (Breath of Fire III): Doubles and counters means a trade. Neither's really good at damage, both have okay mdur... I imagine that Nina going first and having WTA on the only spell that damages her (Fire) gives her the edge, though I could be wrong.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 02:47:18 AM »
Godlike

Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series)
Ferham (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Tir McDohl (Suikoden Series) - Following the Elf on this one. I trust him to know Command Mission better then I do.
Arceus (Pokémon) vs Fou-Lu (Breath of Fire IV) - No idea, want to kneejerk Fou, so doing such.

Heavy

Renee (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Galcian (Skies of Arcadia) - Hmm, she summons her mana and Galcian can't beat them both before dying.
Marino (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Bosch (Breath of Fire V) - See Tai
Radha Byraban (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Evans (Breath of Fire II) - Uh, sure.

Middle

Danette (Soul Nomad & The World Eaters) vs Albert Serdio (Legend of Dragoon) - Uh...don't think he can kill before she builds up her move. Too much evade. From there, she outslugs.
Leonardo (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Robo (Chrono Trigger) - Oh yeah, that unique bow. Hmm...should beat Robo, I think.
Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jeane (Suikoden Series) - Think she just goes first and IDs. Her ID is turn 1, isn't it?
Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Beatrice (Wild ARMs 3) - Sleep is blocked? Alright then.
Light

Amy Rose (Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood) vs Colette Brunel (Tales of Symphonia)
Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Nina Wyndia (Breath of Fire III) - Can use Wind for WTA!?!?!?!?(does she even have wind?) As you can see, not really thinking about this. Ilyana's kinda bad.
Aladdin (Kingdom Hearts Series) vs Lulu (Suikoden III) - I remember Aladdin mostly being bad. Lulu...also bad, but not as.

Elf: Fire has WTA over Thunder? I thought it was Thunder>Fire>Wind>Thunder?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 05:35:53 PM by Gatewalker »
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 02:52:49 AM »
Godlike

Ferham (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Tir McDohl (Suikoden Series) - Thank you, Elfboy.

Heavy

Radha Byraban (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Evans (Breath of Fire II) - Hey look Evans isn't really fast and he doesn't even win in a single turn if he doubles. Goooooooooooooodbye.

Middle

Danette (Soul Nomad & The World Eaters) vs Albert Serdio (Legend of Dragoon) - Okay. Danette goes first, likely 3-2s, certainly 4-3s. She uses the evade buff first, now Albert -utterly fails- at damaging her for a while. Afterwards, she uses Enliven and the attack buff. Now, she's constantly lapping Albert. However, can she have the punch to break through LoD DEFEND~ before the buffs and her skills run out? Hm, she could crit a few times in-between, sooooo... my kneejerk is yes. Really wish we had actual numbers on SN, though, this sucks.
Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Beatrice (Wild ARMs 3) - Blocks Sleep, slugfests like a Heavy.

Light

Aladdin (Kingdom Hearts Series) vs Lulu (Suikoden III) - Aladdin gets vastly outslugged. His damage is sub-Goofy.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Monkeyfinger

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 03:03:26 AM »
Godlike

Ferham (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Tir McDohl (Suikoden Series): Black shadow + 3 judgments killing? Ha, no, that doesn't even reach 4x PCHP. If Tir has 3 judgments like I think he does, he probably like 7HKOs Ferham or something. EDIT: Wait, stat topic says he only has 2 judgments. If that's true he's just fucked.

Heavy

Renee (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Galcian (Skies of Arcadia): Renee needs 5 turns to get off that 2nd boosted full power attack that kills most of heavy, and Galcian 4HKOs her. The mana doesn't contribute enough damage to be threatening, I don't think.
Marino (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Bosch (Breath of Fire V): Unless Marino had ITD.

Middle

Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Beatrice (Wild ARMs 3): Pretty sure they could block sleep.

Light

« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 03:07:51 AM by Monkeyfinger »

Pyro

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 03:17:00 AM »
Godlike

Rupert Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III): Splat. Just splat.
Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series): Yuri's chance lies in OHKOing Yuri's relevant durability, but Yuri is humanoid so Yuri doesn't square it away. Yuri on the other hand has no issues returning the favor by OHKOing Yuri. Yuri Lowell wins this, in case you couldn't figure it out from that super-clear explanation

Heavy

Renee (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Galcian (Skies of Arcadia): Probably just a better boss.
Radha Byraban (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Evans (Breath of Fire II): Meh.
Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF) vs Zerase (Suikoden V): Oh look Clarissa vs. a PC slower than her.

Middle

Danette (Soul Nomad & The World Eaters) vs Albert Serdio (Legend of Dragoon): Not sure.
Leonardo (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Robo (Chrono Trigger): I guess his bow lets him double and win that way.
Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jeane (Suikoden Series): Taking a guess that Naoto's ID is in fact not turn 1. Edit: But it might be turn 2, or Naoto might kill Misses frailypants with two physical attacks. Yay for Auto-Endure?
Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Beatrice (Wild ARMs 3): Blocks sleep. She might still win but I think Flay takes advantage of the poor damage to build up cards.

Light

Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Nina Wyndia (Breath of Fire III): No doubles here, just counters.
Aladdin (Kingdom Hearts Series) vs Lulu (Suikoden III): I'm just gonna vote and move on. Vote and move on...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 03:27:49 AM by Cryo »

Nitori

• Denizen
  • The only thing YOU'RE onto is your mot-
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 03:38:51 AM »
Godlike

Ferham (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Tir McDohl (Suikoden Series) - Elfboy is superior with the whole Mega Man thing

Heavy

Renee (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Galcian (Skies of Arcadia) - Galcian should never win anything
Radha Byraban (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Evans (Breath of Fire II) - Alert Alert Alert Alert Alert Alert Alert Alert Alert Alert

Middle

Leonardo (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
vs Robo (Chrono Trigger) - Bishie is superior
Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jeane (Suikoden Series) - I have some ID respect here, shock
Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Beatrice (Wild ARMs 3) - BURNING JUSTICE

Light

Amy Rose (Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood) vs Colette Brunel (Tales of Symphonia) - Who knows. Wait, Meeple would know. I'll wait for him. EDIT: Okay, going with Meeple since Colette is faster~
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 09:00:21 AM by Nitori »
<Ko-NitoriisSulpher> roll 1d100 to grade Nitori?
<Hatbot> ACTION --> "Ko-NitoriisSulpher rolls 1d100 to grade Nitori? and gets 100." [1d100=100]

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 08:32:16 PM »
Godlike

Rupert Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III) - Lower Rupert respect, so yeah.
Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series) - Yuri doesn't OHKO Yuri but Yuri OHKOs Yuri.  Yuri Lowell wins
Arceus (Pokémon) vs Fou-Lu (Breath of Fire IV) - I'll buy it.

Heavy

Renee (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Galcian (Skies of Arcadia) - Not sure what Renee's doing in Heavy.
Radha Byraban (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Evans (Breath of Fire II) - Unless Radha can get >100% evade with Focus?  Well, there's still the ID...
Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF) vs Zerase (Suikoden V) - Faster.  I assume Zerase can't immune Rob Turn?

Middle

Leonardo (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Robo (Chrono Trigger) - CANCEL!!1
Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jeane (Suikoden Series) - 2 shots of ID, one's probably gonna hit.
Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Beatrice (Wild ARMs 3) - Blocks sleep, outslugs sounds right.

Light

Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Nina Wyndia (Breath of Fire III) - Nina 3HKOs and goes first.  Ilyana 2HKOs with normal attack and then Flare or crit.  (37% chance of one of those happening).  Nina's Wind damage is a lot worse and not outslugging here.
Aladdin (Kingdom Hearts Series) vs Lulu (Suikoden III) - Failoff.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 04:37:42 AM »
Godlike

Ferham (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Tir McDohl (Suikoden Series): I'll trust Elfboy's math on this or something.
Arceus (Pokémon) vs Fou-Lu (Breath of Fire IV): I was about to say "Arceus goes steel, resists Dark Wave!" but then remembered "Wait, that leaves him open to Patoh Pah"...so yeah, Normal works.  He has enough HP to survive Dark Wave after one Judgment, with his speed, he can probably manipulate the match from there.

Heavy

Marino (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Bosch (Breath of Fire V): Think Bosch has the defenses to live through this.

Middle

Leonardo (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Robo (Chrono Trigger): Physical fighter vs. Robo tends to not go over well.

Light

Amy Rose (Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood) vs Colette Brunel (Tales of Symphonia): Kneejerk.
Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Nina Wyndia (Breath of Fire III): Nina might resist all of Illyana's damage, but Illyana counters with having noteworthy Res, and Counters...and Flare...
Aladdin (Kingdom Hearts Series) vs Lulu (Suikoden III): Aladdin sucks.
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 08:53:08 AM »
Godlike

Heavy
Renee (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Galcian (Skies of Arcadia)- Azureflame Mana just effectively acts as Renee attacking for the turn since it's ID susceptible. Then Renee needs to take 2 turns to charge up to the damage Galcian does in 1.
Marino (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Bosch (Breath of Fire V)- Dragon Bosch gets thrown out, she can deal with the human form.

Middle
Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jeane (Suikoden Series)- Turn 2 ID+Auto Endure
Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Beatrice (Wild ARMs 3)

Light
Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Nina Wyndia (Breath of Fire III)- DL Ilyana doesn't counter magic and such
...into the nightfall.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 02:11:57 PM »
Azureflame Mana is immune to ID.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 07:42:17 PM »
Godlike

Rupert Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III) - Rupert.  Overkills in general with his sword limit doom attack thing.
Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series) - Yuri.
Ferham (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Tir McDohl (Suikoden Series) - Ferham.  Boss durability makes Tir sad.
Arceus (Pokémon) vs Fou-Lu (Breath of Fire IV) - Fou-Lu.  Boss form fun.

Heavy

Renee (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Galcian (Skies of Arcadia) - GO RENEE. 
Marino (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Bosch (Breath of Fire V) - Bosch.  Marino can't break the dragon form.
Radha Byraban (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Evans (Breath of Fire II) - Evans.  Boss fun!
Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF) vs Zerase (Suikoden V) - Clarissa.  I think.

Middle

Danette (Soul Nomad & The World Eaters) vs Albert Serdio (Legend of Dragoon) - Need to start SN
Leonardo (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Robo (Chrono Trigger) - Robo.  Healing with the chance of UZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PUNCH
Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jeane (Suikoden Series) - Naoto.  ID and endure.
Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Beatrice (Wild ARMs 3) - - Need to start.

Light

Amy Rose (Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood) vs Colette Brunel (Tales of Symphonia) - ...wow.  I think Amy?
Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Nina Wyndia (Breath of Fire III) - Ilyana.  THUNDER DOOM SPELL OR SOMETHING
Sho Minamimoto (The World Ends With You) vs Keele Ziebel (Tales of Eternia) - ..mmm...Keele?
Aladdin (Kingdom Hearts Series) vs Lulu (Suikoden III) - Aladdin.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

alanna82

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 08:25:55 PM »

Light

Aladdin (Kingdom Hearts Series) vs Lulu (Suikoden III)- High Lulu respect.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 08:37:35 AM »
Godlike

Rupert Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III)- Hm.  Underestimated Kaiser Bonebreak.
Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series)- no vote.

Heavy

Renee (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Galcian (Skies of Arcadia)- Yeah, adds up quickly enough.
Radha Byraban (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Evans (Breath of Fire II)- Coinflipped.

Middle

Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jeane (Suikoden Series)
Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis) vs Beatrice (Wild ARMs 3)- I was all set to vote Beatrice (she gets a free shot at him and so on) but then I remembered he has HP and realized she didn't 4HKO him like she needed to.  Ah well.  Guess she couldn't stand up to his drill.

Light

Amy Rose (Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood) vs Colette Brunel (Tales of Symphonia)- no vote.  Lazy me.
Sho Minamimoto (The World Ends With You) vs Keele Ziebel (Tales of Eternia)- Keele is just awful.
Aladdin (Kingdom Hearts Series) vs Lulu (Suikoden III)

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 08:59:28 PM »
Previous round results!

Kunino- i v Myria- iii
Sora- i v Heat- v
Ginny- ii v Melfice- i
Revya- iii v Lady- iiii

Tony- vii v Dyce- i
Zero v Gau- viiii
Hunter- iii v Antenora
Lei- ii v Zera- iiii

Yukiko- iii v Kyra- ii
Iris- ii v Lich
Carol v Tengaar- vi
Tails- i v Bart

Vitali- iiii v Badrach- ii
Laura- iiii v Augst- ii
Labby- vi v Shady
Dean- iiii v Isadora- v

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 01:28:35 AM »
Previous round results!
Dean- iiii v Isadora- v

Dean lost to Isadora?
There's no hope for WA5 champs if it ever gets ranked...

Ultradude

• White Void, Cold Steel, OUCH FUCKING VAMPIRES
  • Denizen
  • I AM THE etc.etc.etc.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 02:11:24 AM »
Previous round results!
Dean- iiii v Isadora- v

Dean lost to Isadora?

Mediumless WA5 characters have no hope of respect. Carol and Greg will probably end up as low-mid middles with their Mediums, but if they downgrade either one could easily champ, and Chuck might have a shot at light. I'd say Avril too, except that most people probably won't give her the Mountain Medium like I do.

The rankable bosses aside from Nightburn all have varying degrees of possibility for heavy, and Nightburn might champ middle if he ends up there.

Also, lol at vote totals for Sonic characters.
"Turning into bats? Laughable!" says sparkly telepathic Volvo-driving vampire who spent century in high school.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 07:44:39 AM »
This round!

Rupert- i v Ryu- v
Yuri- ii v Yuri
Ferham- ii v Tir- vii
Arceus- vi v Fou- ii

Renee- ii v Galcian- v
Marino- v v Bosch- iii
Radha- vii v Evans- ii
Clarissa- vi v Zerase

Danette- iiii v Albert- ii
Leonardo- vi v Robo- iii
Naoto- vii v Jeane
Flay- viiii v Beatrice

Amy- i v Colette- ii
Ilyana- vi v Nina- iiii
Minamimoto- i v Keele- iii
Aladdin- ii v Lulu- vi

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 08:32:22 AM »
Previous round results!
Dean- iiii v Isadora- v

Dean lost to Isadora?

Chuck will likely fall in Light, and that limit innate skill makes him have a better chance to go farther than Dean would. In this case, it was the free counter view.
...into the nightfall.