Author Topic: Week 50-1 missing comments  (Read 590 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Week 50-1 missing comments
« on: March 13, 2009, 04:41:30 PM »
Van>Lulu

Lang>Miia

Item Use>No Item Use

Edited in the correct results for Sage.-Super
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 02:06:29 AM by SageAcrin »
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Week 50-1 missing comments
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 05:30:47 PM »
Koro > Guy
Camus > Lino
Hawkey > Big Joe
Naesala > Luther
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Taishyr

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 05:33:08 PM »
Hugo > Mario, Nina > Pip

Taishyr

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 12:44:33 AM »
Also claiming Eliwood > Orlha, Colm > Charizard, Dorcas > Louise.

Hugo > Mario

So. Hugo gets a Fire Flower, Mario gets the True Fire Rune, and the two go to work seeing how much they can burn in a short period of time.

Unfortunately for Mario he doesn't actually have ranks in Fire Magic, whereas the Fire Flower is an easy thing to pick up and use. Hugo won in a laughter.

Nina > Pip

What? PIP is evolving!

Congratulations! PIP has evolved to AIRCLEAPIP!

---

"So. Just by standing next to Pip, Nina managed to make him evolve into a 7th CC element unobserved by anyone ever?" Sharon chortled, leaning on her cutlass. Leena nodded.

"Indeed. Got disqualified for taking a non-legal form, too."

"So why's it attacking the DL Metropolis?"

"What else does a 90-story tall monster do but fight against pollution?"

"Fair." Sharon grinned. "Well, First Mate Leena, want to go do some plunderin'?"

Leena smirked. "Aye aye, Cap'n!"

Eliwood > Orlha

Swordman. Brawler. Pantyhose. Muscular legs.

-------

"Wait. So... Orlha won't hit a girl, so... Eliwood..." Hector stuttered.

"He's your best friend. You tell him that listening to Cloud was a bad idea." Lyn snapped before turning off.

Hector looked down at his old friend, currently in a pink shift, heavily coated in makeup, and punch drunk, before grumbling something about life pairings and wandering off.

Colm > Charizard

"CHARIZARD!"

"What?"

"CHAR, CHAAAAAAAR!"

"..."

"ZARD, ZARD!"

"Okay, this is stupid."

"CHA-aaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Moral of the story: You may be a huge fire-breathing dragon, but if Colm finds you annoying, there's nothing you'll get but a Silencer to the face.

Dorcas > Louise

Louise threw the match. Louise now has a Axe Ballista she's taken a liking to, thanks to Dorcas, Louise, and Pent figuring out how to make one.

Louise, Pent, Dorcas, and Natalie now spend their spare time sniping Ghaleon off from 10,000 miles away, much to his endless annoyance. TimeLord ensures that the group is never caught.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 01:22:34 AM by Taishyr »

Taishyr

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 02:08:16 AM »
Lang > Mia

Sword vs. sword. Counters vs. Mystic Artes.

"EEEEEE BARE CHESTS"

Fangirls vs. the socially inept, relatively scantily clad hero.

Galea's resulting "ignition" exploded the entire arena, as well as all clothes within the blast radius. The two are a happy couple now, amusing Sharon and Kazan, boring Ayne and frustrating Maya.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 02:12:41 AM by Taishyr »

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 02:24:57 AM »
Van>Lulu:

Miss.

Miss.

Miss.

The usual battle against Lulu.

This battle...not so much.

---

Lulu coughed into her hand.

The arena was silent.

Van smiled softly.

And brought Lulu's hand, which he was holding, to his lips.

Lulu blushed furiously.

Van was conked in the head by a ball.

---

Ultimately, Van successfully struck on the first try, the only person besides Wakka to succeed at this, with Lulu.

Of course, he had to get beaten to a pulp by Attack Reels. But hey, Lulu didn't win.

Item Use>No Item Use:

<i>And so Article 37-D of the RPG Code was put into motion, where by judicature, all item use may be considered viable, based on a survey of a jury of the questionable dueller(To be labeled Party A), under strictly limited circumstances, not necessarily limited to or allowing but possibly including: Usage of items "on" Party A(Said "on" to be known by the term Equipped from henceforth) that may or may not break depending on jury decision, items that are unique to that character's usage(Unique in this case to mean 1/*, 1/4, 1/3, 1/5, or any specific combination of fractions as the case may be, and usage to mean either drinking, throwing either at the enemy, at self, or into the air, turning into a sparkle of light[possibly with unique catch phrase], dancing around "stupidly"[Stupid to be defined as any dance that would be seen as so inept that it would be commonly done by someone under 90 Intelligence Quotient points] with the item in question, or any other usage of the item as determined by jury), breaking equipment(Which may or may not include "unique" equipment, charges of "unique" equipment that lower it's durability, "unique" equipment that cannot be "used" while "equipped", non-"unique" items that can be "used" while "equipped", and any other circumstances allowed by the jury of peers.</i>

---

"...What?" Yuri asked, staring blankly at the notice.

<i>-Basically it says that the people that judge decide.-</i> Mewtwo noted.

"...well why the hell...oh, right. Legal code."

<i>-When written by Profound Darkness, at any rate.-</i> Mewtwo noted.
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter