Register

Author Topic: Season 50-5 Missing Comments  (Read 462 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Season 50-5 Missing Comments
« on: April 10, 2009, 03:46:42 PM »
Myria>Ghaleon* (Already claimed by super)
Edgar>Hugo (Sorta has something between writeup and a comment sent in, could use that in a pinch.)
Alhazad>Nina
Slash>Camus
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 03:48:50 PM by SageAcrin »
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Season 50-5 Missing Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 03:12:13 AM »
Slash > Camus

Camus against Slash. The jokes could write themselves all over. There could be an epic crossover doujin spawning for five yaoi conventions, furiously written six-hands by the terrifying Deis/Opera/Millenia triad. And don't get me wrong, it almost happened.

But then, the girls made the terrifying mistake of peeking at Slash's room for "research" while he was asleep. The face under the helmet was... quite a monstrosity. Deis nearly passed out in disgust, and Opera still has nightmares about it. Millenia stopped an inch short from clawing his face out, which could've had disastrous results. A change of plans was absolute.

The point is that they decided to kidnap Camus and Gaignun to a deserted island instead. As of now, they're furiously writing Suikoden Survivor Saga: The WAFFening, enjoying the sight of shirtless Camus and Gaignun in a tropical paradise. Meanwhile, Slash got handed a victory by default, blissfully unaware of the torment that could've been unleashed into the RPGDLverse.

This year's yaoi convention is looking good, at least.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Re: Season 50-5 Missing Comments
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 03:21:28 AM »
Edgar>Hugo:

A sound.

Winning a championships.

This was humiliating.

Degrading.

Ridiculous.

Even if one loses, one should lose with dignity.

---

"...huh. They both had the same idea?" Geddoe asked, as Hugo, mounted on Fubar, wielding the True Fire, True Water and True Lightning Runes, was completely vaporized.

"I'm not sure why Edgar though amplifying the Noiseblaster was any more dignified a death, though." Locke replied obliquely.

"Well...there is a sort of dignity in dying in a calamity that destroys half a stadium." Joe shrugged. "Man, scraping the boy up after that is going to be a chore."

Alhazad>Nina:

Swimsuit contests.

The ultimate horror.

Yes, if done right, these simple and beautiful things can SCAR THE MINDS OF ALL THAT EXIST FOR ETERNITY.

This was the best opportunity in ages.

---

"<i>...you talked the Profound Darkness out of something mentally scarring!?</i>" Jade sputtered.

"Eheheh. Yes." Kefka smirked.

"...why?" "Not my style. That Nina's too flat." "..." Jade stared blankly. "...Okay, how?"

"It turns out that, if you get Profound Darkness drunk enough, she's pretty easy to talk into stuff. Eheh." Kefka smirked.

"..................you...got..." Jade slowly tried to comprehend this monumental insanity.

"Oh, and if she runs in screaming something about sleeping with one of those Ryus, you never saw me." Kefka finished, as he walked off.

Nina ultimately forfeited the match.

Evidently she was too busy running from Profound Darkness as well.

She was screaming something about Ryu's shared affections or something.

You know, one of those demon women things.
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter