Author Topic: Palom (Vs Odessa)  (Read 304 times)

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Palom (Vs Odessa)
« on: May 02, 2009, 01:32:07 AM »
Odessa is statuesqe to be sure. A stunning young woman, martyred for the cause of freedom. She'll look perfect as a lawn ornament in from of Palom's dorms... what, did you expect the Mystian prodigy to be <i>nice?</i> Palom's gift of gab and magiks are equally impressive. He won't get much more than a slap from Odessa with his mouth, but his various status attacks sure as hell will get a reaction.  The only thing Palom has to fear besides meeting Flik in a dark alley is Odessa's wind of sleep spell. Good thing that Palom's an evasive little bugger to status. Odessa can claim no such thing against Palom's own hellish status.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Palom (Vs Odessa)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 03:29:07 AM »
Odessa is quite comparable to an artistic statue, that's for sure. A stunning young woman, martyred for the cause of freedom. She'll look perfect as a lawn ornament in front of Palom's dorms... what, did you expect the Mystian prodigy to be <i>nice?</i> Palom's gift of gab and magicks are equally impressive compared to Odessa's pathos. He won't get much more than a (rather painful!) slap from Odessa with his mouth, but his various status attacks sure as hell will get a cruel reaction. The only thing Palom has to fear besides meeting Flik in a dark alley is Odessa's Wind of Sleep spell. Good thing that Palom's an evasive little bugger to status, and Odessa can claim no such thing against Palom's own hellish ailments.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....