Register

Author Topic: Season 51-6 Missing Comments  (Read 415 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Season 51-6 Missing Comments
« on: May 29, 2009, 04:53:03 PM »
Team Lady>Team Myria*
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 09:23:54 PM by SageAcrin »
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Re: Season 51-6 Missing Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »
Remilia=Myria:

And so, with a mighty claw swipe, Remilia defeated her foe.

And so, with a horrific blast of energy, Myria's danmaku shredded Remilia.

And so, <i>w</i>ith a hideous snarl, Myr<b>ia char</b>ed Remiliililili

And so, with a terrible blast of <font size=1>endless</font>darkening<b><font size=2>blackened</font>unending<font size=3>screaming</font><b>torrential<i><s>endless</i></s>neverending<font size=4>hideousmeltingit'sallMELTING</b></font>

ddanaaadaasooooooo, both competetors drenched metraidsyhklashdl currents of the new universe that is forming <i>syntax error please recheck your code</i> of an endless darkness that shines into your very soul that rips all that you are or ever have been and the teeth grinding against your bones with endless shredding and <b>you can't scream you never can scream the force that has consumed you will laugh until the very ends of time but you will never die you will be in endless anananMyria </b> floated into the air, laughing at Remilia's pitiful <i><font size=5>screams as she screamed forever they both will scream fore</i></font>

---

"...for-acglk-the love of-aaghgh-god atleastnotintothepanel-OW!" Luther babbled, as Sakuya slammed his head into his beloved reality control panel yet again.

"Why? You seem to like this. And anything that makes you suffer is pretty fine with me at this point. Cheating my mistress for money is a very, very bad idea." Sakuya noted, smashing his head into the panel again for good measure.

"...but...you have...no idea...what that's...doing to...reality...and it's targetted on the match." Luther noted faintly, before passing out.

Ultimately, everything was settled. Remilia and Myria ultimately had few memories of their attempt at a match, outside of the tendancies to wake up screaming-quite a feat, making either of them do <i>that</i>-and the prolonged vomitting and illness that came from after the match made Remilia just want to go home. Myria, meanwhile, is just as happy she's not coming back to the ring for a while, as she has a nasty tendancy to flinch and shriek a little when she sees an arena.

Overall, they were both quite willing to call the match a draw.
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

Taishyr

Re: Season 51-6 Missing Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 10:28:16 PM »
Team Lady > Team Myria:

Myria's team featured an incredibly talented buffer, a great healer and status-slinger, and a robot who immuned magic.

Lady's team? Featured Lost Progress, a dragon-slayer, a buffer of their own and someone who hit really hard.

-----------

"So, wait. Gijimu beat Myria with an axe to the face." Nina the Third asked, skepticism in her face.

"Yep. Just sorta threw the first axe at her, nailing her in the chest, then walked over while everyone sat there stunned and nailed her right in the face." Kyra replied despondently.

"Worker 8 then replied... by shoving Myria into a colossal pot and broiling her."

"Yep."

"...Porom was doing what during all this?"

"I think she got replaced by Palom at some point, not that any of us could tell apart. He helped put Myria in."

"...what the hell happened here? None of this makes sense." Nina shook her head.

--------

"So, wait. You convinced Myria to act as if she had died... so that Lady and Myria could stay friends without Lady's pride getting damaged... by having Gijimu get buffed by every possible magic in the DL and with every possible technique and equip before hitting Myria." Killer said, straight-faced.

"Yes." Fou-Lu drawled. "Thou must admit they have become best of friends - it seemed faulty judgment to end it so fruitlessly."

"You convinced Palom to knock out Porom and take her place so she couldn't revive Myria and ruin the plot, and had Lucca reprogram Worker 8 so it targeted Myria instead of Lady. Kyra couldn't revive or do physical damage worth a darn so you left the poor girl alone. Right?"

"Correct."

"...you didn't do anything to Lady's team?"

"Well..." Fou-Lu said, smirking. "Aside from the support of Gijimu before the match..."

A chuckle sounded behind the two as Yuri strode up behind them, a cocky grin on his face. "And the fact that Mr. Dragon Emperor here personally ensured Deamoned wasn't getting up for the next few days... nah, we didn't do much to them. Kresnik's got issues anyway, as does Lady. Figured we oughta not disturb them too much, right?"

"And the non-interference clause?" Killer asked, leaning back.

"We covered our tracks, but in truth, the judges decided that not dealing with a Lady rampage was worth the match results. As did Myria, in the end. And Lady's happy, soooooo..." Yuri shrugged.

"... I suppose the only question is why a Godslayer and a Dragon Emperor would work together, then." Killer mused.

"Yuri hath good taste in music." Fou-Lu nodded sagely.

"Heavy Metal and Rage Rock for the win." Yuri grinned.