Author Topic: Mia Ausa (vs. Zell "I'm Easy" Dincht)  (Read 340 times)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Mia Ausa (vs. Zell "I'm Easy" Dincht)
« on: June 12, 2009, 05:48:56 PM »
While Nash enjoys success in Middle, it's only natural for Mia to follow in her hapless boyfriend's footsteps. And, if the victory against Bartre shows anything, it's that she's highly capable of putting dimwitted bruisers in their rightful place. Zell may come from a less prosaic world than the Fire Emblem axeman, but he has about the same IQ and strategical acumen as Bartre, while having a whole lot less raw power. As such, applying her Cryo Shell spells to create an impenetrable barrier to Zell's drunken punches should be even more trivial. And with the speed advantage she enjoys, she can leisurely stall for doubleturns to apply a double Flameria, circumventing Zell's limit entirely. Not that will be necessary, given how he probably won't even to break through Mia's defense.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Taishyr

Re: Mia Ausa (vs. Zell "I'm Easy" Dincht)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 01:27:18 AM »
While Nash enjoys success in Middle, it's only natural for Mia to follow in her hapless boyfriend's footsteps. And, if the victory against Bartre shows anything, it's that she's highly capable of putting dimwitted bruisers in their rightful place. Zell may come from a less prosaic world than the Fire Emblem axeman, but he has about the same IQ and strategical acumen as Bartre, while having a whole lot less raw power behind his blows. As such, applying her Cryo Shell spells to create an impenetrable barrier to Zell's drunken punches should be trivial. And with the speed advantage she enjoys, she can leisurely stall for doubleturns to apply a double Flameria, circumventing Zell's limit entirely and ensuring the win. Not that will be necessary, given how he probably won't even break through Mia's defense.