Author Topic: Asellus (vs. DREGS OF LESBIAN CITY - ahem, Zero)  (Read 339 times)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Asellus (vs. DREGS OF LESBIAN CITY - ahem, Zero)
« on: June 27, 2009, 03:29:54 AM »
Well, this is pretty disappointing. After charming the hearts of men and women all over in this Heavy season, the half-mystic Asellus expected a nice <i>coup du grace</i> for this leisurely stroll through the arena. Sadly, however, what she gets is a bothersome machine. Oh well, what charm can't conquer certainly can be wrecked. Asellus shall do just that with her Mystic Change, which certainly stands up to Zero's Absolute Zero well. With her masterful fencing, Asellus can deflect enough  strikes to force Zero into a stalemate, while she'll have plenty of gas left. And Zero is unlikely to take two Mystical Lifesprinklers all that well.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Asellus (vs. DREGS OF LESBIAN CITY - ahem, Zero)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 03:34:32 AM »
Well, this is pretty disappointing. After charming the hearts of men and women all over in this Heavy season, the half-mystic Asellus expected a nice <i>coup du grace</i> for this season. Sadly, however, what she gets is a bothersome machine. Oh well, what charm can't conquer certainly can be wrecked. Asellus shall do just that with her Mystic Change, which certainly stands up to Zero's Absolute Zero well. With her masterful fencing, Asellus can deflect enough  strikes to force Zero into a stalemate, while she'll have plenty of gas left. And Zero is unlikely to take two Mystical Lifesprinklers all that well.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....