Author Topic: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Monado Mandala Week 10  (Read 3799 times)

Taishyr

Re: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Monado Mandala Week 10
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2009, 12:03:30 AM »
He does have the MT version, offhand. But going for the ST means he only kills one of Kyra and Garnet, so... yeah.

Also Cristo's like 88% or so HP? So... mmm, Maya might be able to finish him too, but yeah, interps and all.

I'd agree that that fight needs a toning down, though, definitely. 2 dead people + MT status off above average speed is pretty daunting normally, and Alena/Ragnar then get a turn together; you do need to see Maya being that good there, but this is still at her dominating part of the game, so. (You... could possibly drop the fullheal and drop Brey/swap Brey for Taloon/do something? It needs a heavy revamp as it stands, tho.)

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2009, 02:12:33 AM »
Defeat is GT/MT, yeah. It's slightly worse but not notably worse? Typical DQ there, IIRC.

Which topic Tai? Ignore Zenny's numbers, I tested those ages ago.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Taishyr

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2009, 02:17:26 AM »
All of them. PSX says to see Zenny, I don't consider DS but eh.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Taishyr

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2009, 03:46:18 AM »
Missed those somehow, thanks.

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2009, 11:04:31 AM »
Abstain on Tai. My Pokeman knowledge and Garnet respect only go so far. Shame I haven't played P2.

Team Tal vs dungeon - Synenergy Stone is niice. Laypoints + Materials are go for me too. Crisis Speed! *waves Yulie flag* When does she pick that up in the dungeon?

Team Piggy vs dungeon -  FF5 Chemist abuse? Evil. CT Bait! (Cray, Adray) Half a CT Bait (Garnet) I like this team ^_^ Even though I never completed FF5/used Chemist it looks like CT bait from the paper work.

However peeps have to remember Adray doesn't pick up Berserk or revival until F4 or MT healing until F5. By the time Adray learns Berserk the other SO3 characters have had it for a while and symbology damage has been outclassed since they picked it up. Adray/Sophia gaining Berserk doesn't really change that not with stuff like Power Dance or Maria w/th Power Up floating around on top of the battle skill chaining from other characters by that point. Battle skills typically have higher damage modifiers than symbology too. Basically what I'm saying is while symbology starts off strong for F1/2 Nel/Fayt/Cliff etc would have Berserk by F3 so I hope nobody's relying on Adray for damage beyond that point. I mean I like Adray but a damage dealer he is not (Aerial chains are something but aren't matching up to the best the game has to offer) His main forte in dungeon as in game is support (or MP damage if you're building an MP damage team but those are specialized) and in dungeon as in game he takes a while to get stuff >_> Luckily Piggy has Chemist/Cray/Garnet as more immediate support. Adray is a supportive beast once he gets going, he has game best casting time w/th Quick Symbol. Let's hope the team goes far enough for Piggy to get his money's worth out of Adray ^_^ Oh and there's that nice MP damage too at least!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 11:40:38 AM by Clear Tranquil »
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

Unoriginal

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2009, 03:26:19 PM »
Abstain on Tai.

Tal and Piggy pass.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2009, 06:29:47 PM »
All teams Pass. Maya respect is checking in, along with insane Doom Whale respect.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2009, 05:51:14 AM »
Team Taishyr | Kyogre (MT), Maya, Garnet, Kyra, FFT Priest
[Floor 3b]
*For this floor, all moves that have any capacity to critical hit will do so.
Team Taishyr vs. Jude and Raquel
Team Taishyr vs. Raichu, Ho-oh and Lugia (FRLG forms)
Team Taishyr vs. Ness and Poo - I'm not sure about the other fights on this floor, but...  Poo getting a speedy turn off with Brainshock Ω, and then Ness getting a turn with Flash Ω.  I...  Really don't see that ending well.
Team Taishyr vs. Alena, Brey (Borya), Cristo (Kiryl) and Ragnar - After the last battle, even if they make it through, they're going to be HURTING.  Yeah.
*Full Heal
Team Taishyr vs. Caellech, Lloyd (FE7) and Linus (FE7) (Cog of Destiny forms for Lloyd and Linus)

Team Talaysen | Raquel, Jude, Arnaud, Yulie
[WA4 Synergy Bonus: This team fully heals after every battle. However, if a character dies they suffer a Max HP penalty until a full heal]
[Floor 1]
Team Talaysen vs. Palmer and Mist Dragon
Team Talaysen vs. Steelix, Shuckle and FF1 Knight
Team Talaysen vs. Marle, Alice and FFT Priest
Team Talaysen vs. Rampage Drive
Team Talaysen vs. Lich (FF1) - It's floor 1 with full heals.  What else is expected?

Team Piggyman | Orlandu, FF5 Chemist, Cray (Speed?), Garnet, Adray
[Floor 1]
Team Piggyman vs. Palmer and Mist Dragon
Team Piggyman vs. Steelix, Shuckle and FF1 Knight
Team Piggyman vs. Marle, Alice and FFT Priest
Team Piggyman vs. Rampage Drive
Team Piggyman vs. Lich (FF1) - It's Floor 1 with Orlandu and Adray.  What else is expected?

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2009, 06:22:18 PM »
All three Pass.  Tai has some trouble with the DQ4 fight, but gets a fullheal, mercifully.  WA4 team gets through (Some trouble with healers, but nothing too much).  Piggyman's team gets lol rampage drive with nothing but Adray and Cray, but Orlandu and Cray probably maul the healer fight.
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.