Author Topic: Kartikeya, a.k.a. Gene Simmons, a.k.a. God (vs. Ryu the third trimester)  (Read 304 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Oh yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!  Time to K.I.S.S. your ass goodbye, dragon-boy - Doctor Love is in the house!  The ruler of the world of hard rock-n'-roll (and also murdering helpless women and children) is all hyped up after crushing that little girl last week beneath his Love Gun, and if there's anything that the great Gene Simmons likes, it's letting his tongue fly free and drag on some Cold Gin while he takes a shot at anyone else who challenges him as the king of rock!  And a dragon!  Oh boy!  This will surely be one of those Crazy Crazy Nights!  Armed to the teeth with weaponry and ready to Shout It Out Loud that he's not going to take any shit from a poser like Ryu, this battle will be a sight to remember!  Fast and resilient, Kartikeya doesn't have much to fear from the slower dragon - a few Vortexes, or even a quick Grin and overkill, are all within the realm of grasp here.  And dragons?  Please - none of those beasts can stand up to the Unholy terror that is Kartikeya - he's stronger, faster, and can punish each and every one of those little whelps with a flick of his wrist.  I mean, heeeeeeeeell, a Killer like Kartikeya isn't going down to some silent little brat who thinks he's special.  NO ONE IS AS SPECIAL AND AS ROCKING AWESOME AS HE IS.  NO ONE.  Shock Me, baby!  It's time for a new load of ass-kicking by yours-truly.  Flaming Youth, you're going down - A World Without Heroes is the only world for Kartikeya, and no amount of dragon power is going to save you from the terrible torture that is about to come your way!
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Kartikeya, a.k.a. Gene Simmons, a.k.a. God (vs. Ryu the third trimester)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 02:51:30 AM »
Time to K.I.S.S. your ass goodbye, dragon-boy - Doctor Love is in the house! The ruler of the world of hard rock-n'-roll (and also murdering helpless women and children) is all hyped up after crushing that little girl last week beneath his Love Gun, and if there's anything that the great Gene Simmons (a.k.a Kartikeya) likes, it's letting his tongue fly free and drag on some Cold Gin while he takes a shot at anyone else who challenges him - like a dragon! This will surely be one of those Crazy Crazy Nights! Armed to the teeth and ready to Shout It Out Loud, fast and resilient, Kartikeya doesn't have much to fear from Ryu - a few Vortexes, or even a quick Grin and overkill, are all within the realm of grasp here. And dragons? Please. Karti's stronger, faster, and can punish each and every one of those little whelps with a flick of his wrist. It's time for a new load of ass-kicking by yours-truly, Kartikeya. Flaming Youth, you're going down!
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....