Author Topic: Vormav (vs oh hey I suck Baals)  (Read 349 times)

Dunefar

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Wuffy-wuff-wuff!
    • View Profile
Vormav (vs oh hey I suck Baals)
« on: September 11, 2009, 04:18:02 PM »
Was one not enough? It seems the sacrifice of Anna was not enough to resurrect the Bloody Angel. So thus Vormav must proceed on to his next victim. Perhaps an egotistical tyrant will be enough to stir Altima into this world. For Vormav will fall on him like a meteorite from above, shattering his gear into bits and laying him low. He will endure all Baal has, his shield mighty and protective to ensure proper evasion. Ragnarok will slide between Baal's ribs, offering up a second sacrifice to the Bloody Angel as all of Baal's tricks come to naught. May this victory be enough, for it not, Vormav's rampage will continue unabated.
* Infinite_Ko_Loop is now known as Ko-CidisnotaPrincess
<Nephrite> That is depressing.
<CmdrKing> I know.  Cid would makea  great princess.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Vormav (vs oh hey I suck Baals)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 03:39:54 AM »
Was one not enough? It seems the sacrifice of tiny swordgirl Anna was not enough to resurrect the Bloody Angel. Thus, the ruthless knight Vormav must proceed on to his next victim for Ajora's revival. Perhaps an egotistical tyrant will be enough to stir Altima into this world. For Vormav will fall on him like a meteorite from above, shattering his gear into bits and laying him low. He will endure all Baal has, his shield mighty and sturdy to ensure proper evasion and defenses. Ragnarok will slide between Baal's ribs, offering up a second sacrifice to the Bloody Angel as all of Baal's tricks come to naught. May this victory be enough, for it not, Vormav's rampage will continue.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....