Register

Author Topic: Persona Mafia (NO ROLES)  (Read 841 times)

Bardiche

Persona Mafia (NO ROLES)
« on: September 29, 2009, 06:15:09 PM »
It all happened in a dream... or was it real...?

Before you sits a queer old man. He's... almost definitely not human. How can something with a nose that long be human? There's a wicked grin on his face; he's the only thing around here. When you look around you, you realise there is a great abyss of nothingness around you.

"There's so much potential in you..." the old man's voice cracks, and he begins to explain to you the situation you are in.

You're in the Velvet Room, a place between conscious and subconscious. Alongside you are six others, unwitting people as yourself. The old man, who introduces himself as 'Igor', continues, saying his master Philemon engaged Nyarlathotep in a battle... a battle in which you are a central piece.

Of the seven gathered in the Velvet Room, there is one who is the pawn of Nyarlathotep. The rest are all Philemon's warriors. None know the true identity of the other... the only way to find out is by forcefully drawing out their Persona.

There is no way out. There's no escape. The nothingness around you makes place for a Velvet-coloured room, and six other individuals who look just about as confused as you do...

Welcome to Persona Mafia.

-------------

Rules: (stolen from Carthrat)
- Town Must Lynch; ties are resolved via sudden death.
- Scum Must Kill
- Days will be 48 hours, subject to extension if desired by popular demand. Post ##Extension if you want one and if at least a third of you want it it will happen.
- Replacements will only be permitted on days one and two. Any hardcore lurkers or people who want to quit will simply be killed after that.
- Play to win
- Don't be lame
- Don't edit your posts

- There are no roles. You are either Vanilla Town or Vanilla Scum.

A small and quick game. I'm still somewhat hoping for a game that lets you rely on your wits and stuff alone, and since I thought this concept was interesting (also banking on Persona hypes, d'oh-hoh-hoh), I want to see how this goes.

Uh, if there's a LOT of interest I'll allow more than seven signups, but I'm looking for just seven right now. Also a co-mod for when I am not available. (generally live in the GMT timezone, so co-mod, please be from America!)

If a majority wants this to become Anonymous Persona Mafia, I guess I can be swayed, but I think the lack of roles is already debilitating enough for town's ability to act, let alone making people ANONYMOUS to boot.

The Chosen:
1. No one!
2. No one!
3. No one!
4. No one!
5. No one!
6. No one!
7. No one!
(8. More?!)

//UPDATE: Just editing to let you know I'm still waiting. :'(
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 11:35:36 PM by Bardiche »