imageRegister

Author Topic: Tourney of Interest Season 9 Week 3  (Read 2669 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Re: Tourney of Interest Season 9 Week 3
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2009, 12:57:51 AM »
Godlike

Ultimecia (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Levin Brenton (Wild ARMs XF)- Shoot.  I forget what we mathed Levin's raw Turn Cancel damage, accounting for MP and misses but not natural doubles and the free damage therein, was.  But I want to say it was along the lines of 2.5-2.8, whereas Ulti probably has something like 4.
Kefka Palazzo (Final Fantasy VI) vs Sora (Kingdom Hearts Series)- Eh.  Sora's got damage control.
Onion Knight (Final Fantasy III) vs Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)
Sanger Sonvolt (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Elyon (Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter)

Heavy

Hero (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Almaz von Almandine Adamant (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice)
Chrodechild (Suikoden Tierkreis) vs Marcello (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King)
Blue Mage (Final Fantasy V) vs Razeluxe Meitzen (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)
Aschen Brodel (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Eternal Frontier) vs Odie (Soul Nomad & The World Eaters)- No vote

Middle

Frog (Chrono Trigger) vs Liu (Suikoden Tierkreis)
Lieselotte (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume)  vs Marie (Eternal Poison)- No vote
Lilianne Valendorf (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Slime (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride)- *squish* *squish*
Fauxnel (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume) vs Empoleon (Pokémon)

Light

Noah "Gabranth" fon Rosenburg (Final Fantasy XII) vs Sanaki (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)- No vote.
Flonne (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Cinnamon (Mega Man X: Command Mission)
Salvatore (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice) vs Bernadette Egan (Suikoden V)
Chidori Yoshino (Persona 3) vs Judith (Tales of Vesperia)- No vote.
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.