Author Topic: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Monado Mandala Week 15  (Read 10185 times)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Monado Mandala Week 15
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2009, 08:29:54 PM »
It might be if the odds of Garnet even being alive to toss out a summon weren't so slim, given the kind of assumptions Piggy's team needs there. The more I look at it, the more I think that Lucario and Char just drop Garnet and now the team is over. Ness gets a turn by them killing any of Chemist or Garnet outside of Orlandu getting a doubleturn on Ness (which I have to add, is mathematically not possible even to my scaling of TB-speed buffing, which is just about as generous as it gets for TB scaling in general). Since Venusaur is also faster than both Chemist and Ness, since he hasn't been even looked at, he can just status any other possible factor in the fight - including Orlandu, who's forfeiting blockers if he wants Ness to die before he gets a turn and has failed the proposition if he picked even one blocker.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 09:38:08 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Monado Mandala Week 15
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2009, 10:38:17 PM »
Given that I'm jumping in for a 'tiebreak' vote on Piggy's team...

Team goes through most of it decently.  Orlandu's brand of MP Busting rapes the Mario team, frankly, and Chemist likely has a good chance of cleaning the team up to full after the FE battle.

...then they run into Ness & Co.

Who they have to beat with raw damage, while they get status options.  Orlandu's going to have to lose too much damage should he want a blocker, Ness does not die in one round, and the thing falls apart from there.  Not seeing much of a way for the team to win there, even with the vaunted Excalibur.  Dungeon wins.
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.