Author Topic: Peco (vs. Shabon)  (Read 360 times)

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Peco (vs. Shabon)
« on: April 03, 2010, 12:20:49 AM »
Its a known fact that no matter how tough someone is, an Onion can make you cry!  Not...that this matters cause Peco's opponent doesn't really fall under "tough guy" in any sense of the word, so that was completely pointless.  I mean, seriously, why does...oh, right, he's still gotta win the fight, doesn't he?  Counters, Healing, Regeneration, maybe a little Sleep Breath, lots of tanking, the usual stuff.  Peco's opponent is about as straight forward as they come, so naturally, his approach must be equivalently straight forward to properly counter it!  I'm not quite sure if things work that way, but it sounds good darn it!
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Peco (vs. Shabon)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 04:06:00 AM »
Its a known fact that no matter how tough someone is, an Onion can make you cry!  Not...that this matters cause Peco's opponent doesn't really fall under "tough guy" in any sense of the word, so that was completely pointless.  I mean, seriously, why are we even debating...oh, right, he's still gotta win the fight, doesn't he?  Counters, Healing, Regeneration, maybe a little Sleep Breath, lots of tanking, the usual stuff.  Peco's opponent is about as straight forward as they come, so naturally, his approach must be equivalently straight forward to properly counter it!  I'm not quite sure if things work that way, but it sounds good darn it!