Author Topic: Zed (Vs Ellen)  (Read 473 times)

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
Zed (Vs Ellen)
« on: February 29, 2008, 02:08:43 PM »
A scarf blowing in the wind! True power! The dramatic entrance I have always dreamed of! I am Zed, Metal Demon superstar and future Godlike Champion! While I may be one in your hearts already, alas, I must prove it to the so called "judges" and "league" to make it a reality... But where there is a will there is a way! My speed is a beautiful thing! As beautiful as say... a tempest! I can hit hard, and if things get tough, there's always my super secret trump card... but telling you what that was now wouldn't be any fun! My opponent? Some woman named Ellen that fights with invisible beings called Persona. When's the last time something invisible ever did you harm, right? Haha, right! Wait... NO! I said something stupid again! Cut, CUT!

Taishyr

Re: Zed (Vs Ellen)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 03:30:05 AM »
A scarf blowing in the wind! True power! The dramatic entrance I have always dreamed of! I am Zed, Metal Demon superstar and future Godlike Champion! While I may be one in your hearts already, alas, I must prove it to the so called "judges" and "league" to make it a reality this season... But where there is an iron, undefeatable will, there is a way to achieve success beyond compare! My speed is a beautiful thing! As beautiful as say... a tempest, swirling across the land, unstoppable and unquenchable! I can hit hard, and if things get tough, there's always my super secret trump card... but telling you what that was now wouldn't be any fun, now would it, my dearest of friends! My opponent? Hah! Some woman named Ellen that fights with invisible beings called Persona. When's the last time something invisible ever did you harm, right? Haha, right! Wait... NO! I said something stupid again! Cut, CUT!