Author Topic: Music Tournament of DOOM mk3 ~Pool 15~  (Read 4067 times)

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
Music Tournament of DOOM mk3 ~Pool 15~
« on: May 07, 2010, 03:00:47 AM »
I think you know the drill by now. Copy the match ups below and bold which song you like better. The names are links to a stream of the song.

If there are any mistakes, please let me know ASAP so we can fix them.

I will put up a new pool every half week and they will all be open for a week as well. If enough people don't like this pace, I am willing to change the schedule, but let's roll with this and see how it goes.

MAIN TOURNAMENT
Final Fantasy VII - The Sandy Badlands VS. Valkyria Chronicles - Beautiful Gallia
The Last Remnant - Nisus VS. MapleStory - The Goddess’ Tower
Left 4 Dead 2 - Midnight Ride VS. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - Garibaldi Temple
Aka - Distant VS. .hack//G.U. Vol 1 - Gentle Hands -English-

Parasite Eve - Somnia Memorias VS. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Lava Dome
Okami/Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - The Rising Sun VS. Dead Rising - Justified
Chrono Cross - Dragon God VS. Halo Wars - Insignificantia (All Sloppy/No Joe)
Blazblue - Bang Install-Beat A Nail With Your Hammer! VS. Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life

ANIME
Getter Robo - Getter Robo VS. Revolutionary Girl Utena - Akio car
Toradora - Lost my Pieces VS. .hack//SIGN - Aura

ARRANGED
Secret of Evermore - OCRemix - Secret of Evermore A Whisper and a Shadow VS. Super Robot Wars - Super Robot Wars Drama CD - Invisible
Mega Man 3 - OCRemix - MM3 Wily Metal Oc remix VS. Live a Live - drammatica -The Very Best of Yoko Shimomura- - The Bird Fies in the Sky, the Fish Swims in the River

Full pool download
http://www.mediafire.com/?mzm2103cyjm

Voting closes in one week after the time of this post.  Plus a day or so since I posted this early.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 03:04:23 AM by Talaysen »

Fudozukushi

• Denizen
  • Born to hunt Death Knights
    • View Profile
Re: Music Tournament of DOOM mk3 ~Pool 15~
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 05:14:12 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Final Fantasy VII - The Sandy Badlands VS. Valkyria Chronicles - Beautiful Gallia
Left 4 Dead 2 - Midnight Ride VS. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - Garibaldi Temple

Parasite Eve - Somnia Memorias
VS. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Lava Dome
Blazblue - Bang Install-Beat A Nail With Your Hammer! VS. Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life

ANIME

ARRANGED
Secret of Evermore - OCRemix - Secret of Evermore A Whisper and a Shadow VS. Super Robot Wars - Super Robot Wars Drama CD - Invisible
Mega Man 3 - OCRemix - MM3 Wily Metal Oc remix VS. Live a Live - drammatica -The Very Best of Yoko Shimomura- - The Bird Fies in the Sky, the Fish Swims in the River

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 06:24:39 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Final Fantasy VII - The Sandy Badlands VS. Valkyria Chronicles - Beautiful Gallia- I think?  Gallia is pleasant, but Sandy Badlands is better than I remembered.

Blazblue - Bang Install-Beat A Nail With Your Hammer! VS. Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life- I guess.

ANIME

ARRANGED
Secret of Evermore - OCRemix - Secret of Evermore A Whisper and a Shadow VS. Super Robot Wars - Super Robot Wars Drama CD - Invisible- ... an arrange of the "spooky earth government conspiracy" music?  How random.
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 06:51:55 AM »
... an arrange of the "spooky earth government conspiracy" music?  How random.

I think you're confusing Invisible with Devil Plot, which is sensible since Devil Plot is basically Invisible 2008 or whatever. Invisible was used as "serious discussion music" in Alpha and Alpha Gaiden!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9miWAd9ik-M

(it's still random, though, but I liked it enough to want other people to hear it!)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 06:56:02 AM »
Alternatively I'm mixing up the scenarios for the two songs.  But I knew what I meant and that's what's important.
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Unoriginal

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 07:15:14 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
The Last Remnant - Nisu VS. MapleStory - The Goddess’ Tower
Aka - Distant VS. .hack//G.U. Vol 1 - Gentle Hands -English-   argh

ANIME

ARRANGED

Tonfa

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 01:23:03 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Final Fantasy VII - The Sandy Badlands VS. Valkyria Chronicles - Beautiful Gallia: Badlands is a setting piece that's better than it has any right to be, but this is extremely easy regardless.
The Last Remnant - Nisus VS. MapleStory - The Goddess’ Tower: Nom power versus not one of the good Maple tracks.
Left 4 Dead 2 - Midnight Ride VS. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - Garibaldi Temple: >__>
Aka - Distant VS. .hack//G.U. Vol 1 - Gentle Hands -English-: Aka music offers me vivid, enchanting imagery like few other things, despite knowing next to nothing about the actual game itself.

Parasite Eve - Somnia Memorias VS. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Lava Dome: Nice vocal versus not particularly catchy MQ. The latter can't exactly compete on any other merits. >_>
Okami/Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - The Rising Sun VS. Dead Rising - Justified: Sure.
Chrono Cross - Dragon God VS. Halo Wars - Insignificantia (All Sloppy/No Joe): Something about an appropriate name.
Blazblue - Bang Install-Beat A Nail With Your Hammer! VS. Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life: I'll take cheese over a mediocre vocal.

ANIME
Getter Robo - Getter Robo VS. Revolutionary Girl Utena - Akio car: How can I not vote for Djinn car?
Toradora - Lost my Pieces VS. .hack//SIGN - Aura: Toradora track is very good and instrumentals are very welcome in this part of the bracket, but...tough luck.

ARRANGED
Secret of Evermore - OCRemix - Secret of Evermore A Whisper and a Shadow VS. Super Robot Wars - Super Robot Wars Drama CD - Invisible: Rather pleasant. Not much to say about the opposition.
Mega Man 3 - OCRemix - MM3 Wily Metal Oc remix VS. Live a Live - drammatica -The Very Best of Yoko Shimomura- - The Bird Flies in the Sky, the Fish Swims in the River: Finally, drammatica I can vote for.
<Niu> If I ever see that Langfadood, i'll strangle him on sight
<Gourry> What, for making the game three times better?
<Gourry> And playable, at that?
<Niu> that lose the whole point of of L2!!!

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 03:51:58 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT

ANIME
Toradora - Lost my Pieces VS. .hack//SIGN - Aura Tordora is very good, but too short. Also, Aura is a hideous draw for almost any song.

ARRANGED
Secret of Evermore - OCRemix - Secret of Evermore A Whisper and a Shadow VS. Super Robot Wars - Super Robot Wars Drama CD - Invisible-Secret of Evermore's soundtrack is very good and the remix does this song justice.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 06:15:04 PM »

MAIN TOURNAMENT
Final Fantasy VII - The Sandy Badlands VS. Valkyria Chronicles - Beautiful Gallia - Sure, superior quality.
The Last Remnant - Nisus VS. MapleStory - The Goddess’ Tower - Uhh, yeah.
Left 4 Dead 2 - Midnight Ride VS. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - Garibaldi Temple - <_<
Aka - Distant VS. .hack//G.U. Vol 1 - Gentle Hands -English- - Hmm, good matchup.

Parasite Eve - Somnia Memorias VS. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Lava Dome - Uh, yeah.
Okami/Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - The Rising Sun VS. Dead Rising - Justified - Sure.
Chrono Cross - Dragon God VS. Halo Wars - Insignificantia (All Sloppy/No Joe) - *shrug*
Blazblue - Bang Install-Beat A Nail With Your Hammer! VS. Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life - Sure.

ANIME
Getter Robo - Getter Robo VS. Revolutionary Girl Utena - Akio car - Sure.
Toradora - Lost my Pieces VS. .hack//SIGN - Aura - Cruel matchup.

ARRANGED
Secret of Evermore - OCRemix - Secret of Evermore A Whisper and a Shadow VS. Super Robot Wars - Super Robot Wars Drama CD - Invisible - Well Invisible is one of the better incidental SRW tracks at least?!
Mega Man 3 - OCRemix - MM3 Wily Metal Oc remix VS. Live a Live - drammatica -The Very Best of Yoko Shimomura- - The Bird Fies in the Sky, the Fish Swims in the River - Yep.

NotMiki

• Denizen
  • Social Justice McNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2010, 02:56:38 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Final Fantasy VII - The Sandy Badlands VS. Valkyria Chronicles - Beautiful Gallia - very nice.  Classy like FFT stuff.

Parasite Eve - Somnia Memorias VS. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Lava Dome - so good.
Blazblue - Bang Install-Beat A Nail With Your Hammer! VS. Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life - Finals totally make me want to beat a nail with my hammer.

ANIME
Getter Robo - Getter Robo VS. Revolutionary Girl Utena - Akio car - Forget the car, I want one of those cameras he has where when you take a bishounen's picture, his shirt automatically unbuttons. (seriously, go watch Utena.  Because like every scene that would be just people talking for too long has something like that going on.)

ARRANGED
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 07:28:22 AM by NotMiki »
Rocky: you do know what an A-bomb is, right?
Bullwinkle: A-bomb is what some people call our show!
Rocky: I don't think that's very funny...
Bullwinkle: Neither do they, apparently!

Lance

• Groovy~
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My Foxkei profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2010, 04:10:24 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Final Fantasy VII - The Sandy Badlands VS. Valkyria Chronicles - Beautiful Gallia - Kind of an odd track to pick from FF7, but whatever floats your boat...
The Last Remnant - Nisus VS. MapleStory - The Goddess’ Tower - Nisus is pretty cool. I thought it was just going to repeat, but then it went and changed midway through. That was a nice touch -- unexpected too.
Aka - Distant VS. .hack//G.U. Vol 1 - Gentle Hands -English- - I think someone uploaded the Engrish version of Gentle Hands by mistake.

Parasite Eve - Somnia Memorias VS. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Lava Dome - This track was really in Parasite Eve? I don't remember it at all.
Okami/Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - The Rising Sun VS. Dead Rising - Justified - Hm. Closest match of the pool, I think. I like 'em both.
Blazblue - Bang Install-Beat A Nail With Your Hammer! VS. Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life - Never been a big fan of Melodies of Life, but Bang Install is the one BlazBlue track that I just can't stand.

ANIME
Getter Robo - Getter Robo VS. Revolutionary Girl Utena - Akio car - Again with the old-school anime cheese. What if I was lactose intolerant, huh?
Toradora - Lost my Pieces VS. .hack//SIGN - Aura - I'm sorry, what did you say just now? I didn't hear you; the sun was in my ears.

ARRANGED
Secret of Evermore - OCRemix - Secret of Evermore A Whisper and a Shadow VS. Super Robot Wars - Super Robot Wars Drama CD - Invisible - Invisible sounded like it was building up for something awesome, but then it just...ended. What a waste.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2010, 05:53:54 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Final Fantasy VII - The Sandy Badlands VS. Valkyria Chronicles - Beautiful Gallia - Yeah, odd choice from FF7, but whatever.
The Last Remnant - Nisus VS. MapleStory - The Goddess’ Tower - Hmm, could swing either way here. Both decent.
Left 4 Dead 2 - Midnight Ride VS. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - Garibaldi Temple - Man I couldn't even finish listening to the first one.
Aka - Distant VS. .hack//G.U. Vol 1 - Gentle Hands -English- - Meh?

Parasite Eve - Somnia Memorias VS. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Lava Dome - Not one of my favorite MQ songs.
Okami/Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - The Rising Sun VS. Dead Rising - Justified - This is a good matchup. I like Rising Sun, but Justified is just catchier. Either stomps the above, so.
Chrono Cross - Dragon God VS. Halo Wars - Insignificantia (All Sloppy/No Joe) - Nom power.
Blazblue - Bang Install-Beat A Nail With Your Hammer! VS. Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life - Meh?

ANIME
Getter Robo - Getter Robo VS. Revolutionary Girl Utena - Akio car - the latter reminds me of some groovy spy music in a way, but I gotta go with the CHEESE today.
Toradora - Lost my Pieces VS. .hack//SIGN - Aura - Yeah, not especially close.

ARRANGED
Secret of Evermore - OCRemix - Secret of Evermore A Whisper and a Shadow VS. Super Robot Wars - Super Robot Wars Drama CD - Invisible - The SRW song felt like it was building up to something that never started.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:23:03 AM by Gatewalker »
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 07:39:18 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT

ANIME

ARRANGED

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2010, 03:28:30 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Final Fantasy VII - The Sandy Badlands VS. Valkyria Chronicles - Beautiful Gallia: Prettier.
The Last Remnant - Nisus VS. MapleStory - The Goddess’ Tower: Fairly cool vs. man, something that reminds me of XS2 music.
Left 4 Dead 2 - Midnight Ride VS. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - Garibaldi Temple: I thought Jim Morrison was dead. Whatever, even imitation Baroque is cooler than zombie rock.
Aka - Distant VS. .hack//G.U. Vol 1 - Gentle Hands -English-: Prettier.

Parasite Eve - Somnia Memorias VS. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Lava Dome: Because Queen Elizabeth said so (coinflip).
Okami/Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - The Rising Sun VS. Dead Rising - Justified: Dead Rising Sun? Anyway, like this more than I usually do this type of rock for some reason.
Chrono Cross - Dragon God VS. Halo Wars - Insignificantia (All Sloppy/No Joe): Always liked this one.
Blazblue - Bang Install-Beat A Nail With Your Hammer! VS. Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life: Bang is cheese personified. I'm not sure I actually like this flavor of it though, so.

ANIME
Getter Robo - Getter Robo VS. Revolutionary Girl Utena - Akio car: Oh god. There's so much cheese in this match that I can feel my arteries clogging. Equally matched, so siding with familiarity.
Toradora - Lost my Pieces VS. .hack//SIGN - Aura: Kajiura is often superior. So it goes this time as well.

ARRANGED
Secret of Evermore - OCRemix - Secret of Evermore A Whisper and a Shadow VS. Super Robot Wars - Super Robot Wars Drama CD - Invisible: Prettier, actually leaves an impression.
Mega Man 3 - OCRemix - MM3 Wily Metal Oc remix VS. Live a Live - drammatica -The Very Best of Yoko Shimomura- - The Bird Fies in the Sky, the Fish Swims in the River: MM3 Wily castle was always a moody piece and it works well with hard rock instrumentation.

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2010, 08:02:39 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
The Last Remnant - Nisus VS. MapleStory - The Goddess’ Tower - Nisus does... uh... a lot of stuff! Some good, some bad. Can't put my finger down on an opinion. Goddess Tower though is simple and effective, though not entirely inspired.
Left 4 Dead 2 - Midnight Ride VS. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - Garibaldi Temple - Meh. Midnight Ride could have done with better sound quality.
Aka - Distant VS. .hack//G.U. Vol 1 - Gentle Hands -English- - ... is it just me or is Distant a repurposed Lunar song? Seriously. It sounds like the non-vocal versions of the theme songs...

Okami/Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - The Rising Sun VS. Dead Rising - Justified - Catchier.
Chrono Cross - Dragon God VS. Halo Wars - Insignificantia (All Sloppy/No Joe)  Meh
Blazblue - Bang Install-Beat A Nail With Your Hammer! VS. Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life - Unlike some of the other vocals... Melodies does nothing for me.

ANIME
Getter Robo - Getter Robo VS. Revolutionary Girl Utena - Akio car - Sexy~
Toradora - Lost my Pieces VS. .hack//SIGN - Aura - Sad. Lost My Pieces was about the only good song in the whole show.

ARRANGED
Secret of Evermore - OCRemix - Secret of Evermore A Whisper and a Shadow VS. Super Robot Wars - Super Robot Wars Drama CD - Invisible - Kinda forgot I was listening to both though...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 08:04:55 AM by Hunter Sopko »

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 09:15:27 PM »
29 hour and 45 minute warning!

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2010, 10:54:15 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT

ANIME

ARRANGED

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2010, 04:20:01 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
The Last Remnant - Nisus VS. MapleStory - The Goddess’ Tower- Coinflip, liked both.
Left 4 Dead 2 - Midnight Ride VS. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - Garibaldi Temple- ;_; Haters.

ANIME

ARRANGED
Mega Man 3 - OCRemix - MM3 Wily Metal Oc remix VS. Live a Live - drammatica -The Very Best of Yoko Shimomura- - The Bird Fies in the Sky, the Fish Swims in the River- Good vs great.

Tal, do me a favor and poke me before you start counting up if I don't edit the rest in? Thanks
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 04:54:46 PM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Yoshiken

• Denizen
  • Yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2010, 08:44:02 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Final Fantasy VII - The Sandy Badlands VS. Valkyria Chronicles - Beautiful Gallia - Maaaaaan. I love the Sandy Badlands. My nom, for sheer awesome. It is pure awesome atmosphere, a nice tune, and amazing written. That said, Gallia is amazing. This is a damn tough match, and it's a shame one of these has to go this early, but I've got to give it to Gallia here.
The Last Remnant - Nisus VS. MapleStory - The Goddess’ Tower - Whoa. Nisus is AMAZING. Love that one. Goddess' Tower is okay, but not enough here.
Left 4 Dead 2 - Midnight Ride VS. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - Garibaldi Temple - what is this match, so generic and dull. Generic rock vs. generic atmospheric, I'll go with the rock. Hopefully whichever wins can lose soon.
Aka - Distant VS. .hack//G.U. Vol 1 - Gentle Hands -English- - Less dull.

Parasite Eve - Somnia Memorias VS. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Lava Dome - Oooh, Memories is very nice. It's rare that I like the ones with lyrics, but this is a beautiful track. Lava Dome's not bad, but not enough.
Okami/Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - The Rising Sun VS. Dead Rising - Justified - Ehh. Not a huge fan of Okami music, but it's above average, at least, which is more than can be said for Justified.
Chrono Cross - Dragon God VS. Halo Wars - Insignificantia (All Sloppy/No Joe) - Ugh. Generic vs. Generic? I'll go with vaguely more upbeat and interesting generic.
Blazblue - Bang Install-Beat A Nail With Your Hammer! VS. Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life - Man, Bang Install is so DRAGONBALL. Seriously, that almost has to be Kageyama. Anyways, I like Dragonball music, so that's enough to win against the worse version of Melodies.

ANIME
Getter Robo - Getter Robo VS. Revolutionary Girl Utena - Akio car - ahahahahaha that intro is so Pink Panther it hurts. Anyways, bad vs. good, easy choice.
Toradora - Lost my Pieces VS. .hack//SIGN - Aura - Less dull. This doesn't say much.

ARRANGED
Secret of Evermore - OCRemix - Secret of Evermore A Whisper and a Shadow VS. Super Robot Wars - Super Robot Wars Drama CD - Invisible - Interesting vs. Dull.
Mega Man 3 - OCRemix - MM3 Wily Metal Oc remix VS. Live a Live - drammatica -The Very Best of Yoko Shimomura- - The Bird Fies in the Sky, the Fish Swims in the River - I actually noticed Wily playing. That's enough here.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 01:45:28 PM by Yoshiken »

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2010, 02:40:30 AM »
Good taste to whoever nominated Sandy Badlands - one of the more understated yet effective pieces from FF7, actually does deserve hype.  Still, a fan of Gallia.
I agree with the comment that the goddess is apparently still in high school, or some kind of infernal convenience store.
Easy.
Gentle Hands is pretty good.

Eh.  Not one of my favorite Shimomura pieces, but MQ music that wasn't a battle theme = whatever.
I don't really like either one.  Justified seems to have more potential but Rising Sun is inoffensive.  Apathy.
The Halo Wars piece is quite good, but Dragon God is awesome.
Bang is not my style even remotely.

ANIME
Cheese vs. sleaze.
Aura might be one of my top 5 favorite villain themes ever.  Lost my Pieces is worthy competition at least, it's quite good.  Both of these would manhandle the above.

ARRANGED
What everyone else said about Invisible + decent remix of the SoE piece.
Wily Metal was good, but felt like it could have taken itself to the next level and remix things up interestingly but didn't.  It needed to to have a chance against Shimomura.

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2010, 10:13:19 PM »
Since Tal apparently forgot to say it, this pool is closed.  Results!

MAIN TOURNAMENT
2-14

12-4

2-14

5-10

12-3

9-5

10-4

6-8

ANIME
5-10

2-13

ARRANGED
15-1

4-12
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 10:33:50 PM by Yakumo »