Author Topic: Seifer Gets Slapped Back To Remote Normalcy(First option>Bonus)  (Read 381 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
 :'(
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Seifer Gets Slapped Back To Remote Normalcy(First option>Bonus)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 03:44:17 AM »
Seifer's idiocy is a powerful weapon. Can anything crack it? Fujin had tried insulting her former boss, beatings. Nothing worked.

RAGE!

It hadn't taken much to pound Seifer into dirt, not much could withstand a pissed off Fujin. There.. was one thing left. Something so hideous, so foul, that she hadn't been willing to use it. Till now.

"SEIFER. I AM DATING... ZELL..."!

Seifer instantly popped to his feet, ignoring the dozen large cuts on his body and his broken ribs from Fujin's boots.

"CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENWUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Seifer moved faster than you'd expect someone with several dozen broken bones and a tremedous amount of lost blood.
----

<i>Ten minutes later</i>

Seifer limped back into the arena, even more beaten now that before. His trademark trench coat was torn off his body, and his swordarm was covered in blood. Fresh blood. Seifer used his gunblade as a crunch with his right hand. His left hand grasped a rather round object, still dripping blood. Seifer casually tossed Zell's head or what was left of it at Fujin, and began ranting.

"Da..ting.. Zell? Ha... not if I have anything to say about *thud*"

Fujin went over and gently prodded Seifer with her foot, completely ignoring Zell's head that was rolling slowly out of the arena.  No response. Seifer was out cold.

It may have been only for a split second, but the man who lead the commitee for all those years and battles had been part of her posse. He was back. Maybe not for good, but it was still something. A weird sound escaped from Fujin's lips. Then again. Raijin, who had been silently dragging the remains of the losers out of the arena during all this, looked on in shock and some fear at the noise coming from Fujin.

Yes. She was giggling. And with good reason, Seifer was back!
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...