Author Topic: Vulcanus>Tifa  (Read 517 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Vulcanus>Tifa
« on: March 07, 2008, 05:12:28 AM »
 >:(
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

Dunefar

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Wuffy-wuff-wuff!
    • View Profile
Re: Vulcanus>Tifa
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 05:12:50 AM »
Also mine.
* Infinite_Ko_Loop is now known as Ko-CidisnotaPrincess
<Nephrite> That is depressing.
<CmdrKing> I know.  Cid would makea  great princess.

Dunefar

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Wuffy-wuff-wuff!
    • View Profile
Re: Vulcanus>Tifa
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 11:29:52 PM »
"Mmmm...mmmm...mmmmm!" Vulcanus muttered to himself as he paced in the glorious halls of Celestia. The first phase of his plan was about to unfold. Naturally, Tifa was already...accounted for, but it wasn't enough. Oh no. The real worthy trial was ahead. Defeating Surt would net him amazing prestige in Celestia, making his next plans even easier to execute. What angel could say they defeated the Lord of the Vanir? Not Lamington or that grating little pipsqueak running around in the Netherworld! Indeed, the endless praises of-what was that? Dolphin Blow? What sort of praises would Dolphin Blow b-OWOWOWOWOW!

Vulcanus opened his eyes to see not his chambers, but the fist of Tifa slamming into his gut! He had nary a moment to cough as he was sent flying across the arena! "Grr...!" Vulcanus was floored, but he quickly picked himself up. "You're lucky I was distracted!" He snapped, puffing his chest out. "Ohohohohohoho, you're going to get it no-Erk!" There's nothing quite attention getting as Final Heaven and the resulting explosion knocking Vulcanus around like a pinball! Bloodied and blackened, Vulcanus wobbled about like a drunken top. "Uuuuugh...not according...to plan..." He rasped.

For her part, Tifa simply stared at him with determination, starting to have red light come out from her. Panic gripped Vulcanus a moment as he saw that, before he laughed. "Okay, fine! I'll have to use my secret weapon!" His hand was a blur as it whipped into his pocket, taking out... a cell phone? The burnt and stubby finger of Vulcanus slammed into it's auto dial, as:

"Hello, this is Kurtis, the 38th Defender of Earth! What, you're in trouble! I'll be right there..hm? Come in from the air? Right! Kurtis out!"

---

The headline on the paper Vulcanus held said it all: Tifa Lockheart victim of Prinny Bombing! Netherworld denies responsibility!

Kicking back in a deep, padded chair, Vulcanus steepled his fingers together. It worked without a hitch, Kurtis coming down just like he was thrown. Tifa didn't even know what hit her. Oh yes, part one was complete. Now to deal with upstart Vanir, and then...hahahahahahaha. "Oh yes..." Vulcanus purred, "When I appear again, I'll get true glory! Don't you forget it!"
* Infinite_Ko_Loop is now known as Ko-CidisnotaPrincess
<Nephrite> That is depressing.
<CmdrKing> I know.  Cid would makea  great princess.