imageRegister

Author Topic: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 37 (He destroyed the WHOOOOOOOOOOOLE kitchen)  (Read 2304 times)

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile

"Ah, just like old times. Well, let's see what happens this week. I'm most interested to see how far you can go..."

Tranquil vs. Floor 8
Snow vs. Floor 7
Dhyer vs. Floor 2

Team Jo'ou's Matches

Floor 8a: A Finale

"Hahahaha! Welcome to the realm where I may finally fight you fairly... let us see what you can do here. Let us see if you can overcome the shadows of the past... I truly wonder if you have the ability to challenge so many at once!

Team Dhyer's Matches

Floor 3b: Multiply

"Welcome... It seems things have been a bit boring as late around here. Let's spice things up by increasing the range on abilities! Be careful, it isn't just your own! Hahahaha!"

Team Nitori's matches

"Ah, new blood... so wonderful to see you here. Let's have some fun."

---------------------------------------------
Team Jo'ou | Deis1, Geno, Ryu3, Raja (Speed?), FFT Priest
[Bunyan 1, D'lonzo 1, Mygas 1, Deis 1, Ladon 2] (these are a list of the floors Ryu has been in these masters. In BoF3 terms, assume around 5-8 levels)
[Floor 8a: A Finale (Aftergame Floor 1)]
**Geno has been granted the Troopa Pin
**Ryu3 has been granted the Ivory Charm
Team Jo'ou vs. Crono, Ayla, Marle, Lucca, Frog, Magus and Robo
Team Jo'ou vs. Lavos, Queen Zeal and Dalton
*Full Heal
Team Jo'ou vs. Yosuke, Kanji, Yukiko, Chie, Naoto and Teddie
Team Jo'ou vs. Shadow Mitsuo, Adachi and Kunino-Sagiri
Team Jo'ou vs. Shadow Yosuke, Shadow Kanji, Shadow Naoto, Shadow Chie and Shadow Yukiko

Team Dhyer | Ness, Cielo, Nina1, Raja, Seifer (Status Symbol)
[Floor 3b: Multiply (Before Midgame)]
**All attacks, regardless of original ability, hit either all enemies or all allies for this floor.
Team Dhyer vs. Marcus, Seth and Titania
Team Dhyer vs. FF1 White Wizard, FFT Priest, FF5 White Mage and FF3DS White Mage
Team Dhyer vs. Lynx, Harle and Serge
Team Dhyer vs. Alma and Kresnik
*Full Heal
Team Dhyer vs. FF4 DS Golbez, Cagnazzo (DS) and Baigan (DS)

Team Nitori | KOSMOS, Arc, Sasarai, White Wizard and Marisa
[Floor 1: Starting off Again (Earlygame)]
Team Nitori vs. Godlike Hrist (VP1), Big Joe and Gorudo
Team Nitori vs. Rand, Cecil and Duran
Team Nitori vs. Blissey, Axem Green, Sharanda (LoD) and Lucius
Team Nitori vs. Milon Z and Kainazzo
*Full Heal
Team Nitori vs. Laggy Fantasy Tactics Queklain

Speed? - The effective speed of one character is reversed (60% becomes 140%), but after the first round of combat, their speed returns to default and can not be increased in any way.

Status Symbol Law - Team is fully status, debuff and ID immune, but has damage done to them increased by 1.1x and damage done by them decreased to .9x.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 10:34:19 PM by Nephrite »

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
Re: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 37 (He destroyed the WHOOOOOOOOOOOLE kitchen)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 12:19:27 AM »
Votes later when have time, but I just wanted to point at that Nina may very well start with Speed Up this floor. And now it's MT! And also initiative, and therefore arguably starts functioning right, right the beginning. And most of the opponents are average speed.
...into the nightfall.

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 06:57:47 AM »
Votes later when have time, but I just wanted to point at that Nina may very well start with Speed Up this floor. And now it's MT! And also initiative, and therefore arguably starts functioning right, right the beginning. And most of the opponents are average speed.

It should also be noted that how ACT works in BoF1,  (to my memory) said spell probably won't kick in until each of the target's second turn, as the turn order of all allies and enemies is determined at the start of the round.

Of course, you really do have other things to hype that trivialize this floor. (Ness having Life-up Beta, Seifer being able to slap all enemies at once instead of one at a time)

EDIT: To clarify, Life-up Alpha costs 5 PP, Heals ~100 HP.  Ness has about...  200-250 HP at this point maybe?  Life-up Beta costs 8 PP and heals ~300.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 07:03:01 AM by Magic Fanatic »

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 08:21:53 AM »
Curses! Right, there goes my plan to mock the floor. Guess now's it's all about staying alive to lay down the horrible Seifer smackdowns, although MT Ness isn't bad either. Still, now I'll actually have to analyze.
...into the nightfall.

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 04:00:10 AM »
Uh.... what do Troopa Pin and Ivory Charm do? Also, think we could have a list of what all of Ryu3's spells are at this point?

The Mitsuo/Kuni fight is nasty enough on its own that I'm thinking it's going to matter a whole lot that I know exactly what Ryu3 has at his disposal. And then the "First Round will decide this whole battle" fight with the Shadows following it, I need to know just how many resources he'll have to expend before going into the next fight. Looks fun though.

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 05:50:47 AM »
I have no idea on team Jo'ou.  Just for that first fight, a lot of things can screw everyone up.
Ayla-Robo have Boogie.  Marle-Lucca-Ayla has Poyozo Dance.  Magus has ID, Marle has Provoke.  Crono-Marle-Robo have Lifeline, and Lucca has Hypno Wave...  That's all the dangerous things of this first fight Djinn was talking about, right?  The only other fight that worries me this far is the Persona 4 fight, thanks to Tentarafoo and Chie, along with Naoto to make things more interesting.  Abstaining on him, though.

**All attacks, regardless of original ability, hit either all enemies or all allies for this floor.
Team Dhyer vs. Marcus, Seth and Titania - FE no like MT and/or status.
Team Dhyer vs. FF1 White Wizard, FFT Priest, FF5 White Mage and FF3DS White Mage - I was honestly worried about this fight for a good long while...  And then Tai reminded me that Nina had Hold and went before everyone here.  Ness for back-up healing, as the FFT White Mage is probably the only one that gets out of it, MAYBE FF5 if you allow the Running Shoes and I have my status effects right.
Team Dhyer vs. Lynx, Harle and Serge - Outlast on resources, and have Raja heal up everyone's MP.  If nothing else, more Nina Hold hype.
Team Dhyer vs. Alma and Kresnik - Ugh, fight is annoying and takes WAY too long.
*Full Heal
Team Dhyer vs. FF4 DS Golbez, Cagnazzo (DS) and Baigan (DS) - This team after a Full Heal.  Yeah.  I'm actually sort-of unsure, but if all else fails, disrespect the boss.

*Full Heal
Team Nitori vs. Laggy Fantasy Tactics Queklain - Sasarai and KOS-MOS on Floor 1.  I'll buy it.

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 07:00:21 PM »
Uh.... what do Troopa Pin and Ivory Charm do? Also, think we could have a list of what all of Ryu3's spells are at this point?

The Mitsuo/Kuni fight is nasty enough on its own that I'm thinking it's going to matter a whole lot that I know exactly what Ryu3 has at his disposal. And then the "First Round will decide this whole battle" fight with the Shadows following it, I need to know just how many resources he'll have to expend before going into the next fight. Looks fun though.

In addition to his default spells, I believe Ryu should have access to all the skills related to the Masters he's had 1 floor in. http://www.rpgdl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ryu's_Masters  Jo'ou can go into more detail as to what stats Ryu ought to have at this point though.

The Troopa Pin increases Speed by 15 and gives Geno an Auto-Geno Boost effect that is dispellable.
The Ivory Charm doubles healing effects and makes the bearer resistant to elements and status but I don't know by how much, as nothing really specifies.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 07:02:50 PM by Nephrite »

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 08:43:48 PM »
Ivory Charm halves elemental damage and status rates. Also, the Troopa Pin speed increase is 20, but that's quite academic.

Also, I have to note that Deis alone OHKOs Ayla with her best MT damage unless she equips Lumin Robe, in which case Geno completes the 2HKO with no sign of a sweat, killing Crono, Frog and Robo along with that (hell, Deis OHKOs Robo no sweat) - or he just goes first and casts Geno Boost on Deis and she OHKOs 4/7 of the enemy party and now halves all damage to boot, -although- this nets less damage overall. Crono is faster than my whole party... but this also means Raja casts his godly MT healing just after Crono goes and he wasted his time. After Geno and Deis get a turn, all but Marle, Magus and Lucca are toast, and Ryu is capable of immuning ID, already naturally resists status and can complete the KO fairly easily on any of them, and Magus' ID is 50% at -best- and is so shoddy as MT (and entirely uncontrollable for targetting) that I consider a display of generosity to even -allow- him to target it (have fun deciding whether you allow him to do it or not, he can't do it in-game. I even allow him to, but to make up for it I mock its ability to MT anything, which honestly fits: it's terrible as a GT move). My party can decisively kill five characters before any of Marle or Lucca get a turn, which utterly ruins the fight. Lucca+Magus ain't making waves against that party with the amount of elemental resistance (only Geno and Raja don't have elemental walling by this point, and that still means two of my healers - one of them bordering on doom tank - are ready to raise anyone they want up) flying around.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 08:46:20 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 11:34:29 PM »
[Bunyan 1, D'lonzo 1, Mygas 1, Deis 1, Ladon 2] (these are a list of the floors Ryu has been in these masters. In BoF3 terms, assume around 5-8 levels)
Team Jo'ou vs. Lavos, Queen Zeal and Dalton
*Full Heal
Team Jo'ou vs. Yosuke, Kanji, Yukiko, Chie, Naoto and Teddie
Team Jo'ou vs. Shadow Mitsuo, Adachi and Kunino-Sagiri
Team Jo'ou vs. Shadow Yosuke, Shadow Kanji, Shadow Naoto, Shadow Chie and Shadow Yukiko - abstain for now

Team Dhyer vs. Marcus, Seth and Titania - FE does indeed dislike MT and status.
Team Dhyer vs. FF1 White Wizard, FFT Priest, FF5 White Mage and FF3DS White Mage - Yeah this is trivial.
Team Dhyer vs. Lynx, Harle and Serge - As is this.
Team Dhyer vs. Alma and Kresnik - Pretty sure this can't threaten here, for all that it could possibly be dragged out for way too long.
*Full Heal
Team Dhyer vs. FF4 DS Golbez, Cagnazzo (DS) and Baigan (DS) - Maybe if the team weren't coming off of a full heal.

*Full Heal
Team Nitori vs. Laggy Fantasy Tactics Queklain - Floor 1.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 01:27:28 AM »
Inclined to gutcheck Dhyer as a pass on 4/5 fights.  The Alma / Kresnik fight strikes me as the most interesting.  If Kresnik defends he restores his MP - does that get MT'd? 

I'm not sure.  Somewhat inclined to force it as a self-only effect despite the floor (in the same way that, say, an XS2 character's Stock command probably shouldn't be MT'd), but if it doesn't, they can literally turtle forever.  Doesn't help that Kres's Adrenaline Rush stacks with MBarrier's Haste and Shell (one's a stat boost, the other's more a status effect) and Kres can defend every other turn off the Hastey Haste and potentially restore everyone's MP while tanking damage like a champ.  In other words, I'd say that if Kres's MP restoration is MT, they literally outstall and slooooooooooooooowly run Ness and Nina out of MP.  I'm not really sure that's how the interp should go, though, and Alma certainly runs out of MP first if it isn't.

There's too much on Team Jo'ou that I can't vote on.  As another interpy issue, though, since Floor 8 is aftergame, Deis1 becomes progressively less and less awesome as you overlevel - her spells do fixed damage, while the BoF1 scrub's basic attacks all get better and better by level (Bo, Ox, Mogu, etc.).  On the other hand BoF1 doesn't really have an aftergame for this to matter much.  Anyway, if you do assume that the characters are somewhat overlevel for endgame by Floor 8, Deis's damage drops a bit (from say ~.8 PCHP to .72 PCHP?), and might lose some crucial OHKOs.

I don't know enough of Nitori's team to comment.

DjinnAndTonic

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 04:26:01 AM »
Team Jo'ou vs. Lavos, Queen Zeal and Dalton - Just assuming a pass through this for now. Haven't looked at it at all, though the potential for two Triple Techs in one round sounds scary.
*Full Heal
Team Jo'ou vs. Yosuke, Kanji, Yukiko, Chie, Naoto and Teddie - This looked scary at first before I realized that Raja goes before all of them and screws them over with MT 100% Silence. Holy Crap, Raja.
Team Jo'ou vs. Shadow Mitsuo, Adachi and Kunino-Sagiri - Even going into this at full resources, this looks bad. Jo'ou's full team gets to go first, but Mitsuo and Kunino are really durable, and once Mitsuo gets a turn, he's double-acting. And if Jo'ou isn't very careful with chipping, he'll knock one of them into their scary limit range and then the elemental damage gets crazy, or Adachi and Mitsuo team up for an immunity-ignoring Fear->Ghastly Wail MT ID. Or Kunino takes Control of Deis and fries Ryu3 while the other two take out the other healers (if they're still alive. I just don't see how this team can keep them under control. Especially with how Deis's damage isn't all that great anymore and Ryu3 is competing against his own Dragon form's damage...
Team Jo'ou vs. Shadow Yosuke, Shadow Kanji, Shadow Naoto, Shadow Chie and Shadow Yukiko - Assuming they somehow made it through the last fight, they still have to slug through these guys. And while Yosuke and Chie might as well not exist, the other three have high durability and Kanji can put out some decent damage in addition to Naoto's 100% MT HP-1/Enervate skill.  Hell, in conjunction with that skill (and the fact that all these shadows take their turns in a row, Naoto can HP-1 everyone and Chie could mop up with Mazio~. Assuming Ryu3's Ivory Pin gets HP-1, though, Kanji and Yukiko just team up on him. Good match, but dear gods the previous fight is brutal.

Tentative Pass to Dhyer and Nitori until I go over their fights a little more closely.

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 02:34:35 PM »
Nitroi passes, Dhyer and Jo'ou fail.

Bardiche

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 07:06:26 PM »
Need to check stat topics for Jo'ou/Dhyer, but at least Nitor I can do easily.

Nitori passes easily.

DjinnAndTonic

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2011, 03:56:14 AM »
After Geno and Deis get a turn, all but Marle, Magus and Lucca are toast,

Just noticing that this is a terrible combination to be leaving alive...

DarkEternal - 3733.75 AE Shadow magic - 8, 8, 20 MP (Marle,Lucca,Magus-Ice2,Fire2,DarkMatter)

They get an MT OHKO damage triple tech... >.>;;

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2011, 04:00:17 AM »
Man, screw that. DarkMatter + Antipode 3 = 4900, and doesn't require any of the three to give up an accessory (granted, Magus' default accessory is useless in the DL...). Heck, Flare + Dark Matter alone is MT KO to average.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2011, 09:43:52 AM »
Assuming I have Idle helps, although same as Speed Up, only the accuracy hit does anything turn 1 (And Speed Up arguably may work turn 1. Initiative and all that. No way Idle's speed down works turn 1)

Speed is kind of the wonkiness here. Cielo is dead average, I think Ness is basically also (virtue of Poo not joining yet), Nina is slow when not buffing/healing (virtue of several people not joining yet), Seifer is always a tad slow, Raja is Raja. I'm assuming that if both allies and enemies are average speed, allies tend to break up enemy speed. This matters in fights 1-3 where each has multiple enemies at defined dead average speed. This is for simplicities sake'.

Even with the lower levels I take, Nina gets Renew sometime this floor.

Assuming Fort X cuts damage by about 25%

Team Dhyer vs. Marcus, Seth and Titania- 5 Averagish Speed Types. Cielo or Ness is going to interrupt turns, at which point healing and status occur. Once enemies are statused (And given some of their bad Mdef and evade, that's not hard), I'm at least to basically do anything. They might get Raja. Not even sure I'd lose if all three went before my average speed (Well, I wouldn't. Seifer would live, death would happen. Defense Up probably means all people who aren't Raja live)
Team Dhyer vs. FF1 White Wizard, FFT Priest, FF5 White Mage and FF3DS White Mage- FFT is fast, FF 1 and FF 3 are average, FF 5 is slow (like barely! But still). FFT has 50% damage, FF 1 has 20% damage, FF 3 has 10% damage, and FF 5 goes after people (And has 40%, but going after people is bad). Nina is kind of not good here unless I come out of the last battle needing healing. Cielo or Ness break up the turns means that at best FFT and FF 1 can inflict 70% damage (After Nina starts with healing, not enough to kill Ness, Cielo or Seifer). I heal, leaving the tail end of bad damage...which goes before Seifer. In a match where enemies have no notable Pdef, and Sefier has ITE for Ruse. 
Team Dhyer vs. Lynx, Harle and Serge- Again, breaking up enemy turns does it. Serge does amount 70% to me naturally turn 1, although Def up of course. Regardless, turn breaking up is awesome here. This is really the battle where it matters although I might get through the first two not even needing the assumption.
Team Dhyer vs. Alma and Kresnik- They are helped if you see Haste and Rfx Up stacking! Shell hlaving status would help (And kind of be a bit necessary, actually). Seifer is...just a damage beast, and hey, if Alma and Kresnik aren't attacking turn 1, Nina is great to cast the Attack Up, which means that Kresnik is likely biting it even with Protect should Seifer hit the limit. Also, if defend can be extended to multiples, I obviously am getting more of that than the enemy!
*Full Heal
Team Dhyer vs. FF4 DS Golbez, Cagnazzo (DS) and Baigan (DS)- Haha, no.

So yeah, lots of turn headaches and assumptions, but assuming I break up average with my own average PCs should get my through this. Or Ness could go first in the third match and status multiple of them out at a time!!

Jouo falls. Not even sure there's been an argument for him passing yet that I've seen?
...into the nightfall.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 11:13:12 PM »
After Geno and Deis get a turn, all but Marle, Magus and Lucca are toast,

Just noticing that this is a terrible combination to be leaving alive...

DarkEternal - 3733.75 AE Shadow magic - 8, 8, 20 MP (Marle,Lucca,Magus-Ice2,Fire2,DarkMatter)

They get an MT OHKO damage triple tech... >.>;;

That's why Ryu kills Marle/Lucca when he goes, and I -noted- that. As for Lucca+Magus KOing, there's the ridiculous amount of fire resistance flying around either way, which -also- applies to two of the healers. Also, if you're letting Magus alone trigger the triple tech, I um don't know what's up there. All of the PCs have to get their turn for them to use the tech, so a triple tech should go off at -Marle's- speed, not Magus'.

EDIT: Also, I'm starting to think killing Lucca is the better idea (woohoo Hypno Wave). Ryu Auras Lucca (that's the point of Ladon here) and makes her explode, now Marle's stuck either reviving Lucca or hasting, and neither is going to tip the tides. Marle isn't magically durable enough to survive another Deis turn either, so they get into a bad loop.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 11:40:53 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2011, 05:10:54 PM »
Team Jo'ou vs. Crono, Ayla, Marle, Lucca, Frog, Magus and Robo - Okay, Raja lays down Blessing, Ryu3 smashes Lucca, and it goes on from there.  I can buy a victory here.
Team Jo'ou vs. Lavos, Queen Zeal and Dalton - This is generally regarded as the anti-MT form of Zeal, who, well...is generally a spoiler until that limit phase from what I remember.  And Dalton just has gravity for the most part.  As such, some threat prioritization should ensure that Lavos gets curbstomped.  The other two get vaporized nicely.  ...of course, if this is Zeal-1, she might just get stomped flat anyway.
*Full Heal
Team Jo'ou vs. Yosuke, Kanji, Yukiko, Chie, Naoto and Teddie - ...holy shit Raja does something useful on offense.  By going first and farking SILENCING everyone.  gj IT.
Team Jo'ou vs. Shadow Mitsuo, Adachi and Kunino-Sagiri - This, however, is where it gets brutal.  Mitsuo and Kunino have stupid durability, and Quad-Converge does nasty things.  On top of that, Enervate sucks, and Adachi can spam Fear->Ghastly Wail for some immunity-ignoring ID.  ...and then there's the cherry on top, Control.  There are some fortunate things going for this, at least, and this fight is...relatively controllable.  Mitsuo doesn't do anything aside from attack and bomb until his shell's taken out the first time, and it's relatively controllable then.  Kunino is also comparably unimpressive at the start, which means that the team can probably just smash the living hell out of Adachi and be done with his crap ASAP.  And Adachi uses his first turn on Heat Riser.  I'm pretty sure he'll go down in two turns, maximum.
This leaves Mitsuo and Kunino.  To be fair, both being left alive at a time will be a pain, as both are likely aiming for MP busting.  Raja might be good for stalling Kunino with Dekaja if he has a tendency toward using it over other spells, but that's if.  Otherwise, this battle's on a time limit as everyone starts eating into MP.  A lot.  Mitsuo's the next target here, really, and Blessing should be able to block a 2HKO on Raja from Mitsuo--except that then Kunino can just cast Maragidyne and finish him off.  Priest will run out of resources at some point, and I'm not sure if anyone else has revival--but if they do, they're going to end up running out of MP.  I don't remember if PCs under Control could do more than basic physical, but that'll be more MP on revival if he uses Ryu (or Deis if they can)  Ataraxia's going to stall this for some time, but ultimately, while I see the team making it, it's going to be amazingly short on resources for...
Team Jo'ou vs. Shadow Yosuke, Shadow Kanji, Shadow Naoto, Shadow Chie and Shadow Yukiko -Okay, team's short on MP/AP/TP.  Shadow Kanji's in his pattern without Nice Guy and Tough Guy, and everyone's acting at once.  The team is drained to hell of SP, and they don't have wind-element stuff to buy extra turns.  Or MT Lightning.  Frankly...they peter out here, if they make it through the last fight.  BRUTAL floor.

Team Dhyer vs. Marcus, Seth and Titania: FE hates MT.  FE hates status.  Next.
Team Dhyer vs. FF1 White Wizard, FFT Priest, FF5 White Mage and FF3DS White Mage - FF1 and FFT priests might be able to immune Hold pending on interp, not sure about the other two.  It's a pain in the ass fight, at the very least.  Ness and Cielo have status, Seifer, uh...smashes things?  Maybe?  Eh, I can see this being a win regardless..
Team Dhyer vs. Lynx, Harle and Serge - Kneejerk to a win here.  CC, IIRC, is mostly laughable.
Team Dhyer vs. Alma and Kresnik - This...is a nasty fight.  ITD helps here a lot, but that aside, you're still going to have to take down both Alma and Kresnik in rapid succession, lest Reraise kick in.  On top of that, Adrenaline Rush, Haste...I can see the arguments for a buffed limit, but this is going to be close as hell.  Thankfully, ATK-up on Ness and Seifer should seal the deal.
*Full Heal
Team Dhyer vs. FF4 DS Golbez, Cagnazzo (DS) and Baigan (DS) - HEY LOOK A FULL HEAL.  I'm pretty sure this team can make it through this set of bosses off of a full heal.

Team Nitori vs. Godlike Hrist (VP1), Big Joe and Gorudo - BIG JOE!!!!!111one
Team Nitori vs. Rand, Cecil and Duran - Sas and KOS have this sealed.  That is some nasty magic damage.
Team Nitori vs. Blissey, Axem Green, Sharanda (LoD) and Lucius ...lol.
Team Nitori vs. Milon Z and Kainazzo - Double lol.  Milon Z hates his undead typing.  WWiz kind of rips him a new one.  And Kainazzo...yeah.
*Full Heal
Team Nitori vs. Laggy Fantasy Tactics Queklain - I'm pretty sure Queklain can be killed before he status-rapes too many people.  Counter Magic doesn't do shit to anyone but Sas.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 05:39:53 PM by Namagomi »
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.