Author Topic: Crazysauce Team Tournament: Week 2  (Read 2715 times)

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
Re: Crazysauce Team Tournament: Week 2
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 07:14:27 PM »
Clarissa Arwin and Alexia Lynn Elesius (Wild ARMs XF) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)

Gau and Mog (Final Fantasy VI) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)
Snow Villiers and Hope Estheim (Final Fantasy XIII)  vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II) - Hmmm. Steelguard. Fringeward? Deathward? SEN in a paradigm/role level damage reduction bonuses? Math? \0/
Stocke and Aht (Radiant Historia) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)

Jude Maverick and Kresnik Ahtreide (Wild ARMs 4) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)
Crono and Nadia 'Marle' Guardia (Chrono Trigger) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)
Tidus and Rikku (Final Fantasy X) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)

Fujin and Seifer Almasy (Final Fantasy VIII) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)
Ryudo and Millenia (Grandia II) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)

Yosuke Hanamura and Teddie (Persona 4) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)
Weigraf Folles and Beowulf Cadmus (Final Fantasy Tactics) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)
Lyon and Miakis (Suikoden V) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)

Maya Schroedinger and Virginia Maxwell (Wild ARMs 3) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)
Pamela Ibis and Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)
Meru and Albert Serdio (Legend of Dragoon) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)

Peppita Rosetti and Adray Lasbard (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II) - Instanto Blast/Panic Dance and/or Chaos Tide for speed tie breaks sure~
Vanille de Oerba and Clair 'Lightning' Farron (Final Fantasy XIII) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II) - Uhhh ... SAB is magical based status/damage I think. Ryu 2 resists magical status?
Blanca and Lucia (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)

"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Re: Crazysauce Team Tournament: Week 2
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2012, 02:01:55 AM »
Heavyweight Division- Badge of Speed

Clarissa Arwin and Alexia Lynn Elesius (Wild ARMs XF) LOSS- iiiiiiiii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)
Lucas and Kumatora (Mother 3) LOSS- iii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- ii
Asellus and White Rose (SaGa Frontier)- iiiiiiii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- i
Augustine Naboor and Lilly Pendragon (Suikoden III) LOSS- ii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiii

Gau and Mog (Final Fantasy VI)- ii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiiiiii
Snow Villiers and Hope Estheim (Final Fantasy XIII)- ii  vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiii
Stocke and Aht (Radiant Historia)- iiiiiiiii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- i
Jessica De'Alkirk and Luna  (Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiiiiii

Jude Maverick and Kresnik Ahtreide (Wild ARMs 4)- i vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiiiii
Crono and Nadia 'Marle' Guardia (Chrono Trigger) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiiiiiii
Ulrika Mulberry and Etward Dysler (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) LOSS- ii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- i
Tidus and Rikku (Final Fantasy X)- iii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiii

Dorothy and Lion (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow-Brick Road) LOSS- i vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiii
Jowy Atreides and Tengaar (Suikoden II)- iiiiiiiii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)
Fujin and Seifer Almasy (Final Fantasy VIII) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiiiiiiii
Ryudo and Millenia (Grandia II)- i vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiiiiii

Yosuke Hanamura and Teddie (Persona 4) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiiiii
Dekar and Lexis (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals) LOSS- iii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiii
Weigraf Folles and Beowulf Cadmus (Final Fantasy Tactics) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiiiiiiii
Lyon and Miakis (Suikoden V) LOSS- iiiiiiiii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)

Razelux Mitzen and Liliane Valendorf (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiii
Maya Schroedinger and Virginia Maxwell (Wild ARMs 3) LOSS- i vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiiiiii
Pamela Ibis and Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiiiii
Meru and Albert Serdio (Legend of Dragoon) LOSS vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiiiiiii

Peppita Rosetti and Adray Lasbard (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time) LOSS- iiii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiii
Vanille de Oerba and Clair 'Lightning' Farron (Final Fantasy XIII)- i vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiii
Blanca and Lucia (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)- iiii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire II)- iiiii

Prove Yourself Division- Badge of Damage

Emma Hetfield and Mariel (Wild ARMs Alter Code F) LOSS- iii vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- iii
Varkas and Sydonia (Suikoden) LOSS- iiiii vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)
Tim Rhymeless and Luceid (Wild ARMs 2)- i vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- iiiiii
Thomas and Cecile (Suikoden III) LOSS- iiiii vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- i

Estella and Rody (Suikoden III) LOSS- iiiiii vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)
Saradin and Norn (Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen)- iiiiii  vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- i
Jin Uzuki and Gaignun Kukai Jr. (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) LOSS- iii vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- i
Cyan Garamonde and Banon (Final Fantasy VI) vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- iiiiiii

Guido and Mullen (Grandia) LOSS- i vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- iii
Genis Sage and Colette Brunel (Tales of Symphonia) LOSS- iii vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- ii
Edward and Tellah (Final Fantasy IV) LOSS- iiiiii vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)
Chu-Chu and Maria Balthasar (Xenogears) LOSS- i vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- iiiii

Doll and Cotton (SaGa Frontier)- ii vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- iii
Noel Chandler and Chisato Madision (Star Ocean: The Second Story)- iiiiiii vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)
Liz and Ard (Wild ARMs 2) LOSS- iii vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- iiii
Alfred Shroedinger and Shady Thousand (Wild ARMs 3) LOSS- i vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- iiiiii

Rufus Shinra and Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) LOSS- i vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- iiiiii
Mario and Luigi (Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga) LOSS- i vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- ii
Flonne and Gordon (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) LOSS- ii vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- iii
Solt and Peppor (Chrono Cross) LOSS- iii vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- iii

Mallow and Croc (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) LOSS- iii vs Jeanne (Suikoden IV)- ii
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.