Author Topic: Ninjas>Pirates  (Read 361 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Ninjas>Pirates
« on: March 14, 2008, 05:26:48 AM »
Frozen shamrocks save the day yet again.
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Re: Ninjas>Pirates
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 04:01:27 AM »
A flashing blade.

A glint of light.

And then all was still.

---

"...Edge, why'n the hell did you..." Yuffie trailed off, shaking her head. "Man, that's just cold."

"Pirates never have the right to challenge the mighty art of the ninja." Edge said solemnly, serious for a change.

"...even to me, this is an atrocity." Shadow shook his head, seconded by the generic Ninja.

"AHAHAHAHAHA! Old FRANK is here, saving the day for NINJAS EVERYWHERE! My BRAZEELIAN NINJA ARTS are too much for you foolish pirates!" Frank cried, rushing away from Vyse's body, as he single-handedly bludgeoned and smashed his way through the ranks of the pirates.

"...seriously, did we have to status <i>all</i> of them out? Couldn't we have given them some chance? I mean, this is just...so...wrong." Yuffie shook her head, as Frank single-handedly and slowly killed paralyzed and sleeping pirates.

"Never." Edge repeated.
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter