Register

Author Topic: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week ~100~  (Read 8448 times)

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
Re: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week ~100~
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2013, 01:25:51 AM »
[18:51] <superaielman> Also switdch me to an abstain on yours and djinn's team, too much room for argument there

hinode

• Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2013, 03:23:48 AM »
If you don't see that applying to all MP, he wants his original form and then is clearly too fast)

Even if you see it impacting MP, Pressure only applies to moves that directly target Ho-oh. It has no impact on self-target moves like Recover or field effects like Trick Room in-game.

Also FRLG is sketchy as hell for Ho-oh on legality, you have to either get a time-limited event item or hack it in. Gen 2 or Gen 4 are the only forms I'd really consider legit for DL purposes.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 03:25:34 AM by hinode »

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2013, 07:41:52 AM »
That helps a little. But limiting to Gen 2 means that he definitely outspeeds Raynie (so each generation has a good and a bad), not like that matters. They are probably happy enough to get Yukiko go and just Sunny Day.

Yulie can break CD, but Mesa doesn't really have much to do turn 1 otherwise. Neither of them need to heal turn 1 since no one has come yet. Mesa ever needing to heal is not a positive though.

Uh...if someone wants to test Reflect stopping the MT status. Of course, no way I'll buy allies buffing you as the same as enemies buffing you in terms of countering barring specific in game proof.
...into the nightfall.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2013, 12:05:10 PM »
That bit was a joke.

But Reflected spells don't get countered in FF5 at least. Obviously that may be different in FF4DS.