Author Topic: RPGDL 2013 Season 3, Week 2: Brought to you by the number 3  (Read 2871 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
RPGDL 2013 Season 3, Week 2: Brought to you by the number 3
« on: September 30, 2013, 03:37:45 AM »
Godlike

Charlton Blunt (Wild ARMs XF) vs Rupert Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF)
Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs Chris Lightfellow (Suikoden III)
Melc Crystals (Grandia III) vs Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)
Albedo Piazolla (Xenosaga Series) vs Cloud of Darkness (Final Fantasy III)

Heavy

Phunbaba (Final Fantasy VI) vs Clive Winslet (Wild ARMs 3)
Alicia (Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria) vs Kornell (Grandia III)
Decus (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Lucario (Pokémon)
Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jinx (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Middle

Karin Koenig (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
Rikku (Final Fantasy X) vs Flea (Chrono Trigger)
Mara (Dragon Quest IV) vs Lani (Final Fantasy IX)
Hellion (Suikoden) vs Lise (Seiken Densetsu 3)

Light

Umaro (Final Fantasy VI) vs Logg (Suikoden V)
Kwanda Rosman (Suikoden) vs Solt (Chrono Cross)
Yukari Takeba (Persona 3) vs Miranda (Grandia III)
Gato (Chrono Trigger) vs Lucius (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: RPGDL 2013 Season 3, Week 2: Brought to you by the number 3
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 04:05:15 AM »
Charlton Blunt (Wild ARMs XF) vs Rupert Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) - uh Charlton is faster (considerably so), but he loses out on offense by A LOT. Draining would be cute, but Rupert can control his damage a lot better than Charlton can and he's only 4-3ing. I'm pretty sure Rupert lands an absolutely disgusting Maximum Risk before dying and works things out.
Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs Chris Lightfellow (Suikoden III) - EDIT: So the fire protection is enough? Yeah, works. Jessica can't really outstall Chris either, she easily outpaces Caduceus healing.
Melc Crystals (Grandia III) vs Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) - EDIT: not very inclined to give the parts in general. Oh well.
Albedo Piazolla (Xenosaga Series) vs Cloud of Darkness (Final Fantasy III) - wtf no

Phunbaba (Final Fantasy VI) vs Clive Winslet (Wild ARMs 3) - I SUPPOSE Phunbaba 2HKOs first.
Alicia (Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria) vs Kornell (Grandia III) - Kornell does need OHKO-level damage constantly for this to work long-term.
Decus (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Lucario (Pokémon) - Holy crap guys Decus offense hitting a weakness.
Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jinx (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Naoto is so bad when she can't ID.

Karin Koenig (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Healing isn't really Karin's friend.
Rikku (Final Fantasy X) vs Flea (Chrono Trigger) - Jesus, Flea offense is really bad. To the point that I suspect Rikku can outlast him.
Mara (Dragon Quest IV) vs Lani (Final Fantasy IX) - One more season where a Heavy makes mincemeat of Middle.
Hellion (Suikoden) vs Lise (Seiken Densetsu 3) - Imagine a world where Hellion can't cast Copper Flesh.

Umaro (Final Fantasy VI) vs Logg (Suikoden V) - :umaro:
Kwanda Rosman (Suikoden) vs Solt (Chrono Cross) - Ew.
Yukari Takeba (Persona 3) vs Miranda (Grandia III) - EDIT: eh sure
Gato (Chrono Trigger) vs Lucius (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) - Gato is really awful.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 02:02:03 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 04:09:00 AM »
Godlike
Melc Crystals (Grandia III) vs Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) - Oh bloody hell how do I feel about Melc Crystals.  1.4 PCHP on the body, 1.2 PCHP on the other bits, which unlike every other Grandia multipart boss ever do need to be killed ingame, but uuuuuugh multipart bosses.  I'm not sure Reicher can take this if you allow all three parts to act and I'm not sure there's a good middle ground between allowing them to do so and not allowing them to do so.  I'll come back to this.  Edit: going to go with the one that gives me less inflation-related headaches, so hard to take full credit for multipart bosses seriously in a duel

Heavy

Phunbaba (Final Fantasy VI) vs Clive Winslet (Wild ARMs 3) - Blow Fish means Clive has one turn and I don't think he can win with it.
Decus (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Lucario (Pokémon) - fire.

Middle

Karin Koenig (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Should be fairly straightfoward even with the harshest reasonable views of SMRPG FP?
Rikku (Final Fantasy X) vs Flea (Chrono Trigger) - wtf is this, no.
Hellion (Suikoden) vs Lise (Seiken Densetsu 3) - um.

Light

Kwanda Rosman (Suikoden) vs Solt (Chrono Cross) - Um.
Gato (Chrono Trigger) vs Lucius (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) - UM.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 08:13:28 PM by Random Consonant »

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 04:54:32 AM »
Godlike

Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs Chris Lightfellow (Suikoden III)
Melc Crystals (Grandia III) vs Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)- So Reicher. 4 PC HP after defenses or so. For the last 3 PC HP of that, he can do a charge turn and possibly MT OHKO Melc Crystals. Yeah, gut going with Reicher on that.

Heavy

Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jinx (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Middle

Karin Koenig (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
Rikku (Final Fantasy X) vs Flea (Chrono Trigger)- Is a Godlike

Light

Yukari Takeba (Persona 3) vs Miranda (Grandia III)- Gut reaction, because even if Miranda heal locks after Wow!, it only lasts 3? or so turns
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 02:26:29 AM by Dhyerwolf »
...into the nightfall.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 05:03:25 AM »
Godlike

Charlton Blunt (Wild ARMs XF) vs Rupert Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF): Maximum Risk vs. the limit boss. Kinda funny how fast you'd reverse this in a plot power contest. :)
Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs Chris Lightfellow (Suikoden III): Chris does have 20% fire resistance, which lets her survive a Magic Burst (and heal from it, leaving her against a 0 MP Jessica, which... lol?). Chris also immunes sleep, and any other opening move means Silent Lake.
Melc Crystals (Grandia III) vs Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy): Later.
Albedo Piazolla (Xenosaga Series) vs Cloud of Darkness (Final Fantasy III): Strong kneejerk.

Heavy

Phunbaba (Final Fantasy VI) vs Clive Winslet (Wild ARMs 3): Clive's not a great Heavy, Phunbaba has a 2HKO and, like most everyone else, is faster than Clive.
Alicia (Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria) vs Kornell (Grandia III): Infinite healing works.
Decus (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Lucario (Pokémon): Fire!

Middle

Karin Koenig (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars): Yep. Even assuming Mallow doesn't just overpower, he could win this by waiting for her to run out of SP and healing every two turns at worst.
Rikku (Final Fantasy X) vs Flea (Chrono Trigger): Flea's status game is quite good!... if he's faster than his opponent. Otherwise, nope.
Mara (Dragon Quest IV) vs Lani (Final Fantasy IX): Oh yikes, Lani back in Middle.
Hellion (Suikoden) vs Lise (Seiken Densetsu 3): Silence.

Light

Umaro (Final Fantasy VI) vs Logg (Suikoden V): In a battle of low-offence tanky types, the one with healing wins.
Kwanda Rosman (Suikoden) vs Solt (Chrono Cross): Yeah.
Gato (Chrono Trigger) vs Lucius (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword): Sure, I'll take the free win.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 05:40:06 AM »
Charlton Blunt (Wild ARMs XF) vs Rupert Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) - lol Charlton as usual.
This actually came up in the old DL.  Reminder: OK's MP value assumes the Gringham Whip equipped, so stat topic values it's actually 746 DQ8 fire damage.  Anyway, fair DQ8 damage averages are surprisingly annoying to come by, but pretty sure Magic Burst just melts Chris even through the resistance.  Let's say you hypothetically don't buy this.  Okay, Jessica uses turn 1 to Tense up.  Chris must use Silent Lake turn 1, then, so as not to die to a boosted Magic Burst on turn 2.  Jessica tenses up again on turn 2.  Chris is in no way OHKO'ing with the Phoenix Rune, she 2HKOs here, so she just attacks.  Turn 3, Jessica unleashes a 3x power Twin Dragon Lash for - by the stat topic numbers - 819 damage. Chris is pretty tanky, but if she's equipping Armor of Rage for Fire Resistance, she's not as tanky as normal, so she still probably ends up splatted.
EDIT: Elf claims Chris can tank the 2x tension'd TDL even with Armor of Rage.  I'll edit this to an abstain, sounds plausible enough + Parry, since "fire resist level 2" granting 30% resistance probably does help Chris's case for - barely - surviving an opening Magic Burst.  Although there's still prediction hax, *if* Jessica can KO with opening Magic Burst + uh whip physical after nuking her own MP and only getting the regen off the staff, then there's the "does Chris Silent Lake round 1" problem.  But the whip physical is so bad, not inclined to think too hard about it.
Um.  While Cloud's damage is *way* better, I don't see a way to smash through the XS2 boss's arms in that skillset?  She's got BEAM and LIGHTNING which are actually XS2 elements that don't work, leaving uh physical hype.  I guess we need to look up the animation on said physical, but I seem to recall it would be "blunt" a la Ziggy not piercing.
EDIT: Yup, it's smash with a hand.  That gives Albedo a bunch of free turns as she smashes through, and while Albedo's damage is lacking, it's not THAT lacking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olp-ao0Negc

Heavy

Alicia absolutely must 2HKO here, because Kornell will buff & do damage on turn 1, then just unstoppably win turn 2 (if you allow the Iron Fist).  Kornell deals something like 1.12 PCHP post-Wow! with Kornell Buster + Megaton Punch.

Middle

Light

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:25:48 AM by SnowFire »

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 05:56:57 AM »
Actually, just checked, and I was wrong, Armour of Rage is 30% fire resistance, not 20%. Combine with Chris' HP/MDef and there's absolutely no way that Magic Burst OHKOs.

Also, Chris, with Armour of Rage, still cuts physicals by 38%, meaning she takes only 508 damage from Twin Dragon Lash. To her above average HP. Assuming neither of the hits is dodged/parried/armourprotected. She has this. edit: and for Dhyer or anyone else who keeps subtractive defence subtractive, do note that Jessica is actually very bad at piercing defence... Twin Dragon Lash and tension are both multipliers applied after defence, so def actually affects Jessica harder %-wise than it does Yangus despite how much more damage she does.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 05:59:36 AM by Dark Holy Elf »

Maybe.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 07:20:48 AM »
If Armor of Rage Chris really still reduces physicals by that much, then yes, she probably tanks 3x power Twin Dragon Lash.  (And fair point that Parry can tip it anyway.)  Just somewhat surprised.  (In fairness, lategame S3 is weird for the DL since I definitely recall Custom Armor Chris taking 1 damage from the vast majority of physicals, so I never know how exactly that kind of subtractive defense should translate.)  An extra 10% fire resist helps Chris to argue to baaaaaaaaaaaarely survive both plans of attack.  It should be noted that given Elf's figures - where both Magic Burst & Tension'd TDL fail to kill - Chris needs to equpi a Yellow Scarf, not some defense or offense accessory, but the effect is probably still minor.  (Otherwise she worries about the KASNOOZE game.)  Also if you're the type to be restrictive on Yellow Scarf, Jessica has a rarely-used paralysis inducing whip attack (40% rate according to the stat topic?), so she can get 2 paralysis attempts off to maybe get somewhere...  although you can argue that Chris might parry the entire attack, so who knows.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 07:32:11 AM »
Yellow Scarf is actually the optimum defensive gear for humans, for what it's worth.

Okay, did some analysis on Reicher/Melc Crystals. Basically Reicher beats single Melc Crystal very easily, and Melc Crystals taken as in-game beat Reicher very easily. Since Dhyer seemed to think otherwise... basically each turn Melc does Hellmixer + Hellburner x2 for about 2PCHP damage with a bunch of IP damage (so while they are slower, they get their second turns before Reicher), so they get two full rounds of actions (~4PCHP) before Reicher gets to even charge Lightsword Swing, at which point they get even more actions in and kill him, even if he drops one between their second and third turns with a Remote Blade used first turn... although Remote Blade timed cards strike random targets IIRC(?) so even that's not likely. Bah, not sure how I feel here.

Maybe.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 06:05:52 PM »
Godlike

Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs Chris Lightfellow (Suikoden III) - Glad to know elfmath backs up my gutcheck, that TDL vs Chris defense is not gonna work and magic burst isn't OHKOing.
Melc Crystals (Grandia III) vs Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) - That barrier gives him a bit of time to set up his shenanigans, and once any part falls he has this under control.
Albedo Piazolla (Xenosaga Series) vs Cloud of Darkness (Final Fantasy III) - XS1 albedo vs 3DS CoD.

Heavy

Phunbaba (Final Fantasy VI) vs Clive Winslet (Wild ARMs 3) - Who knew that blowing fish was such a good battle tactic.
Alicia (Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria) vs Kornell (Grandia III) - He can't outpace her healing.
Decus (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Lucario (Pokémon) - I freaking called this.
Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jinx (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Naoto vs boss.

Middle

Karin Koenig (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Think he just stalls her out with healing.
Rikku (Final Fantasy X) vs Flea (Chrono Trigger) - I allow common steals.
Mara (Dragon Quest IV) vs Lani (Final Fantasy IX) - Hey it's a low heavy vs a high light.
Hellion (Suikoden) vs Lise (Seiken Densetsu 3) - Marduck does it's job.

Light

Umaro (Final Fantasy VI) vs Logg (Suikoden V) - Surely Logg has enough healing shots for this.
Kwanda Rosman (Suikoden) vs Solt (Chrono Cross) - :solt:
Yukari Takeba (Persona 3) vs Miranda (Grandia III) - She has the resources for this, I think.
Gato (Chrono Trigger) vs Lucius (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) - Now for Lucius's big decision. Does he want to go play the guessing game, or just cash out for 50g?
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2013, 02:03:46 AM »
Godlike

Charlton Blunt (Wild ARMs XF) vs Rupert Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF): Faster and more damage. Both are frail so whatever.
Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs Chris Lightfellow (Suikoden III): Jess barely misses the OHKO due to 30% fire res. Other than that she has... Sap/Tension and TDL to try a hand at killing Chris under SL. That might work but I kind of doubt it. Don't think her Defending lets her live through it either.
Melc Crystals (Grandia III) vs Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy): Mutlipart boss. Shouldn't be a problem? Before the Time Dolphin so not going to penalize the durability.

Heavy

Phunbaba (Final Fantasy VI) vs Clive Winslet (Wild ARMs 3): Blowfish I guess.
Alicia (Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria) vs Kornell (Grandia III): Mutlipart boss. Just because they are good is no reason to penalize them by taking away one of their turn-gauges. It is OBVIOUSLY Kornel acting when his 'part' gets a turn.
Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jinx (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars): Jinx was a rather nasty boss too, no?

Middle

Karin Koenig (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars): Healing.
Rikku (Final Fantasy X) vs Flea (Chrono Trigger): Haste healing and such.
Mara (Dragon Quest IV) vs Lani (Final Fantasy IX): Why Lani? Why?
Hellion (Suikoden) vs Lise (Seiken Densetsu 3): Silence works.

Light

Umaro (Final Fantasy VI) vs Logg (Suikoden V): Healing!
Kwanda Rosman (Suikoden) vs Solt (Chrono Cross): Not Solt!
Yukari Takeba (Persona 3) vs Miranda (Grandia III): Healing!
Gato (Chrono Trigger) vs Lucius (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword): Not Gato.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2013, 02:25:38 AM »
Yellow Scarf is actually the optimum defensive gear for humans, for what it's worth.

Okay, did some analysis on Reicher/Melc Crystals. Basically Reicher beats single Melc Crystal very easily, and Melc Crystals taken as in-game beat Reicher very easily. Since Dhyer seemed to think otherwise... basically each turn Melc does Hellmixer + Hellburner x2 for about 2PCHP damage with a bunch of IP damage (so while they are slower, they get their second turns before Reicher), so they get two full rounds of actions (~4PCHP) before Reicher gets to even charge Lightsword Swing, at which point they get even more actions in and kill him, even if he drops one between their second and third turns with a Remote Blade used first turn... although Remote Blade timed cards strike random targets IIRC(?) so even that's not likely. Bah, not sure how I feel here.

On my side, probably assuming that MK 2 bosses are pretty hard to Break (with would be why I wasn't factoring Hellmixer too much), not having as much respect for a triple part bosses spamming all ST moves (for all that this would not make a lot of difference).

The timed cards are random target, but the initial Remote Blade hit is not. So if it comes down to him break the right part before death (and you see Melc Crystals as taking a 2HKO break), then it's a 33% chance per time card, which isn't so bad.

That said, I may have underestimated Reicher's HP a little (Pyro has average damage at 1700, so 2.4 PC HP).

Also Perfect Barrier. It's not much, but it's a cute extra like 0.4-0.5 PC HP (which Reicher's defenses do that nice extra bonus too) that I wasn't considering, so probably prevents a 2 turn KO regardless.

Both these guys are nasty regardless.
...into the nightfall.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2013, 02:26:48 AM »
Oh, and flipped by Jessica/Chris vote.
...into the nightfall.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2013, 04:15:42 AM »
I agree with seeing Reicher's durability a bit higher (I have it at 2.82 with the barriers factored in, myself, before defences). I'm fine with him resisting IP damage some too for the reason you said, but it's worth noting that it shouldn't take much IP damage for Melc Crystals to lap Reicher if I'm right about them being only a little below average. That said any multipart ST focus disrespect would certainly cost Melc the match here.

edit: Regarding Jinx, he doesn't feel that nasty to me? Fast (SMRPG fast) 2HKO, but fragile... though he gets better if you have high respect for time-blockable SMRPG physicals. That said he's sleepwalking to round 3 because of spoiling (fire immunity next week!).
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 04:32:18 AM by Dark Holy Elf »

Maybe.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2013, 05:49:30 AM »
Godlike

Melc Crystals (Grandia III) vs Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)- I think.

Heavy

Middle

Karin Koenig (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- This would be a LOT more interesting if not for SP, I think.  Darn.
Hellion (Suikoden) vs Lise (Seiken Densetsu 3)- No vote.

Light

Yukari Takeba (Persona 3) vs Miranda (Grandia III)- Probably.

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 06:51:50 AM »
Godlike

Melc Crystals (Grandia III) vs Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)

Heavy

Middle

Rikku (Final Fantasy X) vs Flea (Chrono Trigger)- Stop nomming Rikku, kids!

Light

« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 03:29:27 AM by Luther Lansfeld »
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 06:54:35 AM »
Also to Pyro, Charlton is considerably faster than Rupert. Matters if for some reason you see them as so frail that Charlton OHKOs! I don't think that should be the case even by your SRPG views, though.

Maybe.

Lance

• Groovy~
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My Foxkei profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 09:03:08 PM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Light
Gato's Metal Joints (Chrono Trigger) vs Lucius (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword)

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 09:25:55 PM »
Heavy

Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jinx (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- I have absolutely no memory of Jinx, but if he can't beat Naoto 'lol vs ID immunies' Shirogane he should be in Light.

Middle

Rikku (Final Fantasy X) vs Flea (Chrono Trigger)- Kyrie Elesion. And I don't mean the song. Rikku is going to the semifinals, why. *Why*
Mara (Dragon Quest IV) vs Lani (Final Fantasy IX)- Mara's damage is a little overrated by the stat topic to boot, DW4 spells are commonly resisted and that makes me respect them less.
Hellion (Suikoden) vs Lise (Seiken Densetsu 3)- Silence.

Light

Kwanda Rosman (Suikoden)
vs Solt (Chrono Cross)
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Twilkitri

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2013, 01:28:08 AM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Light

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, 05:18:52 AM »
Godlike

Charlton Blunt (Wild ARMs XF) vs Rupert Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF)- iiiiiii
Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King)- i vs Chris Lightfellow (Suikoden III)- iiiiii
Melc Crystals (Grandia III)- ii vs Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)- iiiii
Albedo Piazolla (Xenosaga Series)- iii vs Cloud of Darkness (Final Fantasy III)- iiii

Heavy

Phunbaba (Final Fantasy VI)- iiiiiiiiiii vs Clive Winslet (Wild ARMs 3)
Alicia (Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria)- iiiiiiii vs Kornell (Grandia III)- ii
Decus (Star Ocean: The Second Story)- iiiiiiiiii vs Lucario (Pokémon)
Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) vs Jinx (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- iiiiii

Middle

Karin Koenig (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- iiiiiiiiii
Rikku (Final Fantasy X)- iiiiiiiiii vs Flea (Chrono Trigger)
Mara (Dragon Quest IV) vs Lani (Final Fantasy IX)- iiiiiiiiiiii
Hellion (Suikoden) vs Lise (Seiken Densetsu 3)- iiiiiiiiii

Light

Umaro (Final Fantasy VI) vs Logg (Suikoden V)- iiiiiiiiii
Kwanda Rosman (Suikoden)- iiiiiiiiiii vs Solt (Chrono Cross)
Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)- iiiii vs Miranda (Grandia III)- i
Gato (Chrono Trigger) vs Lucius (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword)- iiiiiiiiiii