Author Topic: Futurama 2013 Season 2, Week 1  (Read 1764 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Futurama 2013 Season 2, Week 1
« on: October 28, 2013, 04:06:38 AM »
Please note that a few duellers are in cameo forms this week, and vote on them accordingly.

Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Barthandelus (Final Fantasy XIII)
Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Indalecio (Star Ocean: The Second Story)
Sanger Sonvolt (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)
Avalon (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Lavos (Chrono Trigger)

Heavy

Kluke (Blue Dragon) vs Cloud (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Fuka Kazamatsuri (Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)
KOS-MOS (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series)
Marica (Suikoden Tierkreis) vs Kurando Inugami (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)

Middle

Zola (Blue Dragon) vs Zozma (SaGa Frontier)
Carol Anderson (Wild ARMs 5) vs King Sei (SaGa Frontier)
Dante+Demitri Maximoff (Project X Zone) vs Lute (SaGa Frontier)
Shu (Blue Dragon) vs Riki (SaGa Frontier)

Light

Tinman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Electrode (Pokémon)
Tita Russel (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky) vs Raticate (Pokémon)
Seneca (Suikoden Tactics) vs Kabutops (Pokémon)
Raspberyl (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice) vs Cloyster (Pokémon)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Futurama 2013 Season 2, Week 1
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 04:21:19 AM »
Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Indalecio (Star Ocean: The Second Story)
Entirely comes down to if Ben gets OHKO'd by Indy's magic or can heal his way out of trouble.  EQ probably OHKOs...  but Ben halves all elements in his home game, and don't think it ever throws earth elemental attacks at you.  Indy's Earth isn't in FFMQ, so Ben resisting it is shaky, but the fact that you can get quite good elemental resists in SO2 that Indy has to face, and Ben has something similar, makes me sympathetic to letting Ben resist it. EDIT: Or Earth can exist after all.  Doesn't seem to be on any bosses judging by the stat topic, but too bad.

Tita does .75 PCHP with her round 1 combo with a mix of magic & cannons, D/P topic gives Raticate .67 physical / .75 magical durability.  Nope.  Think Tita wins the long-game anyway with Blind.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 03:35:39 AM by SnowFire »

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 05:14:55 AM »
Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Barthandelus (Final Fantasy XIII)- Gut reaction of me not letting Protea endlessly focus Slaps to the face and him halving Ice.
Avalon (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Lavos (Chrono Trigger)- Lavos hates all the damage being on the sub PC HP part

Heavy

Marica (Suikoden Tierkreis) vs Kurando Inugami (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)- Double, 2HKO.

Middle

Carol Anderson (Wild ARMs 5) vs King Sei (SaGa Frontier)- Immuning drain. Suspect that this was not the quirk of the fight that CK was going for!

Light

Tinman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Electrode (Pokémon)- Tinman 2HKOs and Electrode probably 5-6HKOs him. I guess...Paralysis might hit on Electrode's third turn, but don't think that's enough for me here.
Tita Russel (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky) vs Raticate (Pokémon)- Yeah, Blind is not Raticate's friend here.
Seneca (Suikoden Tactics) vs Kabutops (Pokémon)- Rock type (also kind of a overly competent Rock type for Light)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 12:11:23 AM by Dhyerwolf »
...into the nightfall.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 05:20:54 AM »
* Random Consonant flips CK's table

Godlike

Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Indalecio (Star Ocean: The Second Story) - Gonna assume Ben rams into EQ here
Sanger Sonvolt (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) - SRW PC against Lady that is rich.

Heavy

KOS-MOS (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series) - Well this is highly amusing, but portmake flavor can't do anything about Glare.
Marica (Suikoden Tierkreis) vs Kurando Inugami (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - I guess?

Middle

Dante+Demitri Maximoff (Project X Zone) vs Lute (SaGa Frontier) - I guess?  Attack buff probably lets them 2HKO, it was a pretty significant boost as I recall, assuming they can use it twice.  On the other hand, if they miss it, Lute's not failing to 2HKO here either.  On the other other hand, the temptation to just shamelessly antivote pxz is strong here <_<.  And  Lute durability is a bit better than I assumed and he does have some evade, so... yeah, screw it.

Light

Tinman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Electrode (Pokémon) - I guess?  Electrode damage is just so bad.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 06:12:27 AM by Random Consonant »

Reiska

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 07:08:54 AM »
Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Indalecio (Star Ocean: The Second Story) - FFMQ does have an Earth element, and Benjamin does not in fact resist it.  Indy OHKOs him as such.

Fuka Kazamatsuri (Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) - Interesting matchup here.  Sadly, Fuka loses to the boring limit dueler under just about any interpretation we could come up with on IRC.  What a shame. :(

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 07:52:04 AM »
King Sei is immune to draining due to being undead.

Lots for me to vote on this week, so that'll come when I have more time.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 01:55:50 PM »
Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Barthandelus (Final Fantasy XIII) - Gut instinct. Protea badly outpaces Barthy offense and whatever debuffs he could inflict just eat dispel.
Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Indalecio (Star Ocean: The Second Story) - Benjamin ain't all that great at chipping.
Sanger Sonvolt (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) - Ohohohohoho.
Avalon (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Lavos (Chrono Trigger) - uh i'll get back to you

KOS-MOS (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series) - uh i'm sorry

Dante+Demitri Maximoff (Project X Zone) vs Lute (SaGa Frontier) - Voting for the one I don't have to make imaginary stat curve exercises for.

Tin Man (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Electrode (Pokémon) - electrode offense oh god. To make things worse, Tin Man has a really easy 2HKO on him.
Seneca (Suikoden Tactics) vs Kabutops (Pokémon) - Holy crap CK Gen 1 Kabutops borders on Heavy. Gen 3 isn't all that much worse (still going to ravage Light with a vengeance) and butchers Seneca damage further by immuning criticals, this isn't even close. I guess Gen 4 Kabutops -is- a Light, but how many people even vote on a gen 1 pokémon's gen 4 iteration?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 03:54:01 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 06:24:26 PM »
Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Barthandelus (Final Fantasy XIII)
Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Indalecio (Star Ocean: The Second Story)- Yup, Earth is I think the only FFMQ element Ben does not resist. Game, set, match.
Sanger Sonvolt (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)
Avalon (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Lavos (Chrono Trigger) - I....think? Avalon should be able to reliably keep the center bit that has the big damage down while he chips down the real core. Probably a loooooong fight, either way.

Heavy

Fuka Kazamatsuri (Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)
KOS-MOS (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series) - Glare does it's job.
Marica (Suikoden Tierkreis) vs Kurando Inugami (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - P.sure he'll get a double and kill pretty quickly.

Middle

Dante+Demitri Maximoff (Project X Zone) vs Lute (SaGa Frontier) - See Random, with adding in that Deflect randomly kicking in could give Team D&D fits.

Light

<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2013, 07:08:52 PM »
Heavy

Fuka Kazamatsuri (Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) - There is no way Fuka's surviving or reliably chipping around Cross Slash.  Fuka's an interesting slugfester, but dear god she can't do shit about paralysis.  Cloud is happy he has Ice 3 there.

Light

Raspberyl (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice) vs Cloyster (Pokémon) - Will have to math this out.  Cloyster's got bad MDEF and is neutral to Fire--which is Raspberyl's best damage.
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 09:41:26 PM »
Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Barthandelus (Final Fantasy XIII): Allowing the focused physicals makes this easy. If you don't allow focussing it's a better fight but one Dysley should have, yeah.
Sanger Sonvolt (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World): Lost Progress is the hero DL!Alert deserves.
Avalon (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Lavos (Chrono Trigger): Four Crying Heavens send Avalon packing. Obvious slaughter by my views, and I suspect Lavos has a good case even taking the parts as separate due to the ridiculous speed difference (seriously, Lavos is about twice as fast, 3-turn charge time on the revival doesn't seem so bad).

Heavy

Kluke (Blue Dragon) vs Cloud (Final Fantasy Tactics): Man, FFT Cloud. I dunno. Equal levels wins for sure, Kluke just outputs lots of damage (or draining) rather than having any quickdraw tricks and can't deal with Finish Touch. Even if Cloud is given a level hit... he probably still takes this, even Level 1 Cloud is faster than Kluke and FT should charge faster than a Shadowus strong enough to OHKO even underlevelled Cloud, I would think.
KOS-MOS (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series): Glare.

<Elecman> Marica?
<CmdrKing> Sounds good.  Middle?
<Elecman> I think she felt like more of a heavy...
<Elecman> Mmm now I'm not sure.
<Elecman> Just don't throw her against a borderline Godlike I guess

*glares at CK*

Anyway yeah Marica's gimmicks of healing a lot and causing unbalance don't work well against people faster than her who can 2HKO her.

Middle

Zola (Blue Dragon) vs Zozma (SaGa Frontier): Faster, and her physical is ranged, which means she doesn't trigger Glass Shield counters. Zozma's got nothing.
Carol Anderson (Wild ARMs 5) vs King Sei (SaGa Frontier): He's immune to draining, she isn't. She's quite a lot faster after Slow Down though... hmm. Okay, MISSILES in Saga hit the lower of pierce or blunt, and Sei's blunt def is pretty bad, so Carol's relatively scrubby physical (even ATK-twinked) does 36% to him, but faces 35% evade (possibly more since Carol misses innately sometimes IIRC). Sei's draining heals himself for 50% (against Carol's res) and does some pretty nominal damage. Carol is 107% speed, Sei is 89%, or 68% after Slow Down (about a 3-2). I don't think that's really making progress, she barely makes progress even if she never misses ever which obviously is a bad assumption. Maybe Fragile might help but that's two buffs she'd have to keep reappliying.
Dante+Demitri Maximoff (Project X Zone) vs Lute (SaGa Frontier): Shields and deflect: ruining the day of ST physicals.
Shu (Blue Dragon) vs Riki (SaGa Frontier): ummmm endless match? Riki can heal forever, Shu can drain HP faster than Riki does damage (bad though his draining is) and blocks Riki's fatal status. I'll give it to Shu since there's a chance Groundus Sword procs petrify before Shu runs out of MP (as well as Riki MP to drain).

Light

Tinman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Electrode (Pokémon): Dear god, the speed difference. Electrode instant doubles! But Tinman 2HKOs and four Electrode turns don't kill average, let alone tanks.
Tita Russel (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky) vs Raticate (Pokémon): I'm rather sick of Tita at this point, I must say.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2013, 02:14:26 AM »
Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Barthandelus (Final Fantasy XIII): Bitchslaps. So many bitchslaps.
Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Indalecio (Star Ocean: The Second Story): The hell is Ben supposed to do even if he IS just 2HKOd? He isn't fast enough to double appreciably.
Sanger Sonvolt (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World): The Sword That Smites Evil needs polishing. Let Lady take care of that for you Sanger.
Avalon (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Lavos (Chrono Trigger): Bit system works against him here. The part that does the damage doesn't last long enough in the slugfesting.

Heavy

Kluke (Blue Dragon) vs Cloud (Final Fantasy Tactics): FT goes off before something nasty? Uh... Probably she's really slow. On the other hand FFT Cloud should be underlevelled.
KOS-MOS (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series)

Middle

Zola (Blue Dragon) vs Zozma (SaGa Frontier): Oddly spoiled. I guess Control hype is available.
Carol Anderson (Wild ARMs 5) vs King Sei (SaGa Frontier): Immunes Drain.

Light

Tita Russel (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky) vs Raticate (Pokémon): Blind isn't that good. He'll get her. I think? Edit: Yes it is, and no he won't.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 10:26:45 AM by Pyro »

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2013, 03:34:58 AM »
Reiska: Good point, Earth does indeed exist in FFMQ's strangely bumped stat topic.  Well that seals that.

Pyro: Well, according to your own stat topic, "Blind reduces enemy accuracy to ~20% and lasts 3-5 turns" which squares with my recollection, so it is good enough.  Tita just unstoppably wins with a 100 CP interp, so even if the 50 CP interp is used..  Raticate 2HKOs with Double-Edge, sure (the 2nd hit is pumped in damage due to Guts), but he only gets the first hit off before Blind, and he's eaten recoil, and he's frail, and Tita's regular damage is suddenly much scarier under 50 CP interp: she probably just 2HKOs off Smoke Cannister -> Flare Arrow (+ Recoil), but she absolutely 3HKOs 100%: Tita does ~1 PCHP off 3 turns in the 50 CP interp, and there's Double-Edge recoil.  The Rat isn't getting a hit in 1 or at best 2 attempts under Blind.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2013, 10:26:08 AM »
Forgot the blind was 100%.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2013, 02:44:59 PM »

Godlike

Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Indalecio (Star Ocean: The Second Story)- Don't usually vote on Ben but this is easy enough.
Avalon (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Lavos (Chrono Trigger)- Durability trumps speed here.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2013, 06:35:52 AM »
Godlike

Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Indalecio (Star Ocean: The Second Story)- No vote.
Avalon (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Lavos (Chrono Trigger)- No vote.

Heavy

Fuka Kazamatsuri (Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)- No vote.
KOS-MOS (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series)- No vote.

Middle

Shu (Blue Dragon) vs Riki (SaGa Frontier)- As far as I could tell, each Swordmaster spell had an attached status?  Something should work here.

Light

Tinman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Electrode (Pokémon)- Mmm.  Even if Charge's effect kicks in every attack, Tinman has to a) trigger Static on turn and b) has paralysis kick in on turn 2 to not complete his 2HKO before dying.  I kinda want to say Battle Wind's mechanics give Electrode 4 chances for Static, but I could be wrong and that's still coinflip, nevermind the chances Static doesn't kick in or charge doesn't raise SAtk.
Seneca (Suikoden Tactics) vs Kabutops (Pokémon)- Oops, missed Shell Armor.
Raspberyl (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice) vs Cloyster (Pokémon)- Goes first, 2HKOs even if you ignore Love thy Heart.

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2013, 08:57:33 PM »
Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Barthandelus (Final Fantasy XIII) - Though it's kinda close to me since I give Bart/FF13 bosses more durability than some, I think?
Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Indalecio (Star Ocean: The Second Story) - Though Ben has an argument if you let him exploit the Cure overflow bug!
Avalon (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Lavos (Chrono Trigger) - I think even with the HP buffing, Lavos pulls it off? It's close.

Heavy

Kluke (Blue Dragon) vs Cloud (Final Fantasy Tactics) - Sure, Finishing Touch.
Fuka Kazamatsuri (Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) - Fuck off, Crosh Slash. Really close match. Fuka's Dream Girl ability halves all damage from special moves and spells. If Cloud didn't hit her Ice weakness, she would easily outpace his damage and be able to chip around his status limit. Still, fun match to math out. Hope to see Fuka again.
Marica (Suikoden Tierkreis) vs Kurando Inugami (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - Did Marica hit weakness on Oni or something that made you decide this was a funny matchup? I don't recall...

Middle

Carol Anderson (Wild ARMs 5) vs King Sei (SaGa Frontier) - Match of forever... maybe Carol crits her special attack before Sei overwhelms?
Dante+Demitri Maximoff (Project X Zone) vs Lute (SaGa Frontier) - Sure, I'll buy SaGa shield hype here.

Light

Tinman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Electrode (Pokémon) - Overwhelms easily enough.
Tita Russel (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky) vs Raticate (Pokémon) - Blind! (I'm playing this game now, so I'm just sorta basing this vote off the stat topic and comments and extrapolating from what I know now, haven't actually seen Tita yet)
Seneca (Suikoden Tactics) vs Kabutops (Pokémon) - Haven't played Gen3/4, so Kabutops is kinda beastly to me. Glancing at the other gen stat topics show that this could have gone the other way, especially depending on how you see typings interacting here.
Raspberyl (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice) vs Cloyster (Pokémon) - Raspberyl is lucky she is not actually a Fire-type Pokemon, but her damage still works plenty well enough here! Having a lot of Pokemon in Light is pretty cool, actually, it actually lets some of the elemental stuff that many Lights have come out and do things.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 05:57:04 AM »

Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- iiiii vs Barthandelus (Final Fantasy XIII)- i
Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Indalecio (Star Ocean: The Second Story)- iiiiiiiii
Sanger Sonvolt (Super Robot Taisen Series) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)- iiiii
Avalon (Legaia 2: Duel Saga)- iiii vs Lavos (Chrono Trigger)- ii

Heavy

Kluke (Blue Dragon) vs Cloud (Final Fantasy Tactics)- iiii
Fuka Kazamatsuri (Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)- iii
KOS-MOS (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier)- iiii vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series)
Marica (Suikoden Tierkreis) vs Kurando Inugami (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)- iiiiii

Middle

Zola (Blue Dragon)- iii vs Zozma (SaGa Frontier)
Carol Anderson (Wild ARMs 5)- i vs King Sei (SaGa Frontier)- iiii
Dante+Demitri Maximoff (Project X Zone) vs Lute (SaGa Frontier)- iiiiii
Shu (Blue Dragon)- iii vs Riki (SaGa Frontier)

Light

Tinman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- iiiiiii vs Electrode (Pokémon)
Tita Russel (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky)- iiiiii vs Raticate (Pokémon)
Seneca (Suikoden Tactics) vs Kabutops (Pokémon)- iiiii
Raspberyl (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice)- ii vs Cloyster (Pokémon)