Author Topic: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 122  (Read 3281 times)

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 122
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2013, 05:42:50 PM »
Team Pyro and Team Dhyer pass.

I don't know Mei-Ling / WR well enough to vote Team dude.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2013, 07:51:14 PM »
Voting a pass for Pyro and dude.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2013, 03:12:54 AM »
Pass for team Pyro. Ryu just massacres things on this floor, dies horribly, gets revived, and repeats the cycle.

Pass for team dude. By my count, he has three revivers here. I don't think Augus's fight can down all three at once.  Little curious as to what he's going for with that build though. It's thin on durability, though Delta shield does help there.

Tenative fail for Team Snowfire. Angelo's revival is very unreliable (If he has Kazing now, correct me by all means) All the baddies need to do is down Yuri to put him in a pretty bad hole.

Team Dhyer | Cecilia (Speed?), Alys, Terra , Ronfar, Jean(Lunar)
Floor 3a: Unified Strength
**On this floor, party and enemy HP is pooled together. If someone is fatally statused, likewise if a character is hit with gravity, that health should be removed.
Team Dhyer vs. Citan, Billy, Bart and Rico- Death is going to slcie through this fight, as will Cecilia's Prison spell. Kinda ugly.
Team Dhyer vs. Hashmalum and Velius- Ceclia can cure status, and I bet Ronfar can as well. That's enough.
Team Dhyer vs. Seymour Omnis- Seymour can't really damage Cecilia offhand, and he's giving up a lot of speed after Saner.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2013, 03:32:19 AM »
Kazing is level 34 for Angelo.  According to my notes, I pegged end of F4 as level 31 and F5 as Level 36, and I personally just use a snapshot of the party at the end of the floor for the entire floor rather than attempt to recompute abilities & averages for every single fight.  36 might be a tad high, but even if you see F5 as ending at L34 (2 levels earlier), he'll still get it unless you use a per-battle snapshot, in which case he only learns it in the final fight.