imageRegister

Author Topic: Tourney of Random Events: Round 1, Week 2  (Read 1819 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Tourney of Random Events: Round 1, Week 2
« on: February 16, 2014, 08:52:15 PM »
Event 6: Life-Size Jenga

In Jenga, a stack of blocks is built, and players must carefully remove the blocks, as determined by diceroll, in  a manner which doesn't topple the stack.  Intuitive engineering if you will.  For purposes of this tourney, our Jenga tower will be life-size, with blocks the size of mighty treetrunks and the stack on the scale of a skyscaper.  The contestants must move the blocks under their own power from within/astride the structure.

The Joker, chaos undivided, Clown Prince of Crime.  His exploits are legendary, his persona inscrutable.  The biggest challenge for the Joker here is probably staying on task.  Because setting up the game so that his opponent causes their own messy demise certainly seems right up his alley, but we could definitely be here a while and his opponent isn't Batman.

The King Koopa Bowser is certainly suited to this task in both experience and talents.  Platforming, punching giant logs, collapsing towers?  All over it.  Bowser's not big on strategy though, so he may well undermine himself even without his opponent sabotaging him.

Event 7: The Sadistic Standardized Exam

The standardized test is the bane of many a student's existence, an entire future hung upon a meaningless and non-indicative collection of questions and bubble sheets.  Our particular exam is your usual state-sponsored examination supposedly meant to prove a student completed secondary education satisfactorily enough to advance to University.  Our four contestants will be judged by the cold logic of an anonymous grading computer in Nebraska, and the top two will advance.

That guy from the Old Spice commercials (So powerful he'll blow your MIND right in front of your FACE!) draws the first lot.  He seems pretty confident, and at least he's clean, so that's something.

Xena, Warrior Princess will also be sitting the exam.  Being in pre-Christian greece and living on the battlefield, she may or may not have a basic education by modern standards, but she's savvy and knows how to game a system.

Lenny Curtis is known for two things: being dumb muscle and being a master of practical mathematics.  Well and Butler-ing.  Anyway, he clearly has a basic education at least, which puts him one up on most of the contestants.

Herschel Layton is a professor.  He spends most of his time solving math and logic puzzles to solve mysteries, so he's pretty much in his element here.

Event 8: One-Liner Fight

Where words are weapons, and wit is a mortal blow.  Fighters must one-up each other in until one surrenders and cannot quip no more.

Empyrea is from the realm of Dragon Quest, and the occasional quip is not completely unheard of.  Although punning is the local specialty.

The Great Question, masked superhero defending small french towns from evildoers!  Not... not so much with the wit.  A strange contest to be sure.

Event 9: The Punching Bag

Who can withstand the most punishment?  Contestants will be wailed upon by three guys with 2x4s until one falls over.  Simple enough.

Ash Williams, S-Mart employee of the month.  Also something about the Necronomicon ex Mortis.  Chainsaw for a hand they say.  He's pretty tough definitely: had to remove his own hand y'know.

Vegeta, from the Abridged edition of Dragon Ball Z.  The mad mad mad mad Saiyan is well known for getting thrashed and not being dead afterwards, although his capacity to put up with the terms of the contest are in question.

Event 10: Cosplay

Contestants will be responsible for both picking their own character to cosplay and arranging their costume.  For balance purposes, they may not cosplay another character within their own franchise.  Of the three contestants, only the least voted will be dropped, so please list them in finishing order.

Chie Satonaka is not the most feminine girl, but being a character of the modern age in a media-saturated world, she has a wide knowledge base for this contest.

Tyrion Lannister I know relatively little about.  He's a dwarf and a master political backstabber or something.  Well versed in deception in general, whether than translates to disguise I couldn't say.

Bender is demonstrably terrible at disguises, but dressing up for fun might give him a better angle at the thing.

Event 11: eBay Bid Sniping

The legends are true.  You find that game you've been looking for for years, get a reasonable price for once, put your bid in, check it an hour after the auction closes... and somebody snatched it from you in the last second!  Agony!  The be truly successful requires steady nerves, obsessive attention to detail, and being willing to stay up all night.  For purposes of this contest, each contestant will be bidding on the same item, and only the final winner may advance.

Walter White went down a dark path, but seems like he'd be good at this.  Up all night, nerves of steel, all that.

Chrom is best known for putting his foot in his mouth.  Since he doesn't have to talk here, he's got his sense of timing to rely on.  And 1500 years of catchup learning, but that's totally secondary.

Felix, that wonderful magical cat.  His greatest talent is manipulating his own cartoon physics, which doesn't really apply here, but he's always been savvy to learning new systems and improvisation, so he may be able to wrangle a win here.

Short Form

Life-Size Jenga: Joker (DC Comics) vs Bowser (Mario Series)
The SSE: Powerful Old Spice Man (Commercials), Xena (Eponymous), Lenny Curtis (SHadow Hearts Series), Professor Layton (Eponymous)  (Please Answer in 1>2>3>4 format, or similar)
One-Liner Fight: Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs The Great Question (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)
The Punching Bag: Ash Williams (Evil Dead Series) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z: Abridged)
Cosplay Contest: Chie Satonaka (Persona 4) vs Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones) vs Bender Bending Rodriguez (Futurama)   First Place:   Runner Up:   OUT:   
eBay Bid Sniping: Walter White (Breaking Bad) vs Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Felix the Cat (Eponymous)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 07:46:19 PM by Cmdr_King »
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Tourney of Random Events: Round 1, Week 2
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 09:04:16 PM »
Life-Size Jenga: Joker (DC Comics) vs Bowser (Mario Series) - Joker can't move the pieces himself, so he has to rely on his minions to do it for him, under his instruction. Joker's minions are NOTORIOUS fuckups. Also, causing the stack to collapse on Bowser likely won't do much to the king koopa, he can take that kind of abuse. Largely, thinking Joker's minions screw up before Bowser does.

The SSE: Old Spice Man (Commercials), Xena (Eponymous), Lenny Curtis (SHadow Hearts Series), Professor Layton (Eponymous).
Uh...is this supposed to be vote for one, or list format? I'll assume list.
Professor Layton scores the highest, he owns this shit.
Lenny Curtis comes in second, dominating the math section at least.
Old Spice Man comes in third, having at least the benefit of a modern education.
Xena misses the test due to someone kidnapping Gabrielle AGAIN during the timeslot.

One-Liner Fight: Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs The Great Question (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - GQ probably spouts off some nonsense that has Empy going "...what?" and just being unable to respond. This could go either way, though.

The Punching Bag: Ash Williams (Evil Dead Series) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z: Abridged) - Vegita at least has enough patience to wait until the contest is over before killing the chumps who dared hit him with sticks.

Cosplay Contest: Chie Satonaka (Persona 4) vs Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones) vs Bender Bending Rodriguez (Futurama)   First Place: Chie.   Runner Up: Tyrion.   OUT:  Bender

eBay Bid Sniping: Walter White (Breaking Bad) vs Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Felix the Cat (Eponymous).  - Walter wins this easily when Chrom accidentally Aethers his computer. Felix turns out to be the guy delivering the item and pulls some cartoonish buffoonery to give Walter a fake while making off with the real prize. Buuuut Walter still technically won the bid, the contest isn't who winds up with the item at the end.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 09:20:04 PM »
Some men just want to watch the Jenga Tower burn.  Joker would just blow up the tower immediately and laugh at the thought someone would expect him to play a game like this the way "intended."  What, you mean you thought the Joker would try to keep the Tower up?  Hahaha no.

The SSE: Old Spice Man (Commercials), Xena (Eponymous), Lenny Curtis (SHadow Hearts Series), Professor Layton (Eponymous)
Prof Layton >>>>>>> Lenny > Old Spice >>>> Xena.  (I take it we vote for two since 2 advance?  Otherwise Layton should literally sweep and there is no 2nd place if we only get 1 vote...)

One-Liner Fight: Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs The Great Question (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)
Uhhhhhh.  Both are terrible at this.  The Great Question would probably blindly keep going despite his alleged one-ups being terrible, while Empyrea would get disgusted faster, though.

The Punching Bag: Ash Williams (Evil Dead Series) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z: Abridged)
Seriously, read up on the filming of Evil Dead 1.  It featured actors with frosted up contact lenses swinging real knives blindly.  Not OSHA approved!  Vegeta is weird.  While theoretically DBZ characters withstand cosmic amounts of punishment, it doesn't seem like actual punishment if it doesn't have any effect?  We know Ash can eat real hits that hurt.

Cosplay Contest: Chie Satonaka (Persona 4) vs Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones) vs Bender Bending Rodriguez (Futurama)   
All three would be able to really get into this.  Not really sure what we're judging them on though, in terms of enthusiasm they can all handle it.  Chie > Tyrion > Bender?  Chie is just in her element here being a Japanese schoolgirl, she probably does Scooby Doo Velma or the like.  Tyrion dyes his beard black and does Gimli.  Bender gets gold-plated and pretends to be C-3P0 and mocks Star Wars robots constantly.

eBay Bid Sniping: Walter White (Breaking Bad) vs Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Felix the Cat (Eponymous)
Slaughter.  I'm going to assume that you actually have to make your bid, and Walter both has $$$ and the ability to spend them - Chrom doesn't strike me as the type to embezzle from the royal treasury even if he figures out how to use a computer.  Also Walter knowing modern technology and probably being able to write a script to do this.  Felix is a wild card but pretty much requires a "no cash required, just snipe then retract" interp, and even if he's allowed to do that, cat typing, while randomly awesome, is also erratic and not really reliable sdfsfdsfdjkljafsda sdsdf nitori adsjksdfsfd.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 09:26:29 PM »
Clarified the exam contest.  Answering in 1>2>3>4 or otherwise making clear where each contestant finished is what I need, yes.  Didn't even think about that when I did that one.

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Lance

• Groovy~
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My Foxkei profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 10:05:47 PM »
Just so there's no confusion, I nominated the Old Spice Guy played by Terry Crews, not the other guy.

I doubt Joker has enough of an incentive to actually do this for long. As Snowfire pointed out, he'd be more inclined to destroy the block tower than build it up. Bowser, meanwhile, has constructed his fair share of needlessly elaborate castles and towers over the years, so building a rickety Jenga tower should be right up his alley.

The SSE: Old Spice Man (Commercials), Xena (Eponymous), Lenny Curtis (Shadow Hearts Series), Professor Layton (Eponymous)
Layton aces the exam, Old Spice Guy yells and flexes at his bubble sheet to make all the correct answers appear (although he misses a few), Lenny does decently and barely passes, and Xena bombs it with a remarkable score of 16%.

Professor Layton (A+) > Old Spice Guy (A-) > Lenny (C) > Xena (F)

Great Question knows how to spout one-liners. They aren't good one-liners, but they're one-liners nonetheless. Can you picture noble, kind-hearted Empyrea trying to go out of her way to insult someone? I can't.

As tough as Ash is, he's no DBZ character. Hitting Vegeta with planks of wood? You might as well be asking him to stand there and endure a mosquito biting him.

Cosplay Contest: Chie Satonaka (Persona 4) vs Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones) vs Bender Bending Rodriguez (Futurama)
Chie dresses up as Mako from Kill La Kill, Tyrion dresses up as Bombur from The Hobbit, and Bender dresses up as Ed209 from Robocop. All three costumes are impressive, but while Chie's and Bender's costumes were instantly recognizable, some of the judges thought that Tyrion was dressed as Gimli and deducted points for his lack of attention to detail.

First Place: Chie
Runner Up: Bender
OUT: Tyrion

Walter probably has the edge simply because he's likely done this before. Chrom would eventually question why he needs to buy a gaudy leopard-print pimp hat that badly and lose interest while Felix's computer would gain sentience and try to eat him or something right at the crucial deadline.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 10:17:58 PM »
Yeah uh Joker seems more likely to deliberately wreck the tower

The SSE: Old Spice Man (Commercials), Xena (Eponymous), Lenny Curtis (SHadow Hearts Series), Professor Layton (Eponymous)  (Please Answer in 1>2>3>4 format, or similar)
I assume Layton is hypercompetent at this sort of thing.  Lenny is at least good at math, so he wouldn't do too terribly.  OSM is either second or third here, going with third since Lenny is good at *something here* and OSM isn't billed as the man your man could take exams like.  Xena is the obvious scrub in this.
(Layton > Lenny > OSM > Xena)

So I assume.

Yeah I have to go with the DBZ character on this.

Cosplay Contest: Chie Satonaka (Persona 4) vs Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones) vs Bender Bending Rodriguez (Futurama)   First Place:   Runner Up:   OUT:
Abstain.

This seems horrendously onesided

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 08:15:16 PM »
Life-Size Jenga: Joker (DC Comics) vs Bowser (Mario Series)-  What tips this for me is that even if Joker got a good rhythm moving the pieces, even if he cared enough to sabotage Bowser rather than blowing up the entire game, and even if he nailed bowser with a well placed fall... this isn't an instant loss for bowser.  he's so big and tough he can just sit there and take the tower falling on him for a while and prop it up.  That is a lot of unlikely shit in order for joker to walk away with this one.

The SSE: Powerful Old Spice Man (Commercials), Xena (Eponymous), Lenny Curtis (SHadow Hearts Series), Professor Layton (Eponymous)  (Please Answer in 1>2>3>4 format, or similar)
Old Spice guy flexes, destroying his answer sheet.  He quickly realizes he has made a powerful mistake.
The only sections I can see Xena doing well with are the weird shit like a:b::c:d, which is all abstract and relies on thinking.  Her education being all in how to stab people leaves her pretty out on a limb.
Lenny performs about like a typical high school student, doing above average on the math but under-performing on the language.
Layton has just about the best Contestant to Event matchup I've ever seen for one of these.  It rivals Xanatos in a plotting contest "well someone just won instantly" levels.
Layton>Lenny>Old Spice Guy>Xena.

One-Liner Fight: Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs The Great Question (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)- Joachim undoubtedly sucks at this... but he's got enthusiasm and will be hard to take down.  Empyrea won't stick with the contest long enough to take advantage of GQ's lack of skill.

The Punching Bag: Ash Williams (Evil Dead Series) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z: Abridged)- Vegeta can't physically lose the contest, because 2x4s aren't actually able to hurt him.  But Ash is no pushover.  So if he can last long enough for Vegeta to get annoyed and vaporize his 'tormentors', he moves on.  While the actual Vegeta probably would be willing to put up with it just to win... I don't think Abridged Vegeta suffers insults to his dignity for long-term gain neaaaaarrrllyyyy as well.  Go Ash.

First Place:   Chie.  Not her cup of tea but... literal japanese schoolgirl man.  Although I have this image of her trying to be like Bruce Lee from Enter the Dragon or something, complete with fake muscley bare chest, it's kinda amazing.
Runner Up:   Tyrion.  I don't know Tyrion well enough to really say much, so I kneejerk him to second.
OUT:   Bender loses.  There is no freaking way he pulls this off.  He is amazingly, mind-boggling bad at disguises and subterfuge.  About the only thing he could remotely pull off is Jake the Dog, and he wouldn't dress up as a dog.

eBay Bid Sniping: Walter White (Breaking Bad) vs Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Felix the Cat (Eponymous)-  I think Gate's spot on.  Felix walks away with the prize, but Walter still wins the bid.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 08:25:31 PM »
One-Liner Fight: Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs The Great Question (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)- Joachim undoubtedly sucks at this... but he's got enthusiasm and will be hard to take down.  Empyrea won't stick with the contest long enough to take advantage of GQ's lack of skill.

You're thinking of the Grand Papillon (who'd beat both of the above two easily!).  Great Question is just the superboss at the end of Joachim's final sidequest.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 08:30:57 PM »
Nah, Joachim takes on the identity of Great Question at the end, y'know.  (Also maintains it into SH3, so.)

jsh357

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 08:46:07 PM »
Life-Size Jenga: Joker (DC Comics) vs Bowser (Mario Series) - No contest really 

The SSE: Layton > Old Spice > Lenny > Xena.  Good roll for Layton here, nuff said.

One-Liner Fight: Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs The Great Question (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)- Abstain

The Punching Bag: Ash Williams (Evil Dead Series) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z: Abridged) - It kind of depends on how rough of a beating is going on, but either way Vegeta is a DBZ character and even his Abridged version is probably patient enough to muscle this one out.

Chie > Bender > Tyrion.  Chie loves martial arts movies enough to probably already have a costume lined up that looks decent enough.  Bender won't put much effort in here, but he'll probably at least look amusing.  Can't speak for Tyrion but he and his entirely family will probably be wiped out by George Martin before he makes it to the contest.

eBay Bid Sniping: Walter White (Breaking Bad) vs Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Felix the Cat (Eponymous)- Walt calls in WalJu to do it for him and laughs maniacally, in glee over his ability to use even his own family for his evil deeds.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 08:58:57 PM »

Life-Size Jenga: Joker (DC Comics) vs Bowser (Mario Series)- Bowser is incompetent but isn't a total loon like Joker.

Layton>powerful old spice man>Curtis>Xena

The Punching Bag: Ash Williams (Evil Dead Series) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z: Abridged)\

First place: Chie. Runner up: Tyrion Out: Bender

"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

DragonKnight Zero

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2014, 04:26:00 AM »
  Bowser likely knows a thing or two about building sturdy structures.  He's had plenty of experience (or minions) building fortresses that fat plumbers aren't able to topple from the outside.

The SSE: Powerful Old Spice Man (Commercials), Xena (Eponymous), Lenny Curtis (SHadow Hearts Series), Professor Layton (Eponymous)
 Layton>Curtis>Old Spice Man>Xena

Layton sweeps.  He's very used to giving exams, can actually take them too, and knows all the tricks.
Lenny matches Layton in math and does so-so in other subjects.
Old Spice Man has forgotten the subject matter (his line of work doesn't utilize high school academia) and bombs.  He does do better than...
Xena: Is she literate in-universe? She's still vastly out of her element.

Too stubborn to give in.  "Never argue with idiots.  They'll drag you down to their level and win through experience. (anon)"

Vegeta is superior at taking abuse.  Ash wins at keeping his cool.  Hmmm....  OK, going with Vegeta needing fewer favorable judgement calls.  Ash is tough but is outclassed here.  Vegeta looks at naughty magazines until the contest resolves.

First Place: Chie   Runner Up: Abstain  OUT: Abstain 

Has no shame in placing a bid on a tiger print bikini.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 08:36:15 PM by DragonKnight Zero »

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2014, 11:00:34 AM »
Life-Size Jenga: Joker (DC Comics) vs Bowser (Mario Series) - Bowser is not what you'd call smart, or even in possession of a realistic assessment of his own strengths and weaknesses.  He is also, however, not a complete loon.  Joker would likely screw things up for a laugh.
One-Liner Fight: Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs The Great Question (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - Taking this as GQ!Joachim...yeah, he's not going to have any trouble with one-liners, what with both being a wrestler and a superhero.
The Punching Bag: Ash Williams (Evil Dead Series) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z: Abridged) -- Talk about one-sided.  And while Abridged Vegeta does have issues with insults to his dignity, he is rather fixated on winning (if Two Saiyans Play is any indication in any game that isn't Magicka or whatnot) and he'd probably just keep making fun of the guys hitting him.  Ash, on the other hand, gets to eventually fall over from repeated 2x4 impacts.
Cosplay Contest: Chie Satonaka (Persona 4) vs Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones) vs Bender Bending Rodriguez (Futurama)   First Place: Chie  Runner Up: Tyrion(going on default here)  OUT:   Bender
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2014, 03:28:53 PM »
Life-Size Jenga: Joker (DC Comics) vs Bowser (Mario Series) - Madness and creativity are biologically related.  Bowser isn't very creative, therefore he won't be able to see the bigger picture.  Can't see Joker losing this - mad he is, but to move on in this tournament and torture more people?  He'll definitely win it.
The SSE: Powerful Old Spice Man (Commercials), Xena (Eponymous), Lenny Curtis (SHadow Hearts Series), Professor Layton (Eponymous): 4 > 1 > 3 > 2.    Just...yeah, no.
One-Liner Fight: Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs The Great Question (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - HAH!
The Punching Bag: Ash Williams (Evil Dead Series) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z: Abridged) - Vegeta has surprisingly little durability for this type of stuff.  Ash clearly can take it, which is more impressive given he is, you know, human(ish). 
Cosplay Contest: Chie Satonaka (Persona 4) vs Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones) vs Bender Bending Rodriguez (Futurama)   First Place:  Bender Runner Up: Chie  OUT:   Tyrion
eBay Bid Sniping: Walter White (Breaking Bad) vs Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Felix the Cat (Eponymous) - Actually knows and understands ebay!
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Twilkitri

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2014, 09:29:11 AM »
The SSE: Powerful Old Spice Man (Commercials), Xena (Eponymous), Lenny Curtis (SHadow Hearts Series), Professor Layton (Eponymous)

Fudozukushi

• Denizen
  • Born to hunt Death Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2014, 09:33:41 AM »

I'll get more later if I don't lazy out.  NOT-EDIT: I am very lazy.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2014, 07:40:28 PM »
Life-Size Jenga: Joker (DC Comics)- ii vs Bowser (Mario Series)- iiiiiiiii
The SSE: Powerful Old Spice Man (Commercials) 1, 1, 2, 1 1 2 2 1 2 (13/9 = 1.44)
, Xena (Eponymous), 0, 0, 0, 0 0 0 0 0 0 (well that's a loss)
Lenny Curtis (SHadow Hearts Series), 2, 2, 1, 2 2 1 1 2 1  (14/9 = 1.56) (2nd place/advances)
Professor Layton (Eponymous) 3, 3, 3, 3 3 3 3 3 3 (and that's a win)
One-Liner Fight: Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) vs The Great Question (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)- iiiiiiiii
The Punching Bag: Ash Williams (Evil Dead Series)- iii vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z: Abridged)- iiiiiiii
Cosplay Contest: Chie Satonaka (Persona 4)  2, 2, 2, 2 2 2 1 (13/7 = 1/86) (winner!)
 vs Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones) 1, 1, 0, 0 1 1 0 (4/7 = .57)
 Bender Bending Rodriguez (Futurama) 0, 0, 1, 1 0 0 2  (4/7 = .57)  Tiebreak forthcoming. e: Hatbot says the robot moves on.  Bloody racist.
eBay Bid Sniping: Walter White (Breaking Bad)- iiiiiiiii vs Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Felix the Cat (Eponymous)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 03:15:22 AM by Cmdr_King »