Author Topic: Shameless Promotion - Game in Dev (1st person horror dungeon crawler RPG)  (Read 674 times)

Celdia

• Retro White Mage Extraordinaire
  • New User
  • Heals or Holy? I'm good for both.
    • View Profile
    • Celdia on Twitch.tv
T'is the season and it's been a couple years so I'm back to spam your forum. At least I think I only post here around the holidays. Anyways...

A good friend of mine and fellow retro-game-enthusiast is working on a game project and since you folks here play games I figured I'd try promoting over here as well.

Short version/tl;dr: 1st-person horror-themed dungeon-crawler a la Wizardry/Etrian/etc. but with a darker tone.

Long version: Take 5 minutes and watch the video over at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/93546740/shrine-of-orm and you can see it in action and get a much better idea of what's on offer. I'd appreciate any help in getting the word out via whatever social media you've got handy or even just a quick click for it on Steam Greenlight.

Thanks for your time, folks!

---

And on a shameless SELF-promotional idea, I've recently finished all of the main story ENTD setups for CCP 2nd if anyone was still interested in that project. No side-quest stuff yet, but maybe I'll get around to it in the next couple years. Updates on that are still over at FFH in the usual place.

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Promotion - Game in Dev (1st person horror dungeon crawler RPG)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 08:23:48 AM »
This looks up my alley and really cool for a one-man project,  but 90k looks really hard to reach considering similar Kickstarter projects
Good luck and all