Register

Author Topic: RPGDL 2019 Season 1, Week 2  (Read 1758 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
RPGDL 2019 Season 1, Week 2
« on: February 11, 2019, 12:21:09 PM »
Godlike

Flame Fang (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue) vs Ramirez (Skies of Arcadia)
Lamington (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Yaridovich (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
Emelious (Grandia III) vs Lambda Zellweger (Wild ARMs 4)
Piastol (Skies of Arcadia) vs Blue Fiend (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue)

Heavy

Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series)
Max (Shining Force) vs Marle (Chrono Trigger)
Arnaud G. Vasquez (Wild ARMs 4) vs Kyra Tirney (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium)
Auron (Final Fantasy X) vs Tohru Adachi (Persona 4)

Middle

Ricardo Gomez (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) vs Venusaur (Pokémon)
Lexis Shaia (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals) vs Cid Highwind (Final Fantasy VII)
Micaiah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Liu (Suikoden Tierkreis)
Marcy (Chrono Cross) vs Pepperoni (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)

Light

Anri (Shining Force) vs Cinnamon (Mega Man X: Command Mission)
Raja (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium) vs Tony (Wild ARMs XF)
Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Paula (Earthbound)
Logg (Suikoden V) vs Gordon (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: RPGDL 2019 Season 1, Week 2
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 01:37:59 PM »
Emelious (Grandia III) vs Lambda Zellweger (Wild ARMs 4) - Emelious isn't that much slower than Lambda and is actually decently durable. So yeah.

Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series) - XS1 KOS-MOS doesn't stand a chance, XS3 KOS-MOS gets... well, she OHKOs Cthulhu under Blood Dancer if she gets lucky with crits, but her average damage falls short, and she obviously gives up the first turn to begin with. She can't use both Blood Dancer and Platinum Singer, but Plainum Stinger... really does make Cthulhu draining -suck- and his damage becomes untenable, though you could argue Pierce goes through it... or you could not! I think that, in this case, KOS-MOS actually outslugs him if you see her damage ramping up from the start, because she starts OHKOing Cthulhu under Blood Dancer and he 3HKOs her at the best of assumptions himself unless he turns her insane... at which point she outslugs him via Platinum Singer -anyway-. I'll give it to Cthulhu given average of form results and considering I'm not sure which to pick these days for the game - one is a blowout, the other is a rather close match.
Max (Shining Force) vs Marle (Chrono Trigger) - EDIT: Wow, Max OHKOs. ShF1 averages fail.
Arnaud G. Vasquez (Wild ARMs 4) vs Kyra Tierney (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium) - gg ramtos saves me the headache of figuring out whether Kyra would resist Slow Down or not, she effectively 5HKOs him and he's faster.
Auron (Final Fantasy X)[/b] vs Tohru Adachi (Persona 4) - EDIT: Ghastly Wail being relevant IN HEAVY. gj auron

Ricardo Gomez (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) vs Venusaur (Pokémon) - I don't even think Ricardo 2HKOs Venu and he has zero recourse against Sleep.
Lexis Shaia (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals) vs Cid Highwind (Final Fantasy VII) - EDIT: burping the aiel.
Marcy (Chrono Cross) vs Pepperoni (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) - 2HKOs, isn't 2HKOed? sure

Anri (Shining Force) vs Cinnamon (Mega Man X: Command Mission) - uh anri doesn't like having her damage that badly resisted
Raja (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium) vs Tony (Wild ARMs XF) - Raja resorting to violence against dogs, shameful.
Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Paula (Earthbound) - oh my god this fight SUCKS
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 10:28:45 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 03:27:22 PM »
Godlike

Lamington (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Yaridovich (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- Yar I think. Yar is using magic due to Lammy's defense, but the magic and Lammy's damage are similar and Yar has some has defense. Otherwise, they are similar but I think Lammy might act first, which may tip the match. What the practical effect of Yar's defense?
Piastol (Skies of Arcadia) vs Blue Fiend (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue)- Battle of the ambigious Water elements. So I'm assuming that Blue Fiend cuts Piastol's damage by 33% (since it's like half Wind/half Water), which means that they are basically equal on damage. They are definitely not equal on speed though and they both have about 1.6 PC HP or so. Piastol will 3HKO first.

Heavy

Max (Shining Force) vs Marle (Chrono Trigger)- OHKOs before she gets a chance to act. Can't see Marle as a Heavy myself because a slow PC with slightly under 60% Pdur is a combo of two super large fatal flaws for me (granted, lot less respect for her status as well)
Arnaud G. Vasquez (Wild ARMs 4) vs Kyra Tirney (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium)
Auron (Final Fantasy X) vs Tohru Adachi (Persona 4)- While I'm open to the concept that Auron pierces the Strong: Physical (ITD part doesn't matter to be, but the Piercing does), he needs to kill Adachi in 3 turns thanks to Ghastly Wail and Breaks don't help. Auron also starts with low damage thanks to low HP, which sinks him here

Middle

Lexis Shaia (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals) vs Cid Highwind (Final Fantasy VII)- Uh...gut check that Lexis' evil stuff is harder to evade (especially if he's given time to buff his ATK if Cid opts not to attack). Cid's fatal stuff starts coming in at L3, which is probably around the 75% point to me.
Micaiah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Liu (Suikoden Tierkreis)- Can we boot things in CKDL? Tiekreis doesn't have an accessible stat topic anymore, and that's bad enough for a normal game let alone a game with like 70 PCs...
Marcy (Chrono Cross) vs Pepperoni (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)- 2HKOs, isn't 2HKOed

Light

Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Paula (Earthbound)- No thank you
Logg (Suikoden V) vs Gordon (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness)- Disgaea versus Healing
...into the nightfall.

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 03:55:39 PM »
Godlike
Emelious (Grandia III) vs Lambda Zellweger (Wild ARMs 4) - Huge contrast in the durability difference.

Heavy
Auron (Final Fantasy X) vs Tohru Adachi (Persona 4) - Dhyer/Super/myself talked about this in chat? Anyway, Auron's weapon getting through Resist is something I didn't consider, but I don't think it matters. Full HP Auron's damage is really bad (regardless of which average you use) and Adachi is never going to attack here. He's going to aim for status into Ghastly Wail and Auron can't block all of them. Nothing he has in his tool kit stops this.

Middle
Ricardo Gomez (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) vs Venusaur (Pokémon) - Ricardo has no Sleep blocker. So his only chance is OHKOing off a fire attack. No.
Marcy (Chrono Cross) vs Pepperoni (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) - Other than a minor speed advantage (depending on how you see CC Stamina recovery), Pepperoni has more durability and isn't limited to just one shot of his best abilities. This feels open and shut unless you're hyping Frozen or something

Light
Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Paula (Earthbound) - Yeah, this is awful. We've seen a variant of this with Maribelle versus Paula. I'm willing to bet it goes the same way.
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 07:09:53 PM »
Godlike

Emelious (Grandia III) vs Lambda Zellweger (Wild ARMs 4) - Yeah probably, I don't have quite the same level of G3 boss durability disrespect as some.

Heavy

Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series) - yeah this seems right.
Max (Shining Force) vs Marle (Chrono Trigger) - sure I guess
Arnaud G. Vasquez (Wild ARMs 4) vs Kyra Tirney (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium) - gg ramtos
Auron (Final Fantasy X) vs Tohru Adachi (Persona 4) - yeah I don't think I buy Auron bypassing physical resistance here (I'm not even sure what the argument in favor of it is, Armored doesn't quite scan as actual resistance and ITD is pretty much irrelevent), and even if I did, see Tide, Auron is pretty bad at damage regardless since Adachi has no reason to do anything but set up for Ghastly Wail, especially considering how bad Auron is at speed.  I don't care how low your Adachi respect is (though if it were lower than mine I'd be somewhat impressed), anyone who gives him that much time in Heavy pretty much deserves zero sympathy.

Middle

Ricardo Gomez (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) vs Venusaur (Pokémon) - Ricardo so isn't OHKOing.
Lexis Shaia (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals) vs Cid Highwind (Final Fantasy VII)
Micaiah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Liu (Suikoden Tierkreis) - Yeah probably.  For the record Micaiah isn't quite 4 PCHP against magic even by the numbers I list, but staves own the status shenanigans (Restore can indeed be purchased) and I don't think Liu had any physical skills worth anything and he's only +0.15 SD, which isn't enough for him to lap in any meaningful timeframe.

Light

Anri (Shining Force) vs Cinnamon (Mega Man X: Command Mission) - I've played enough MMXCX to be sure about how this goes.
Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Paula (Earthbound) - Yeah this match sucks but like Tide said this isn't something we haven't seen before and and I'm really not open to anyone whining about how PSI Barrier deserves some special snowflake status.
Logg (Suikoden V) vs Gordon (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) - right, he had a Water Rune.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 11:20:04 PM by Random Consonant »

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 01:43:13 AM »
Godlike

Lamington (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Yaridovich (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars): Hits the right defensive stat I think?
Emelious (Grandia III) vs Lambda Zellweger (Wild ARMs 4): Effing G3.

Heavy

Max (Shining Force) vs Marle (Chrono Trigger): Splatters her.
Arnaud G. Vasquez (Wild ARMs 4) vs Kyra Tirney (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium): I suppose.

Middle

Ricardo Gomez (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) vs Venusaur (Pokémon) : Sleep Powder is a 100% win?

Light

{{Template:Suikoden_Tierkreis_character
|star=Tenki
|quote=Looks like my plan worked!

|=STATS
|HP=470
|MP=580
|Attack=168
|Magic=242
|Defense=178
|MDef=193
|Skill=151
|Speed=151
|Luck=133

|=BASE STATS
|HPBase=370
|MPBase=530
|AttackBase=88
|MagicBase=182
|DefenseBase=108
|MDefBase=163
|SkillBase=146
|SpeedBase=146
|LuckBase=128

|=EQUIPMENT
|RightHand=Giant God Fist
|LeftHand=Prominence
|Armor=Butterfly Robe

|=EQUIP OPTIONS
|WeaponTypes=
*Can dual wield.
{{Template:Suikoden_Tierkreis_1-H Sword}}<br/>
{{Template:Suikoden_Tierkreis_Staff}}<br/>
{{Template:Suikoden_Tierkreis_Bow}}<br/>
{{Template:Suikoden_Tierkreis_Mace}}<br/>

|ArmorTypes=
{{Template:Suikoden_Tierkreis_Garments}}<br/>
{{Template:Suikoden_Tierkreis_Robes}}<br/>
{{Template:Suikoden_Tierkreis_Light Armor}}<br/>

|=SKILLS (First four MUST be the default setup.)
|damage=378
|element=strike

|skill1=Silence Sand
|damage1=1297
|chance1=??

|skill2=Tattoo of Seal
|damage2=0
|chance2=0

|skill3=Healing Tide
|damage3=0
|chance3=0

|skill4=Fuse Dome
|damage4=1843
|chance4=0

|skill5=Defense Shield
|damage5=0
|chance5=0

|skill6=Magic Shield
|damage6=0
|chance6=0

|skill7=Silence Grit
|damage7=712
|chance7=??

|skill8=Magic Canopy
|damage8=0
|chance8=0

|skill9=Defense Canopy
|damage9=0
|chance9=0

|skill10=Enlightenment
|damage10=0
|chance10=0

|skill11=Autobarrier
|damage11=0
|chance11=0

|skill12=Autoshield
|damage12=0
|chance12=0
}}

Averages:
HP: 495.46
MP: 410.75
Attack: 233.02
Magic: 134.01
Defense: 209.95
Magic Defense: 128.58
Skill: 152.23
Speed: 145.05 [138.04] (SD: 38.5 [48.3])
Luck: 135.27
Damage: 1594.5

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 06:08:03 AM »
Micaiah vs. Liu!  Ah, Tierkreis memories.  Per Pyro's dump, right, Liu had a unique 100% MT silence effect.  ( https://suikoden.fandom.com/wiki/Tattoo_of_Seal ).  So...  Micaiah loses, right?  Not so fast, Radiant Dawn staves had regen every turn, and Recover had an amazing 25 HP regen, which is more than half of Micaiah's health.  (There's also a Restore staff that would flat heal the Silence effect, but I forget if those were storebought.)  Random's stat topic hypes up lvl. 12 Micaiah as having ~4.00 MDurability, meaning she's damn near magic immune; even if this is prorated some, it's still enough to easily shrug off Fuse Domes forever.  I don't think even a lucky Alert off Enlightenment would seal the deal here.  And Tierkreis physicals scare nothing, not even frail Radiant Dawn mages.  So yeah, Micaiah shrugs off everything while silenced, then kills when it wears off.

Some, any sort of vague multiacting credit should give Emelious enough chances to penetrate the dodge here.  I hope.
grumble grumble I guess

Heavy

I think I wait 3 turns before I start powering up CSTW opponents, but per Jo'ou, Platinum Singer might give XS3 KOS the turns she needs anyway.  And inclined not to hold XS1 too much against her here.

Middle

I'm willing to have some pre-filled limits for Cid to make this harder for Lexis, but it's still probably his.
See above.

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2019, 06:20:46 AM »
No Lunar 2 or SoA, no...  Disgaea 1, though I probably could just stat topic that.  No G3, no CStW, no Xenosaga, no PS4, no P4, no Lufia2, no FE, no SuikoT, no MK2, no MMX:CM, no WA:XF,

Godlike

Lamington (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Yaridovich (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Willy Wisp should be enough.

Heavy

Max (Shining Force) vs Marle (Chrono Trigger) - Copy and paste from what I posted in DL chat:  I just did a bunch of math for Marle vs. Max, and all I could really come with is that not only does she need people to not see her as OHKOed (and she can barely do it!...  With I think single-digit HP left - Marle's ~72% PHYeHP if I did my math right to Max's 71% PCHP damage) while a SonicArrow Slow activation procs on turn one, have her lap into a Cure 2, and then just cycle between Provoke, arrow plinks, Haste...  And after a point my eyes started going cross at the question on whether or not getting hit under Provoke resets a character's ATB, and if Marle would even have the resources to win anyway. Nevermind, the formula I was using for Marle's PHYeHP was flawed anyway, Max OHKOs here.

Middle

Ricardo Gomez (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) vs Venusaur (Pokémon) - The one fatal status Ricardo can't block: a forced nap!

Light

Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Paula (Earthbound) - Damage reflection happens before Dispel, and Ilyana is all magic?  Regardless, Paula is faster, Ilyana doesn't double, and can't stall out Paula, since Paula can just waste turns with PSI Magnet (for all the good it does her) or put up a new shield.
Logg (Suikoden V) vs Gordon (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) - The exact math makes my head hurt, but I'm going to go ahead and say Logg because six shots of healing should trump whatever resources Gordon has, even with counters.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 06:34:53 AM by Magic Fanatic »

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2019, 10:12:04 AM »

Godlike
Lamington (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Yaridovich (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- Superior durability wins this.

Heavy

Max (Shining Force) vs Marle (Chrono Trigger)- Easy OHKO. Max offense is scary.
Arnaud G. Vasquez (Wild ARMs 4) vs Kyra Tirney (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium)- Think so.
Auron (Final Fantasy X) vs Tohru Adachi (Persona 4)- What most everyone else said. Auron is completely hopeless against status that isn't ID.

Middle

Lexis Shaia (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals)
vs Cid Highwind (Final Fantasy VII)- Better. Healing/chipping in case you respect Cid's limits/etc.

Light

Anri (Shining Force) vs Cinnamon (Mega Man X: Command Mission)- SF1r mages are *AWFUL*.
Raja (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium) vs Tony (Wild ARMs XF)- Raja is going to terrorize this quarter of light.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2019, 02:22:38 AM »
Godlike

Lamington (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Yaridovich (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars): Yaridovich slightly better than halves physicals. Have to think his physical durability and Lamington's magical durability are pretty similar, but Yaridovich has more damage? Probably faster too due to winning a speed tiebreak with Mario while Lamington goes after the PCs in-game.
Emelious (Grandia III) vs Lambda Zellweger (Wild ARMs 4): Lambda 6HKOs, it looks like. But he certainly 6-4's even Emelious, so Emelious gets only 3 turns, which probably isn't enough. Credit for multiple parts acting would let Emelious win. One of these days I may well start allowing that...

Heavy

Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series): S-Chain should grant her both a double and a dodge, so Cthulhu effectively 3HKOs her, but she spends a turn on S-Chain and can't 2HKO. Down Force I guess is her other startegy, but it's probably not enough.
Max (Shining Force) vs Marle (Chrono Trigger): I'm inclined to disagree with Dhyer; Marle tends to knock heads in Middle whenever she's there. Yeah, 60% pdur is bad, but 1.5x average physical damage isn't as common as you might think, and she does well on magical durability and the sneaky third durability metric, statusblocking. And her speed's not really a problem thanks to haste letting her lap anyone close to average. Having said all that! Max has the physical damage needed.
Arnaud G. Vasquez (Wild ARMs 4) vs Kyra Tirney (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium): Instant death weapon.

Middle

Ricardo Gomez (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) vs Venusaur (Pokémon): RBY sleep is just brutal (2-8 turns). In Gen 5 onwards it's not so good and Ricardo starts to have a real shot, but it makes little sense to vote on Venusaur from an incarnation besides RBY or FRLG, unless you're voting on Mega Venusaur.
Lexis Shaia (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals) vs Cid Highwind (Final Fantasy VII): Definitely a match I'm gonna trust Super on.
Micaiah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Liu (Suikoden Tierkreis): Staff healing waits him out, go figure.
Marcy (Chrono Cross) vs Pepperoni (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy): 2HKOs and isn't 2HKOed.

Light

Anri (Shining Force) vs Cinnamon (Mega Man X: Command Mission): I dunno that I'm convinced by the consensus? Anri still 2HKOs if she goes first even through that ice resistance. But it looks like Cinnamon is... barely faster.
Raja (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium) vs Tony (Wild ARMs XF): It takes shockingly little offence to kill Raja through his buff-and-heal game, but Tony falls short.
Logg (Suikoden V) vs Gordon (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness): Guess Water tilts it?

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2019, 07:34:11 PM »
Godlike

Lamington (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Yaridovich (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Boo. But yeah, this should be entirely decided by who goes first and that should be Yaridovich.

Heavy

Middle

Light

Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series) vs Paula (Earthbound) - no
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2019, 04:07:40 AM »
Godlike

Lamington (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Yaridovich (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Heavy

Middle

Light

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2019, 12:11:35 AM »
Godlike

Flame Fang (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue)- iii vs Ramirez (Skies of Arcadia)
Lamington (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness)- ii vs Yaridovich (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- iiii
Emelious (Grandia III)- iiiiii vs Lambda Zellweger (Wild ARMs 4)- ii
Piastol (Skies of Arcadia)- iiii vs Blue Fiend (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue)

Heavy

Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World)- iiiii vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series)- i
Max (Shining Force)- iiiiiiii vs Marle (Chrono Trigger)
Arnaud G. Vasquez (Wild ARMs 4)- iiiiiiii vs Kyra Tirney (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium)
Auron (Final Fantasy X) vs Tohru Adachi (Persona 4)- iiiiiiii

Middle

Ricardo Gomez (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) vs Venusaur (Pokémon)- iiiiiiiiiii
Lexis Shaia (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals)- iiiiiiii vs Cid Highwind (Final Fantasy VII)
Micaiah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)- iiiii vs Liu (Suikoden Tierkreis)
Marcy (Chrono Cross) vs Pepperoni (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)- iiiiiiii

Light

Anri (Shining Force)- i vs Cinnamon (Mega Man X: Command Mission)- iiiiii
Raja (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium)- iiiiiii vs Tony (Wild ARMs XF)- i
Ilyana (Fire Emblem Series)- iiii vs Paula (Earthbound)
Logg (Suikoden V)- iiiiiiii vs Gordon (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.