Register

Author Topic: Futurama 2019 Week 1  (Read 1388 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Futurama 2019 Week 1
« on: April 01, 2019, 01:22:38 AM »
Godlike

Braev Lee (Bravely Default) vs Ranger (Final Fantasy Tactics A2)
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)
Riou (Suikoden II) vs Holly (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)
Zophar (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue) vs Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Heavy

Zero (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs X’Torv (Cosmic Star Heroine)
Delita Hyral (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Rabbid Luigi (Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle)
Ayla (Chrono Trigger) vs Nera Briscolleti (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride)
Garai (Chrono Cross) vs Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates)

Middle

Freya Crescent (Final Fantasy IX) vs Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
Bartholomew Fatima (Xenogears) vs Elliot Craig (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel)
Bo (Breath of Fire) vs Setsuna (I Am Setsuna)
Nergal (Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword) vs Lucas (Mother 3)

Light

Selphie Tilmitt (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Silque (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
Thief (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Millie Chliette (Star Ocean: The First Departure)
Jet Enduro (Wild ARMs 3) vs Cai (Brigandine)
Marco (Radiant Historia) vs Shura (Fire Emblem Fates)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Futurama 2019 Week 1
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 02:43:00 AM »
Godlike

Braev Lee (Bravely Default) vs Ranger (Final Fantasy Tactics A2) - Think I buy Snowfire's argument here.
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)
Riou (Suikoden II) vs Holly (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) - I could see Forgiver Sign OHKOing Holly if you held the 7th tier skills against her, but despite having had those for her I'm not really sold on that being reasonable.

Heavy

Garai (Chrono Cross) vs Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates) - Yeah probably.

Middle

Freya Crescent (Final Fantasy IX) vs Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5) - Things Inari doesn't deal well with: above average physical durability, healing better than Serge's regen, people who can deal more damage than him, people who can get around his evasion/counter game.
Bartholomew Fatima (Xenogears) vs Elliot Craig (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel) - Yeah Elliot being able to stuff Black Snake strats makes this pretty open and shut.
Nergal (Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword) vs Lucas (Mother 3) - Err wait, PK Love isn't MT, right.  Well, whatever, Lucas's low-rent magic reflect and healing still sees him through this in the event he doesn't double, since PK Love still 2HKOs.

Light

Selphie Tilmitt (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Silque (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) - Dear lord.
Marco (Radiant Historia) vs Shura (Fire Emblem Fates) - E: forgot Shura's attack power with bows was one point higher than I thought it was, never mind.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 03:45:35 AM by Random Consonant »

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 07:07:39 AM »
Godlike

Riou (Suikoden II) vs Holly (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) - I'll leave the mathing to someone else, but certainly Riou has the damage for this between FS and physical.  I could see why he wouldn't, though.
Zophar (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue) vs Sora (Kingdom Hearts) - Certainly Sora gets statused with something fatal.

Heavy

Ayla (Chrono Trigger) vs Nera Briscolleti (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) - Far as I could figure, she's faster and 2HKOs while barely avoiding getting OHKOed.

Middle

Freya Crescent (Final Fantasy IX) vs Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5) - I...  Think?  High Jump gives Yusuke fits because of the sheer amount of damage it causes.
Nergal (Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword) vs Lucas (Mother 3) - PSI Counter and Lifeup make Nergal weep.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 07:27:47 AM »
I'm not 100% sure, but I think Default works even against Qada's Poison Hi-Potion, so Ranger can't just go aggro and 2HKO even if you see Braev's HP as "bad" (read: <3 PCHP or so).  That said, I don't think it matters, Ranger is faster and drops the status-ailment resistance reduction Holy Water -> Reverse Remedy to give Braev some nasty status then wins I suspect.  (Yes, you can status BD bosses, just their resistance is ludicrously high to have like a 0% chance of this working unless you debuff their resistance...  which Ranger can do, and his status attack also is a bunch of status attempts at once, so even a 40% rate afterward is probably fine.)

Heavy

Ayla (Chrono Trigger) vs Nera Briscolleti (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride)
Coin flip the match.  Nera is faster, but Ayla's speed is ATB speed, so even if Nera outspeeds turn 1, she might not outspeed by turn 2 depending on interps.  Anyway Ayla 2HKOs, Nera also 2HKOs, although if you see her as slower she can also roll the dice on Thwack's instant death which is.... probably somewhere from 50% - 70% accuracy depending on the suite of enemies held against, so probably also turn 2.  Not sure.
Hmm.  Garai is "fast" and goes first but I think Corrin can set up to survive 2 hits with dragonz.  Usual disclaimer I allow Revelation Corrin, so open with Dragonstone+ for the tankiness, Draconic Hex on the counter, and then Omega Yato Corrin slashes away on for 2x times + a counter.  3 sword hits + a DS+ hit + maybe Dragon Fang proc should do the job here.

Middle

Luna is a trap here, I think.  Freya might win the slugfest post-Berserk if she always hits, but while I think Auto-Sukukaja is a good bit worse than 50% evade, just 1 evasion might be enough here, especially with the damage boost speeding up the fight.  They each 6HKO at base here with basic physicals or something pathetic which is upped to a 4HKO, except Inari will be going first.  That said...  crappy healing is exactly what Yusuke hates, so Freya just keeping up Reis Wind and carefully poking should be fine as long as she doesn't ram into High Counter constantly, and stops attacking to let regen do its work if Yusuke isn't spending HP on attacks.  This stally strategy is hypothetically countered by Red Demon Blade & fishing for Despair, but eh, Med = 20% rate IIRC which is just too crappy.  So probably Freya, but can be convinced, since "let's throw lots of evadable / counterable phys attacks at Yusuke's face" is in fact his game.

Bartholomew Fatima (Xenogears) vs Elliot Craig (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel)
Bart fails forever at pressuring through Elliot's regen.  As long as Elliot heals before the occasional Bart double-turn he can't really lose.
Setsuna should easily 3HKO here off Luminaire x2 -> Holy Light.  Question is if Bo can sneak a double turn in by turn 3 against Setsuna's shoddy speed, since she certainly dies if he gets it.  Probably not, but Bo is slightly above average speed?  Alternatively, apparently (according to Reiska checking a FAQ) HeroBw is wind/water/holy element on its attacks and BoF1 is "unfriendly" about resistances (i.e. they hit the best resistance, not the worst, hence Meeple's low damage numbers off HeroBw), so it's possible Bo misses the 2HKO here thanks to Setsuna's Light resistance.  Checking...  huh, yeah it does, so no need to obsess about speed.  (205 damage vs. 479 no-crit kill point * .85 due to 15% resistance * 2 = .73 damage to Setsuna's .75 Physical Durability).

Light

Selphie Tilmitt (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Silque (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
I'm not sure Silque would win even if Nosferatu had a 100% hit rate, but yeah, 10 Spd is bad, she's getting doubled and annihilated and isn't doing enough damage to close things out fast even when the draining hits.  Invoke is suicide (she doesn't get Genny's horde to maybe body block for her).
Heal lock.  Guard Boost isn't enough to break Marco out, just double with Iron Sword until he doesn't heal and finish with Silver Bow.  Marco can win off a YOLO Sleep attempt but he only gets one.  (Okay, he could also win if Shura is incredibly unlucky on getting criticals and he heals into a Mana Burst / Turn Break first, but nah.)
EDIT: Right, I thought Shura was faster than he was, he doesn't double right away.  Hmm..  I think if he opens with Silver Bow, then does 2x Silver Bow hits on turn 2 at a slight damage penalty, that should still 3HKO...  but...  then Marco arguably starts grabbing HP-boost swords to up his durability even a little, and that would let him get 2 Sleep attempts off at the cost of a weaker full damage combo?  I'll switch to abstain for now...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 02:29:54 AM by SnowFire »

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 02:03:25 PM »
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) - Protea needs to chip here: Tetri has an easy 2HKO on Protea on anti-physical mode because Swordtree Trial is -insane-, while her 2HKO comes considerably more slowly in Falling Leaves... but looking at it, I don't think Protea can kill in three of her own turns at -all-. Holly would be able to make this work, but Protea's too much less durable relatively and not fast enough.
Riou (Suikoden II) vs Holly (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) - Riou's only chance is to OHKO here: Holly is faster and Riou has absolutely no answer to Dream Land, which she gets three shots minimum at landing. I could even see Protea getting OHKOed by Forgiver Sign, but not Holly.
Zophar (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue) vs Sora (Kingdom Hearts) - EBO Zophar :ironicat:

Ayla (Chrono Trigger) vs Nera Briscolleti (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) - Nera is faster? Well, that's easy then.

Freya Crescent (Final Fantasy IX) vs Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5) - Feels like she has multiple ways to outslug here - for starters, Freya has A LOT of durability on Inari (1.43 vs. 1.07 or so?) and her physical actually deals ever slightly more damage than Yusuke's post-Luna unless you take really low averages, so Sukukaja doesn't even come close to tilting the failfest on average (it raises Yusuke's evade to 15%, that's... real bad, Sukukaja heavily depends on high base evade to really shine, and he's about two hits behind in the slugfest to begin with). Even if you do take the low averages, Yusuke's in the red due to being slower and having almost 40% less effective durability, so Freya actually just wins the damage race if they both go straight for the jugular (which honestly may be the best bet? Dragon's Crest circumvents dealing with High Counter and all). Reis' Wind also actually poses a real problem for him, since even bad healing screws him over and she can actually answer his unreliable Dizzy game with it - he doesn't even 2HKO Freya with Dizzy'd Brave Blade. And then, he has problems actually finishing a fight because of the HP damage he suffers on his own moves. Considering Freya isn't exactly a good slugger, this really conveys to me how out of his depth Inari is in Middle by his own merits.

Thief (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Millie Chliette (Star Ocean: The First Departure) - uh oh steal heart hype
Jet Enduro (Wild ARMs 3) vs Cai (Brigandine) - I don't think Jet manages a 2HKO, Cai actually surprisingly less squishy than you'd think.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 05:30:30 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 03:51:25 AM »
Hmm..  I think if he opens with Silver Bow, then does 2x Silver Bow hits on turn 2 at a slight damage penalty, that should still 3HKO...  but...  then Marco arguably starts grabbing HP-boost swords to up his durability even a little, and that would let him get 2 Sleep attempts off at the cost of a weaker full damage combo?

This doesn't work because Marco just responds to a Silver Bow opening with healing, since he can afford to heal more times than Shura can wreck his own attack.  Granted Shura can just switch back over to Iron now that he can double so uh, me voting for Marco there was just me being really dumb.  THAT SAID I messed up and forgot to add an extra point of damage from Shura's bow rank when checking to see if he does heal lock (oops) so I thought he was just under the threshold as opposed to just over, so I was wrong about him not heal locking in the first place.  Whoops.  (Although in my defense I've been somewhat sleep deprived this past week so I'm kind of out of it.)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 05:15:42 AM by Random Consonant »

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 04:20:52 AM »
Godlike

Riou (Suikoden II) vs Holly (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road): Holly's kinda mean.
Zophar (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue) vs Sora (Kingdom Hearts): Welp.

Heavy

Zero (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs X’Torv (Cosmic Star Heroine): Argh. I didn't finish MMXCM.
Delita Hyral (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Rabbid Luigi (Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle)

Middle

Bartholomew Fatima (Xenogears) vs Elliot Craig (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel): If others think Elliot wins I will.
Nergal (Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword) vs Lucas (Mother 3)

Light

Thief (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Millie Chliette (Star Ocean: The First Departure)

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2019, 06:02:53 AM »
Godlike

Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Protea (Wizard of Oz): Beyond the Yellow Brick Road): Protea can hit both defences hard, probably around 30% with slap and 20% with Ice Ball, and she can combo both first turn, so ouch. Tetri I guess summons plants in response for a decent chunk of immediate damage then the counter when all three burst upon her next form change, but I don't think it's enough; Protea tanks that then finishes the two-rounding. Tetri probably pulls this out if you respect her durability a touch more than me, and admittedly my adjustment for support attacks and limits isn't very scientific, so it could go either way.
Riou (Suikoden II) vs Holly (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road): Can tank a Forgiver Sign. Riou may or may not tank a boosted Fireball. I don't have to look up if he does or not, nor whether he or Holly is faster, because Dream Land spam ends him regardless.

Heavy

Zero (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs X’Torv (Cosmic Star Heroine): I... think so. Zero should be able to punch through auto-revive since he can output well around 1.6 PCHP on his killer turn, so kill once -> SMAAASH. Don't think Unpronounceable Name can muster the offence to kill before then.
Delita Hyral (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Rabbid Luigi (Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle): Delita can only win with a 20% status proc and Rabbid Luigi immunes those every other turn, that is not going to work.
Garai (Chrono Cross) vs Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates): Garai is faster and 2HKOs even through Draconic Hex. Corrin does counter, though, and will double after Hex activates... don't think three of her hits kill though. Dragonstone+... yeah sure I guess that works. It lets her easily tank one hit, as long as she isn't doubled. And... yeah, she probably isn't, 6 AP is only somewhat above average.

Middle

Bo (Breath of Fire) vs Setsuna (I Am Setsuna): Setsuna doesn't lose unless she's doubled or runs out of MP, I guess Bo can try to stall with his healing but yeaah no he wishes that upgraded as the game went on.

Light

Selphie Tilmitt (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Silque (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia): Well that is not a very good translation, Silque.
Jet Enduro (Wild ARMs 3) vs Cai (Brigandine): I don't see any good numbers, but assuming average HP is halfway between Lance and Lyonesse yields a 80% HP Cai and Jet does 79% over two turns. But Cai has clearly below average Def. EDIT: Whoops, missed Dhyer's stat topic which has actual numbers. Yeah, looks like Cai barely survives.
Marco (Radiant Historia) vs Shura (Fire Emblem Fates): Looks like Shura can open with an Iron Bow and that alone creates a heal-lock even using the higher Fates damage average? If someone wants to sell me on Marco tanking that with a +HP sword AND sleep being turn 2 (requires Lucky Seven not affect status... dunno) AND sleep actually being useful (requires me to allow Switch specifically for it, since I don't normally)... I can see a path to victory but it's uphill.

NR almost-sweep.

EDIT: Missed a match, will think on it later when I'm up for parsing the CSH stat topic.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 04:18:57 PM by Dark Holy Elf »

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2019, 01:39:53 AM »
Godlike

Braev Lee (Bravely Default) vs Ranger (Final Fantasy Tactics A2)- Sure, will buy this I suppose.
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- While I'm not as big on Protea focusing, I can definitely see it happening here turn 1. That's nearly half of Tetri's HP, and I think with the speed split that makes it very difficult for Tetri to take her on fully.

Heavy

Zero (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs X’Torv (Cosmic Star Heroine)- Relying only on sheer damage output with no other strategies only works against X'Torv if you OHKO before he acts

Middle

Freya Crescent (Final Fantasy IX) vs Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)- Hmm, I do feel like Sukukaja did seem to have more an impact than in the topic despite Yusuke's bad starting evade (unless that trails off int he final dungeons, but I'd be a little surprised). Sukukaja does only last 3 turns though and that really falls to two in practice. Let's say Freya misses 1 attack and has 1 reflected back at her. She will 4HKO under Berserk (which gets pushed to a 6), Yusuke will likely around 7HKO but gets a 5 or 6HKO when the damage is reflected...but I feel like Freya will probably spend her first couple of turns using Cherry Blossom, and she'll likely hit two of the first three. Sure, he could blow MP, but that's a strategy that feels like will go badly against...Regen and Jumping.
Bartholomew Fatima (Xenogears) vs Elliot Craig (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel)- Yeah, the speed on Elliot's healing and regen give him this

Light

Thief (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Millie Chliette (Star Ocean: The First Departure)- Silver Cross + really having very little respect for FFT Thief and the Steal Heart game
Jet Enduro (Wild ARMs 3) vs Cai (Brigandine)- Cai has 84.5% HP and takes 4.5% extra from physicals, so would barely avoid being 2HKOed by 39.5% damage. Only taking Rune Knights...improves Cai's HP
...into the nightfall.

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 02:15:51 AM »
Heavy
Garai (Chrono Cross) vs Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates) - Yeah, this is good. Garai 2HKOs and likely goes first, but Corrin gets 1 DS+ hit along with Omega Yato whacks. Is that enough? I think it is. It's tough to figure out where CC's boss durability stands, but feels right, for all that it can go the other way.

Middle
Bartholomew Fatima (Xenogears) vs Elliot Craig (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel) - Elliot's more of a Low Heavy. This is kind of a slaughter. Bart is a physical spoiler up against someone who is all magic. He has real difficulty trying to make anything stick to Elliot. His best bet might be to try and get a big combo stocked, but Elliot can lock him down with Detector Alpha or Shining, possibly even *both*.

Light
Selphie Tilmitt (Final Fantasy VIII) vs Silque (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) - Silque even has to do self damage to put out any damage. Selphie's bad even for a FF8 PC, but perfect accuracy + Full Cure loops are enough here.
Marco (Radiant Historia) vs Shura (Fire Emblem Fates) - Not sure how Marco manages? His damage isn't great and Bows as noted have good attack power. NEB math reaffirming this works for me.
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 10:14:06 PM »
Godlike

Braev Lee (Bravely Default) vs Ranger (Final Fantasy Tactics A2)- See Snowfire. Ranger is nasty.

Light

Jet Enduro (Wild ARMs 3) vs Cai (Brigandine)- I think so? Surprised by this.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 11:33:53 PM »
Godlike

Zophar (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue) vs Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Heavy

Zero (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs X’Torv (Cosmic Star Heroine)- No vote
Delita Hyral (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Rabbid Luigi (Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle)- No vote

Middle

Freya Crescent (Final Fantasy IX) vs Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)- no vote
Nergal (Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword) vs Lucas (Mother 3)- No vote

Light

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 11:54:00 PM by Cmdr_King »

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2019, 08:16:36 PM »
Godlike

Braev Lee (Bravely Default) vs Ranger (Final Fantasy Tactics A2)- iiiii
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)- iii vs Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- iii 3:15 PM] BOTRPBot: @CmdrKing rolled 1.
Riou (Suikoden II)- i vs Holly (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- iiiiii
Zophar (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue)- iii vs Sora (Kingdom Hearts)- i

Heavy

Zero (Mega Man X: Command Mission)- i vs X’Torv (Cosmic Star Heroine)- i 3:15 PM] BOTRPBot: @CmdrKing rolled 1.
Delita Hyral (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Rabbid Luigi (Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle)- i
Ayla (Chrono Trigger) vs Nera Briscolleti (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride)- iiii
Garai (Chrono Cross) vs Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates)- iiiii

Middle

Freya Crescent (Final Fantasy IX)- iiii vs Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
Bartholomew Fatima (Xenogears) vs Elliot Craig (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel)- iiiiii
Bo (Breath of Fire) vs Setsuna (I Am Setsuna)- iii
Nergal (Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword) vs Lucas (Mother 3)- ii

Light

Selphie Tilmitt (Final Fantasy VIII)- iiii vs Silque (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
Thief (Final Fantasy Tactics)- i vs Millie Chliette (Star Ocean: The First Departure)- i 3:16 PM] BOTRPBot: @CmdrKing rolled 2.
Jet Enduro (Wild ARMs 3)- i vs Cai (Brigandine)- iiiiii
Marco (Radiant Historia) vs Shura (Fire Emblem Fates)- iiii