Author Topic: Season 42, Week 3 - It's boys vs. girls in Godlike! Make your moshpit bets!  (Read 4283 times)

Nitori

• Denizen
  • The only thing YOU'RE onto is your mot-
    • View Profile
Godlike

Yuna (FFX) vs. Hyuga "Citan" Ricdeau (XG)
- No vote but I second Ciato fully and hope Yuna wins every match ever and is crowned overlord of the DL who rules from a floating castle along with Mikuru, her queen ;-)~
Gades (Lufias) vs. Lady (SH3)

Heavy

Arc Eda Ricolne (AtLC) vs. Neclord (Suikos)
Articuno (PKMN) vs. Sync (TotA)

Middle

Sheena Lepant (Suikos) vs. Alice Elliot (SH1)

Light

Zhuzhen Liu (SH1) vs. Shady Thousand (WA3) - Damnable Zhuzhen.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 07:53:05 AM by Nitori »
<Ko-NitoriisSulpher> roll 1d100 to grade Nitori?
<Hatbot> ACTION --> "Ko-NitoriisSulpher rolls 1d100 to grade Nitori? and gets 100." [1d100=100]

muakaka

• Denizen
  • Needs. To. Be. Ranked.
    • View Profile
Godlike

Yuna (FFX) vs. Hyuga "Citan" Ricdeau (XG)- Damnation.
Gades (Lufias) vs. Lady (SH3)- THIS. Is called a slaughter.
False Althena (Lunar:EBC) vs. Miguel (CC)
Rika (PS4) vs. Ryu (BoF4)

Heavy

Sir Leopold (DQ8) vs. Farah Orstedd (ToE)- Leopold has below average defense and speed, but insane health and good damage. Farah has good speed, below average health, and a (if you allow it) massively overpowered combo which I allow her to use on slower opponents only(due to that stupid cast time).
Both 2HKO to me. Farah goes first.
Sharon (Legaia 2) vs. Largo (TotA)- One survives the opponent's MA. The other doesn't.
Arc Eda Ricolne (AtLC) vs. Neclord (Suikos)
Articuno (PKMN) vs. Sync (TotA)- THUNDER BLADE! (If that doesn't work, he still has Ground Dasher, Stone Dragon Ascent, AKASHIC TORMENT, and HARROWING GALE for overkill)

Middle

Ramza Beoulve (FFT) vs. Lani (FF9)- Not Lani.
Venusaur (PKMN) vs. Yuki (G3)
Sheena Lepant (Suikos) vs. Alice Elliot (SH1)
Roland (DDS) vs. Paine (FFX-2)- Oh gawd. When in doubt, go with cheap full healing.

Light

Shana (LoD) vs. Flonne (Disgaea)- Oh gawd. The horrors.
Zhuzhen Liu (SH1) vs. Shady Thousand (WA3)- T_T Shady T_T
Jayle (VP1) vs. Dinn (S5)

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
Godlike

Yuna (FFX) vs. Hyuga "Citan" Ricdeau (XG) - Bah, get a life, Yuna. And a full name!
Gades (Lufias) vs. Lady (SH3) - Also, a full name, for both of you!
False Althena (Lunar:EBC) vs. Miguel (CC) - You don't even have a REAL name!
Rika (PS4) vs. Ryu (BoF4) - What's up with Godlike this round, only Citan has a full name (and he has two!)

Heavy

Sir Leopold (DQ8) vs. Farah Orstedd (ToE) - Argh. Farah has an argument... Leo probably wins on average. Could be swayed if someone wants to play around with this match. Tentative Sir Leopold vote.
Sharon (Legaia 2) vs. Largo (TotA) - My TotA boss respect is high, my respect for LoL2 MAs is higher. Fun match though, against two Limit-users.
Arc Eda Ricolne (AtLC) vs. Neclord (Suikos) - Arc blocks ID, survives any kind of damage Neclord can pull out on Turn 1, uses Invincible and destroys. The usual annoying Arc strategy.
Articuno (PKMN) vs. Sync (TotA) - Articuno evade hype?! Articuno simply runs up and hits Sync until he starts casting, then dodges all the nasty attacks with Free Run! What do you mean it doesn't work that way here?!

Middle

Ramza Beoulve (FFT) vs. Lani (FF9) - I don't get Ranza's argument here. Lani takes it.
Venusaur (PKMN) vs. Yuki (G3) - I guess weakness-hitting works. Could see a status argument for Venusaur, but no one's discussed it...
Sheena Lepant (Suikos) vs. Alice Elliot (SH1) - His best form heal-locks. Huh, surprising, not used to the idea of Sheena not sucking.
Roland (DDS) vs. Paine (FFX-2) - Roland's not that good. Assault Buster might even OHKO?

Light

Shana (LoD) vs. Flonne (Disgaea) - I allow Flonne a 20 in Staffs (she has an S, and if you actually use her with a staff in-game, there's no way you're not teaching her the spells to level it that high), this gives her not-fail damage. It's still pretty close. Shana is conceivably the same as Miranda in Middle, so she might still edge out a competent Flonne. Shana nulls Holy, but Flonne's attacks aren't actually elemental, though some people may view it as "Holy". If Shana gets Dragoon, she's got the win, but Flonne may be able to 2HKO. Guess it depends on who's faster. Shana's just above average speed. Flonne doesn't have a speed stat, but her MOV is average, however, the range of her spells are phenomenal. Since MOV-based interps hurt my head, I'm giving this to Shana, but this is a really interesting fight.
Kiwi (SF2) vs. Fu So Ya (FF4) - Kiwi-slayer!
Zhuzhen Liu (SH1) vs. Shady Thousand (WA3) - My WA3 boss respect is still high.
Jayle (VP1) vs. Dinn (S5) - I actually wanted Jayle to win...

-Djinn