Author Topic: Arc (vs. Sync)  (Read 302 times)

Pyro

Arc (vs. Sync)
« on: April 26, 2008, 02:24:41 AM »
A hero defeating a villain. Is there anything more noble, more inspiring, more <i>right</i>? Well, it isn't nearly as pretty when the villain is angsting over his inability to do anything at all and the meaninglessness of his existence and so on and so forth. Sync may be a god-general, may have the ability to overkill things twice over, and may be able to whine it up like an emo suikoden wind mage, but he lacks one critical thing: The ability to stop Arc from putting up Invincible. Once Arc is square away under his shield, Sync can do nothing but bemoan his fate (as he always does). Harrowing Gale doesn't mean anything to someone who takes 0 damage, and since Sync can't use that until late in the fight he will get to learn the hard way what happens when you go up against a hero.

Taishyr

Re: Arc (vs. Sync)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 03:23:11 AM »
A hero defeating a villain. Is there anything more noble, more inspiring, more <i>right</i>? Well, it isn't nearly as pretty when the villain is angsting over his inability to do anything at all and the meaninglessness of his existence and so on and so forth. Gets emo on the clothes and spoils brilliant poses with the utter power of whine. Sync may be a god-general, may have the ability to overkill things twice over once he gets going, and may be able to whine it up like an emo Suikoden wind mage, but he lacks one critical thing: The ability to stop Arc from putting up Invincible. Once Arc is square away under his shield, Sync can do nothing but bemoan his fate (as he always does). Harrowing Gale doesn't mean anything to someone who takes no damage from it, and since Sync can't use that until late in the fight he will get to learn the hard way what happens when you go up against a hero. Or maybe it's the easy way since Sync wants to die? Eh, moral dilemmas for later.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 03:24:46 AM by Taishyr »