Register

Author Topic: Missing commentaries, 10-1  (Read 747 times)

Tonfa

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Missing commentaries, 10-1
« on: May 25, 2008, 11:14:18 AM »
Alucard > Dante
Godo > Homard
Ansem > Mispolm
Kite > Vanessa
<Niu> If I ever see that Langfadood, i'll strangle him on sight
<Gourry> What, for making the game three times better?
<Gourry> And playable, at that?
<Niu> that lose the whole point of of L2!!!

Pyro

Re: Missing commentaries, 10-1
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 03:52:12 PM »
Ansem > Mispolm.

Its really quite simple.

Mispolm is a plant. Plants get their energy from photosynthesis, the process that converts light into energy. Without light, they would essentially starve.

Ansem is... well, DARKNESS. It would be a very trivial task for him to remove all the light from Mispolm's home for a few days.

And so Mispolm loses, and Ansem enjoys some nice pumpkin pie. Quite a good situation for him. At least until the godbeast's seeds sprout inside his body and make his life miserable. But thats another story entirely.

Monkeyfinger

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Missing commentaries, 10-1
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 07:45:30 AM »
Godo began by shrinking Homard down to a few inches. Homard, embarrased and angered by this, responded by unleashing his Burning Soul technique, staggering the martial artist. Winning was easy for Godo from that point on, due to how much that move took out of Homard, but he was nonetheless impressed with how hard that one hit was.

"So." Godo approached a battered midget Homard after taking his win. "You pack a serious punch, even when small enough to step on." Homard glared up. Godo continued. "My pagoda could use a man like you. Small, yet freakish forces of nature guard me from unworthy challengers, weeding them out. What say you?"

Homard gestured to a DL medical staff member, a white mage, who restored Homard to his normal size, healed his body, and replenished his energy. He then used Burning Soul on Godo again, this time with his full force.

"No."