Author Topic: Ultros>Valter  (Read 436 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Ultros>Valter
« on: May 30, 2008, 05:34:29 AM »
Tentacles.

Wyvern.

Tentacles.

Wyvern.

Bad fanfic?

I hope to god not, but probably.
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Ultros>Valter
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 08:33:08 PM »
 <i>"You asked me what I thought of war. This is my answer! I believe in me. I believe in the power of my sword. I am a warrior! I fight for all that is due to me as a warrior. The acclaim. The honor! I have no time for doubts and second guessing. Wavering cowards like yourself mean nothing to me! Yes, you stand there and tremble like a child. That's all you're good for!"</i>

The words of the (dis)honorable Cross Ward rang true to Valter. He happened to have stumbled across that speech when looking for ways to beat tenacle slinging octopus of a foe and knew the person who spoke it was a winner. Valter instantly contacted Cross at the NR league and hired him to help him train for his fight. Valter's impressive lancework got even stronger, his body tougher. Anyone who went after him with a physical attack would be shredded.  Even the so called 'almighty' Kefka would be reduced to rags by Valter's unholy strength.

For all of Cross and Valter's physical prowess, one tiny thing was forgotten- Cross was sho killed after that, wiped out by in a brutal sneak attack by someone who could actually use his brain. Cross, for all of his plotting.. is not bright. Nor is Valter, as proven by his obsession with Erikia. Ultros's Imp magic handled both the Radiata Knight and Wyvern Rider, leaving them cute, defenseless creatures.

Who were then sold to La'Rachel to be her personal pets/slaves, an act so cruel it actually got Ultros the 'jerk of the week' award, which says something in a week where Rune, Luca Blight, Duran, AND Big Joe were fighting.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 08:44:17 PM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...