Author Topic: Music Tournament of Doom Round 4 Pools 1-8  (Read 4662 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Tonfa

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Music Tournament of Doom Round 4 Pools 1-8
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 06:20:28 AM »
Digital Devil Saga 2: Divine Identity v Final Fantasy VI- The Decisive Battle
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle v Soul Nomad - Rock'n Rocks
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits”
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed: Weakest track I'm voting for. Nice to see the latter rounds are being generally excellent.

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion: FALCOM PAUNCH!
Parasite Eve - Main Theme (Orchestral Version) v Wild ARMs 1 - Oops...
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/.: Closest match of the bunch.
Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme

Thoughts need not apply here.
<Niu> If I ever see that Langfadood, i'll strangle him on sight
<Gourry> What, for making the game three times better?
<Gourry> And playable, at that?
<Niu> that lose the whole point of of L2!!!

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 06:23:54 AM »
Digital Devil Saga 2: Divine Identity v Final Fantasy VI- The Decisive Battle: Mm. Close fight. Divine Identity's somewhat weak beginning is the tiebreaker I need.
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle v Soul Nomad - Rock'n Rocks: SNES synth obviously isn't bothering me today. Again, awesome match.
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits”: Finally got my hands on Idola. It has... yeah, definitely grown on me. Very solid track, wins a close one this week and an easy one next.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed: Very not-close, to me. Both try to excite emotion, but only one remotely succeeds.

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion: Oooh, excellent and very close. May reconsider this yet.
Parasite Eve - Main Theme (Orchestral Version) v Wild ARMs 1 - Oops...: Not at all a fan of Main Theme.
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/.: Four Kings is terrific, with the energy and the horns and the win. Sphilia is still AT music, even if better than most.
Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme: For all that I prefer like a dozen LoM tracks to Song of Mana, it's still excellent. Can't say the same of the bland CT ending.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 07:50:51 AM by Dark Holy Elf »

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

InfinityDragon

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 06:44:07 AM »
Digital Devil Saga 2: Divine Identity v Final Fantasy VI- The Decisive Battle - Joke match.
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle v Soul Nomad - Rock'n Rocks - Epic difference in sound quality.
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits” - I guess.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed - The Fate is bland, boring, and bad.

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion - Compulsion needs more than shoddy guitar work to continue competing here. Too bad it doesn't have anything beyond cheesy power chords.
Parasite Eve - Main Theme (Orchestral Version) v Wild ARMs 1 - Oops... - Quirky can only take a song so far. Main Theme is actually good.
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/. - Awesome match. SPHILIA has a slightly more boring melody, but outshines everywhere else.
Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme - The other joke match.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 07:13:28 AM »
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits”- I could really flip either way on this one.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed- Varying levels of meh.

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/.
Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme- Do Not Want.
...into the nightfall.

Fudozukushi

• Denizen
  • Born to hunt Death Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 07:13:57 AM »
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits”
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/.
Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme

Niu

• Kitchen Knife
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • and Everyon's Hatred
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 07:57:07 AM »
Divine Identity
Magus Battle
People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate
A Truth Revealed
GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING
Main Theme
EXEC_SPHILIA/.- So very close to me, SPHILIA's lyric tick the things in its favor. "Faura, cexm here, shellan mea"
Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 08:21:43 AM »
Digital Devil Saga 2: Divine Identity v Final Fantasy VI- The Decisive Battle - Lukewarm match, but Divine Identity still fails to impress.
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle v Soul Nomad - Rock'n Rocks - Not close.
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits” - This is... a really, really good match.  The CC is a really nice track, but I keep hearing how it could be better - bit shorter buildup, bit more development, bit less melodrama in the climax.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed - Not really close, Truth is alright but got here due to meh competition.

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion - Slaughter.
Parasite Eve - Main Theme (Orchestral Version) v Wild ARMs 1 - Oops... - Wait, Oops won?  Whu?  Anyhow, not close.
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/. - ... these two?  FAIL.  I don't really care.  RSMS if you need a tiebreak, I guess.
Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme - Makes up for the immediately previous match.  Don't really care which one wins here either, both are fantastic and the winner will hopefully demolish next round too.

Such a relief to be able to post without exiting Worf Mode.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 11:37:07 AM »
Digital Devil Saga 2: Divine Identity v Final Fantasy VI- The Decisive Battle- Greatness vs *flush*.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion- Both win. ;_; Hard fight.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2008, 06:26:15 PM »
Digital Devil Saga 2: Divine Identity v Final Fantasy VI- The Decisive Battle - Yup.
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle v Soul Nomad - Rock'n Rocks - I could see Rock'n Rocks go all the way to the championship. This song, well...rocks.
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits” - Energy vs none.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed - The more I hear it, the less I like Truth Revealed. It's getting up there in the list of songs that bore me to tears.

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion - Good fight, but that Ys song is godly.
Parasite Eve - Main Theme (Orchestral Version) v Wild ARMs 1 - Oops... - And Oops finally gets something I can seriously vote over it.
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/. - Hmm, Sphillia is still AT music, really. If there were less of it in the competition I'd like it more, but as is...it's not beating FGKB. No matter how overhyped I'm starting to think the RSMS music is.
Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme - Ow. This is tough.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2008, 07:33:24 PM »

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2008, 11:31:29 PM »
Digital Devil Saga 2: Divine Identity v Final Fantasy VI- The Decisive Battle - Ugh, both songs that have been overhyped.  Well, Divine Identity takes it sweet time to get anywhere good, and doesn't stay interesting long enough, but it is decent on the balance.  Which beats the underwhelming Decisive Battle.
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle v Soul Nomad - Rock'n Rocks - Rock is good, but not completely on the SN hype train.
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits” - It was a good run Idola.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed - Truth is still not the best version of that theme on the FFX soundtrack; not even sure if the better ones would stand a chance here, though.

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion - Oh god the slaughter.
Parasite Eve - Main Theme (Orchestral Version) v Wild ARMs 1 - Oops... - Slaughter Part II.
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/. - Extremely close.  Both good songs with some minor complaints.
Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme - Also quite close.  Think more modern sound quality tips it.

Lance

• Groovy~
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My Foxkei profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2008, 11:57:17 PM »
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits” - Idola SMASH overhyped Chrono Cross track! For the life of me, I cannot understand the appeal of People Seized with Life.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed - Cluster Amaryllis, on the other hand, is an overhyped track that I still enjoy despite its over-exposure

Parasite Eve - Main Theme (Orchestral Version) v Wild ARMs 1 - Oops... - Good lord, Oops has been getting some lucky draws.
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/. - I'm voting against a RSMS track?  Wait, what?

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2008, 01:40:19 AM »
Decisive Battle is the second strongest song in this group, losing only to Genesis.

this'd be an auto vote even if it wasn't Magus' Theme.  But it is nice to have such a sweet tune here to light the way.

Idola is just a bit deeper than Prisoners of Fate.  Granted, Otherworld would have stomped them both, but it didn't make it here.

I'd comment, except I just listened to The Fate and I still can't remember it, which is always a fairly bad sign.

Genesis is finalist material, no way it can lose to yet another forgettable electric guitar piece.

Not the best track from WA (Again, why no Boomerang Flash or Into the Wilderness), but better than it's opponent today.

Just don't see it as one of the better AT tracks, as AT is typically better when it's going for something a bit harder in sound, and the vocals get to stand out a bit more.  Here they're chained into a really bland guitar/drum backdrop.

Sure, I like Far Away Times, but this is still a mismatch.

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2008, 02:33:49 AM »

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 04:49:16 AM »
Digital Devil Saga 2: Divine Identity v Final Fantasy VI- The Decisive Battle: Never been a fan of FFVI's Decisive Battle.
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle v Soul Nomad - Rock'n Rocks: Both are awesome, so siding with the classic.
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits”: Ugh, rough match. You know what? I'm gonna throw a bone to the upstart that's been growing on me.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed: Both aim for dramatic impact, both succeed...but only The Fate is something I listen to outside the game.

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion: Compulsion's one of the less remarkable DDS battle tracks and I remain surprised to see it loitering here when its superior companions are all gone.
Parasite Eve - Main Theme (Orchestral Version) v Wild ARMs 1 - Oops...: Champ material vs. something that's just passable.
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/.: Why haven't we got rid of all these slow AT tracks yet? Blargh.
Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme: Yeeep. Both are good, but the CT track has long-time attachment that's just tough to get around.

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 01:40:01 PM »
Digital Devil Saga 2: Divine Identity v Final Fantasy VI- The Decisive Battle - Not even close. 
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle v Soul Nomad - Rock'n Rocks - Both are sexilicious, but I'll go with the one I know and love the best.
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits” - Not too tough.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed - Pretty pathetic fight here, complete slaughter.

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion - Going with the vocal.  Both are great.
Parasite Eve - Main Theme (Orchestral Version) v Wild ARMs 1 - Oops... - Awesome Zed.
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/. - Again, not a huge fan of AT
Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme - Vocal!
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 06:27:32 PM »
Digital Devil Saga 2: Divine Identity v Final Fantasy VI- The Decisive Battle- DDS music > SNES. Simple.
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle v Soul Nomad - Rock'n Rocks- At first I thought this was a slaughter the other way, but Magus has grown on me a lot.
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits”- PoF
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed- Fate

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion- Close
Parasite Eve - Main Theme (Orchestral Version) v Wild ARMs 1 - Oops...- ^_^
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/.- Hahahaaaaaa
Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme- City of Flickering Destruction is better
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 05:24:17 PM by Ciato »
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2008, 07:08:32 PM »
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle v Soul Nomad - Rock'n Rocks- Ahh...mmm.  Yeah, feeling Magus more right now.

Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme- Probably.

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 12:46:59 AM »
Digital Devil Saga 2: Divine Identity v Final Fantasy VI- The Decisive Battle - Sure.
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle v Soul Nomad - Rock'n Rocks - You all fail.
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits” - Hm, both of these are pretty awesome.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed - So are these, but this is less close.

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion - Both of these are good too!
Parasite Eve - Main Theme (Orchestral Version) v Wild ARMs 1 - Oops... - Oops... doesn't win against things that are actually good.
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/. - I think.  Tough choice.
Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme - Definitely sure about this one!

Nitori

• Denizen
  • The only thing YOU'RE onto is your mot-
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 02:11:33 AM »
Digital Devil Saga 2: Divine Identity v Final Fantasy VI- The Decisive Battle - Sure~
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle v Soul Nomad - Rock'n Rocks - I forgot where the other one played ingame~

Parasite Eve - Main Theme (Orchestral Version) v Wild ARMs 1 - Oops... - Closer to what I like~
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/. - raocow > Tonfamusik
<Ko-NitoriisSulpher> roll 1d100 to grade Nitori?
<Hatbot> ACTION --> "Ko-NitoriisSulpher rolls 1d100 to grade Nitori? and gets 100." [1d100=100]

Soulgain

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2008, 04:00:04 AM »

Twilkitri

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 03:57:22 PM »
Digital Devil Saga 2: Divine Identity v Final Fantasy VI- The Decisive Battle - Good match.
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle v Soul Nomad - Rock'n Rocks - Not a good match. How in blazes is Magus still here?
Chrono Cross- People Seized with Life/Prisoners of Fate v Phantasy Star Online Episode III – “Idola the Strange Fruits” - Eh whatever. Is this the first time I've voted for Idola? Guess it's not as bad as Magus at least.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - The Fate  ~ Cluster Amaryllis v Final Fantasy X - A Truth Revealed - Truth is awesome and is freakishly reminiscent of a different track I can't remember. Cluster is mehish.

Ys Origin - -Bonus track- GENESIS BEYOND THE BEGINNING v Digital Devil Saga - Hunting ~ Compulsion - Beautiful beats addicting.
Parasite Eve - Main Theme (Orchestral Version) v Wild ARMs 1 - Oops... - Oh for god's sake why do we have to put up with the length for yet another week
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song-  A Challenge to God -Four Guardian Kings Battle v Ar Tonelico 2 - EXEC_SPHILIA/. Another good match here. Giving it to Guardian because of Sphilia's lame opening.
Chrono Trigger ~ To Far Away Times v Legend of Mana - Song of Mana ~ Ending Theme - Far Away is probably the best CT track that was entered (which does not say much -_-) but it's nowhere near the level of Song.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 08:19:21 PM »
Brahman- xvi v Decisive Battle- vi
Magus- xi v Rocks- xi (Hatbot)
Prisoners- viiii v IDOLA- xii
The Fate- xvi v Truth- vi

GENESIS- xviii v Compulsion- iiii
Main Theme- xv v oops- vii
Kings- xiiii v Sphilia- viii
Faraway Times- iiii v Song- xviii

Holy crap you can tell those were the pool finals.  Hope the other half of this round is as close fought.  Thanks for voting!