imageRegister

Author Topic: Tengaar>Tear  (Read 374 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Tengaar>Tear
« on: June 13, 2008, 05:56:58 AM »
Two women.

Playing chess in parkas.

Little did they understand that Edge was in a match and Yuri was busy killing all of the other perverts. Their choice of clothing, normally useful here, was pointless...

As the blazing summer sun shone down on their outdoor match.

And shone down.

And shone down...

And shone down....

You know, they really should have had a timer.......

---

"...I don't...understand this...this is some kind of a beautiful dream, isn't it?" Brey asked, stunned, as Tengaar and Tear played chess in their underwear, parkas discarded on the arena floor, as the fourth hour of their chess match wore on. "I mean, there's no one bothering them, and they're..I...they....this...what?"

"Oh, just enjoy it." Lexis grinned, as he munched popcorn, one of the few inhabitants of the nearly empty arena.

Tengaar's chess victory was closely won, as the two were nearly an even match. Tear was, fortunately, far more flustered, however, by the choice between stripping or heat stroke.

There would be no record of this match, no photos. The judges had fallen asleep before in the first hour, as had most of the sparse crowd, and were only woke after the victory and subsequent re-robing...

Only a dedicated, nerdy few, interested enough in a chess match after three hours saw what truly happened.

And it will be a beautiful secret they carry to the end of their days.
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter