Author Topic: NR missing comments  (Read 550 times)

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
NR missing comments
« on: June 15, 2008, 05:48:34 AM »
Persephone>Boomy flash
Elyon>Anima
Katsuya>Ninja
Ash>Snorlax
Cinnamon>Prism Red
Igglanova>Enil
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Orson

• Hatbot Avatar Decider
  • Denizen
  • Champion of the charm division (thanks Hatbot)
    • View Profile
Re: NR missing comments
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 11:59:25 AM »
I can take comments on Persephone and Igglanova.

(EDIT:
Persephone v Flash:
Boomerang began his fight and gave this new age competitor named Persephone a taste of the massive Shadow Boomerang Maximum: the bane of RPG gamers of retro classics, the killer of Ranked Godlikes, and the scourge of Boomerang Flash's prey. The taste of his win filled his mouth as he went for the attack, until he hit..and she didn't even flinch. "What the? How did you survive my attack?!?" the shocked Boomerang Flash spoke? "Oh please, in my game, that kind of damage is childish. Look at the difference between your Bad News and ours. Yours is so weak it was tamed at an arena, and ours is so powerful we had to seal it in a crystal! Plus, you dare bring a sword into this match?" Secretly, she was readying up for her curtain call. "My mighty Lucied has never failed me!" Boomerang proudly shouted, "and look at you, with just a pistol, when will I find my per---" and that was all he got out before Persephone shut up the old-age superboss with a Gatling Gun.

Moral of the Story: No matter how powerful of a superboss you are, never bring a sword into a gunfight.

Igglanova vs Enil:
You'd think Enil would be smart enough by this point to admit she's not much of a fight...and you'd be right, as she was DQed for not showing up, while she was at the Brionac base, trying to gain a battle strategy that, you know, has her ATTACKING people?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 12:42:35 PM by Orson »

Bardiche

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 07:42:27 PM »
Ash vs Snorlax

So it was another day, and another fight. To everyone's surprise, Snorlax had actually woke up to attend the match. Ash was materialized as well and prepared for combat. Would Snorlax outlast Ash? Or would Ash defeat Snorlax with his superior offensive?

After a few impressive minutes in the arena, everyone was pretty convinced. Snorlax was vast asleep. And by asleep we mean in a deep coma.

The brutality the Phantom displayed that day is beyond description.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 01:40:24 AM by canon »

Nitori

• Denizen
  • The only thing YOU'RE onto is your mot-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 08:59:21 PM »
Cinnamon>Prism Red

A fight between an inept superhero and a nurse robot can best be described as a slapfight that never ends. Fortunately, Cinnamon is good at slapping things, especially inept superheros. The cries of "BBBLLLLUUUUUUUEEEEEEE!" and "YYYYEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWW" were heard from several miles away
<Ko-NitoriisSulpher> roll 1d100 to grade Nitori?
<Hatbot> ACTION --> "Ko-NitoriisSulpher rolls 1d100 to grade Nitori? and gets 100." [1d100=100]

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 01:23:54 AM »
Claiming Elyon and Katsuya's wins.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist