Author Topic: Rena (vs. Margulis)  (Read 376 times)

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Rena (vs. Margulis)
« on: June 25, 2008, 02:48:19 AM »
Obsessed sword-wielders from outer space are nothing new to the gentle Rena as she returns to combat in the Dueling League.  Once more, she'll try her usual mix of healing, healing, and more healing to flummox the U-TIC lackey.  After Protect and Angel Feather, Margulis will have a difficult time really harming Rena, even with boost turns.  And Rena's Wizard's Hat nicely halves Fire, which just so happens to be Margulis's most dangerous damage.  If the Inquisitor tries his fancy Shadow Clones trick, the Holy Elemental Star Flare is just the thing to wipe them out as he creates them.  The power of the Fallen Hope shall punch through Margulis's defenses, but more importantly it'll halve Rena's MP consumption, giving her even more ridiculous staying power.  This looks like it's shaping up to be a nice slow battle, which is just the way the Nedian likes it.   Both Claude <i>and</i> Dias will be impressed after Rena's beaten this skilled swordsman!  Eventually!

QuietRain

• Proven real at last
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My homepage
Re: Rena (vs. Margulis)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 12:12:31 AM »
Obsessed sword-wielders from outer space are nothing new to Rena.  She'll try her usual mix of healing and more healing to flummox the U-TIC lackey.  After Protect and Angel Feather, Margulis will have a difficult time harming her, even with boost turns.  And Rena's Wizard's Hat nicely halves Fire, which just so happens to be Margulis's most dangerous damage.  If her foe tries his fancy Shadow Clones trick, the Holy Elemental Star Flare is just the thing to wipe them out as he creates them.  The power of the Fallen Hope shall punch through Margulis's defenses, and more importantly, it halves Rena's MP consumption, giving her even more ridiculous staying power.  This looks like it's shaping up to be a nice slow battle, which is just the way the Nedian likes it.    Claude and Dias will be impressed after Rena's beaten this skilled swordsman!  Eventually!
"Soul Meets Soul When Eyes Meet Eyes"