Register

Author Topic: Another RPG Quiz  (Read 870 times)

Scar

• Arriba!
  • Denizen
  • Let the Disco Begin!
    • View Profile
Another RPG Quiz
« on: January 12, 2010, 02:33:30 AM »
So I have been cleaning out my room for the past couple of days and I came across a paper that I must have made about 5-6 years ago.

I found one of my old RPG Club quizzes that I used to use on the Animenation boards as a method of entrance. (The real reason I made these quizzes was because I hated everyone at AN except for a few select members and it was my way of having a section where only people I liked could post.)

Anyways, this thing looks ancient, so I thought I'd throw it you guys way and see how bad/crappy this quiz really was.

~

Here it is: (I know I threw one of these quizzes up at the DL once. If any questions look like something you have answered before, then hey, free question! Don't complain.)

1. What was the deal that was struck between Shevat and Solaris in the great war prior to the events of the game?

2.What RPG is based of an old Chinese book called the 'Water margin?'

3. What is the exact day of Lavos?

4. How many times must you pray to defeat Giygas?

5. Who do we have to thank for the "One Winged Angel?" (The composer.)

6. How does Artea become blind?

7. Of what two races was Cecil a hybrid of?

8. What is the name of the famous sculptor that helps you sneak into Nimbus Castle?

9. Who is Fogel, and how was he cursed?

10. Who is Rune, what is his special ability, and what is his real name?

11. Name all the Swordians and their respected owners.

~

To show that this is pretty old I had to remove this question from the quiz as it is no longer valid.

What is the name of the only Crimson Noble?

~~

Anyways, typing all these I know these have been posted here before, so PM me the answers and in two weeks I will give you all the results.

Have fun! Tee Hee~
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed by the thousands."

RPGDL Fantasy Football 2010 Champion

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Another RPG Quiz
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 02:38:08 AM »
<_< The DL spoils a lot of these. I know where every single game's from, if not the details. Though Fogel one is a bastard. I barely remember that and well, it's me and OB.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...