imageRegister

Author Topic: Big Joe (vs. Hawkeye)  (Read 309 times)

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Big Joe (vs. Hawkeye)
« on: March 05, 2009, 02:43:32 AM »
Unnecessary if by some freak of chance Cleo fails to upgrade, but she probably will.

---

People so often marvel at Big Joe's great combat prowess, popularity, and business acumen, that today we of the DL would like to remind you of Joe's oft-forgotten spiritual side.  Like a <i>Bodhisattva</i>, Big Joe has descended from Godlike purely of his own free will to teach the puny but potential-filled Lights of Earth the path to enlightenment.  Each one of Big Joe's punches, be they great or dynamic, is like a poem written by a child of both Ares and the Muses, illuminating the path forward.  Joe's opponents find their minds distracted from the crass illusion of Light reality by the stinging rain of blows, yet these minds are also opened and become capable of seeing what truly matters.  Yes, Big Joe shall teach the Lights what courage and prowess really mean by winning a demonstration championship, which will show the path for everyone to ascend to Godlikehood.

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Big Joe (vs. Hawkeye)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 03:10:42 AM »
People marvel at Big Joe's great combat prowess, popularity, and business acumen, but today we of the DL would like to remind you of Joe's spiritual side.  Like a <i>Bodhisattva</i>, Big Joe has descended from Godlike to teach the potential-filled Lights the path.  Each one of Big Joe's punches, be they great or dynamic, is like a poem written by a child of both Ares and the Muses.  Joe's opponents find their minds distracted from the illusion of reality by the rain of blows, yet these minds are also opened and become capable of seeing what truly matters.  Yes, Big Joe shall teach the Lights what courage really means by winning a championship, which will show the path for all to ascend to Godlikehood.