Register

Author Topic: Anime and RPG Tournament League  (Read 1344 times)

Lance

• Groovy~
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My Foxkei profile
Anime and RPG Tournament League
« on: January 20, 2008, 04:31:44 AM »
Heya, folks.  Just wanted to let everyone know that season seven of the Anime Tournament League and the RPG Tournament League on 1up.com is about to begin.  We're currently in the process of filling up the roster, so if you'd like to sponsor a character, please stop by and do so.

Click here to visit the Anime Tournament League

Click here to visit the RPG Tournament League

To select a character, simply post an entry in the club journal stating your choice and his/her game or show of origin.  Everyone is allowed to enter two characters -- one in the anime tourney and one in the RPG tourney.  There are only a few restrictions: past champions, characters who have competed in the past two seasons, characters who are deemed too powerful, and characters who are not from a true anime or RPG are not allowed to compete.  Pretty much everyone else is fair game. 

You do have to create an account on 1up to submit a character, but it only takes a few minutes.  Also, if your 1up username is different from your RPGDL username, please send me a message letting me know who you are.

As always, if there are any questions, send me a message either here or on 1up and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.  Thanks in advance for your participation.